Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:25 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image

"its ok, I know better than running off at night because im scared. Its hard for me....emotions, but im trying."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:31 am
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

"I know you are. I know you are." Nami smiled a little.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:36 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Quote:

User Image

X smiled to Nami.
"I've never had a mommy, and although I see you more as my big sis, I think a mommy would be like you."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:48 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image

Jaster slowly laid Light onto the bed he seemed to ALWAYS be in. He rubbed his lower back some biting his bottom lip.

Jax laid Ayami on a bed far away from Light.
"Hey Jaster, what wrong? Light heavy?"

Jaster grumbled
"shut up."

"Watch your language boys, there are ladies present" Sasha said walking in and sitting down at a desk. She pulled out a form for a death certificate, personal logs, and files for the academy documenting the incident.

"you mean X? Comon, she's heard me like this, aint that right kiddo, and Nami can take it." Jax said placing his hand on X's shoulder.

X didn't respond to Jax's question, however she did send a high voltage shock thru his system. She snuggled back into Nami's arms

Jax recoiled his hand grasping it as if it hurt.
"damn, kid's got spark."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:18 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇

Nami closed her eyes and held X close. She growled at Jax but stayed laying the way she was, looking away from them. "Please do mind your language and piss off."
The wet towel still covered her eyes and she didn't mind it. A crowd meant someone had been hauled in. She would rather not know who was in the room.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:27 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Quote:

User ImageUser Image

Jax raised a hand about to hit Nami, however he stopped and snarled
"if in technicality that I wasn't your god uncle or something, I would hit you, Ene." Jax snarled and sat down in a chair

Jaster sighed
"Please excuse Jax. He's annoyed and taking it out on everyone."

Sasha started to write using a feather quill and a ink well. She preferred this style of writing when writing these kinds of paperwork

"let me know if you want the cloth remoistened, alright Nami?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:53 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇

"Please and thank you." Nami asked politely.
Ayami started murmuring in her sleep. She giggled a little too before turning over and snoring. "Aishiteru, Jay-kun."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:12 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

When Sasha and some others had returned with Light and Ayami, Odayaka walked over to them. She had noticed Tsuyoi first who was among them, and knew that she was here most likely because of Light.

After helping with bringing in Light, Tsuyoi looked at Odayaka, "Hmm, well if it isn't little Oda...how you holding up?"

Odayaka looked down at the ground for a bit, her ears twitch. She then looked back up and nodded at her, her ears perk up.

She smiled at the little kitsunemimi, petting her head, "Tough as always I see..." she then brought her attention back to Light, grabbing a nearby chair and placing it next to his bed. She sat in it and let out a sigh, "Maybe even tougher than me..."

Odayaka tilted her head at Tsuyoi, not knowing what she means.

[ooc:]
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:19 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇

Nami turned her head slightly, keeping the wet towel over her head and eyes closed. "Certainly a familiar voice I'm hearing. What's wrong? Did something happen?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:32 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Nami, and rubbed her head, "Ahh, I see you're still in here..well, nothing much really." she was lying however, a lot had happened earlier. She then looked at Light, "Nami...I'm sorry..I know I should've acted before your father had...if I did, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have ended up like this...or well...at least, less injured."

"But then you would have ended up how he is now Ms. Tsuyoi." Namia seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. However, she did help bring Ayami in.

She looked at Namia, then back at Light, "Would have been better if it was me than him..I'm more resistant to pain than he is probably." she was kind of joking, but also serious.

[OOC: ]
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇

Nami began to frown. "Miss Tsuyoi, he didn't want me to say anything. I think you should hear it though. He's more resistant to pain, just a different kind of pain. Emotionally, nothing much can affect him, that's why he's stubborn. His ribs aren't fully healed, so it is true that he is in pain. He just is unable to feel much in the way of loss from losing people." Nami took a deep breath, her voice trembling. "You've caused him to open up. That's part of why-Why he likes you."

Light's head turned a little and he squinted, holding his side. His breathing was laboured and the one rib that had healed was broken again, thanks to Enoch. He grunted in pain. "Ouch..." Light whimpered.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:58 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi was about to respond to Nami, however, that was until Light woke up. She looked at Light, "In the Infirmary once again huh..this must be a new record or something.." she joked around for a bit before actually getting serious. "So how you feeling...not good I suppose?" she rested her hands on Light's bed.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:06 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Well, let's just say I'll hit anyone who tries to tell me a side splitting joke for a while." Light repositioned his head on the pillow to look at Tsuyoi. "I think one of the ribs that were almost healed are broken again..."

Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:16 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She let out a sigh, "Well..that's what happens when you don't fully recover from previous injuries. Don't worry, I'll heal you up." Tsuyoi took off her right glove again and was about to heal Light's ribs.
Odayaka had intervened Tsuyoi from healing Light, shaking her head, her ears going down. She looked at Tsuyoi with a mad expression, though she still looked innocent while mad.
"Oh come on little Oda, it won't be that bad." she was about to place her hand over Light's ribs again.
But Odayaka grabbed her arm and pulled it away, shaking her head more. This time, she looked as if she was about to cry.
"Ah..." Tsuyoi let out a sigh, rubbing her head, "All right all right, fine." She put her glove back on, and then looked at Odayaka, "Then, would you please do it?"
She nodded at Tsuyoi and looked at Light, her ears twitch. She then held her hands over Light's ribs, in which they began to glow, and started to heal him.

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:21 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light seemed concerned. "Don't you have to be really good with magic to heal broken bones?" With a click, one rib went back into place. Light flinched. "Gah! Dammit!"

"Unfortunately, yes." Nami inquired. "Even I, however, can get lucky with healing one or two fractures."
Nami set her hand on the cloth, letting a spell come off to let a little water onto the cloth.

Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games