Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:53 pm

when you take life seriously, you get hurt. when you think about it to seriously, you get hurt.

like over thanksgiving, i thought about the meal i was having. then i thought about those who spent thanksgiving in the street begging for food. =/ that didn't feel so good. i'm stuffing myself, they're scraping the garbage can.

but whatever, ya know? be grateful for what you have, stop whining and bitching about life. if ya do, i'll hunt you down and electrocute your nipples. D<
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:45 pm

Iya-chan, that last sentance made my boobs hurt.
;_____;

Rei-chan... I'm sorry about whatever happened, and I hope wverything turns out ok for you.
:[
But all of us love you here.
This is always a place you can come back to.
I hope you know that.
<3

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:04 pm

you all know that life is bounded by money. it doesn't matter what rock you look under, money in today's society is a major factor. it determines everything about you, from where you live, the fun you get, to your spouse and even your sex life. =P

but what happen when life goes beyond the bond of money? would the world be more blissful? or chaotic?

To Cami: i can assure you the sentence didn't do that -.-
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:05 pm

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the more friends you gain, the less time you have for all of them.
If you gain a friend, it's almost like you have to lose another just to keep a balance...
Or lose the one you just made so you can keep your older friends happy.
No one gets what they need, and everything is chaotic.
People split apart too quickly over jealousy and greed.
And when a form of peace is made, it's shattered by those that were hurt in the process.
Friendship is a tough thing...

@Iya-chan - Did to. D:
I saw the words 'electrocute' and 'nipples' and my boobs started to hurt.
They're doing it again.
;____;

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:24 pm

is it just me? or did this year goes by faster than last year. =/ i still feel like we're begining school, but the first semester (we get two) is about to be over already. man, i'm wasting my life on nothing and lost hopes. got to seriously do something now......nah, it can wait. xD

To cami: they aren't resposible for it. -.-
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:37 pm

@Iya-chan - Yeah huh!
S'all your fault they hurt.
Elelectricity + boobs = pain.
Dx

Viva la Courtney
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:11 pm

SOME ******** SCREWED UP MY ANIME!!!!!!! :EVIL: I LENT IT OUT FOR THREE DAMN DAYS IN FULL CONFIDENCE OF MY GOOD FRIEND, AND WHEN I GET IT BACK I CANT WATCH EPISODES 4 AND 5!!!!! IT PISSES ME THE ******** OFF!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!

AND I HATE THOSE f*****t FRESHMEN WHO THINK THEYRE SO HIGH AND MIGHTY ABOVE THE REST OF US!!!! THEYRE STUPID AS ********, BUT SOMEHOW THEY CAN STILL STAND THERE IN FRONT OF US UPPERCLASSMEN AND TELL US TO GO SCREW OURSELVES AND NOT EXPECT TO GET THE s**t BEATEN OUTTA THEM!!! I SWEAR, ONE OF THESE DAYS IM GONNA LOSE IT AND PUNCH THE s**t OUT OF ONE OF THEM!!! HOT ******** DAMN!!! AND THE BEFORE MENTIONED FRESHMEN CANT TAKE A ******** JOKE!!! I GET SARCASTIC WITH THEM, AND THEY THINK IM BEING SERIOUS. THEN THEY CANT FIGURE OUT WHEN TO KEEP THEIR DAMN TRAPS SHUT ABOUT SOMETHING, SO MOST OF THEM R SPILLING THEIR GUTS WHEN NOBODY CARES OR WHEN THEY SHOULDNT!!! DAMN, THEY JUST PISS ME OFF!!

damn, that felt good to get it off my chest. i cant say that around my friends cuz they yell at me and say i was a freshman once. i wasnt like that though. and since half of the people i hang out with r the annoying-a** freshmen, i cant say anything to them stare they r actually useful for some things...but i still hate them
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:14 pm

Mmmm...I'm speaking strictly as a freshman here, but I personally think that some of us do mouth off to upper classmen because they think they're above us, and treat us like slime sometimes. I mean you remember freshman year, right? You had a*****e upper classmen annoying the s**t out of you just because they were older. True, you should be repected because you're older, but to abuse the right is why we mouth off to you.

Just take it into consieration before you get pissy about it.

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:47 pm

actually, none of the upperclassmen really annoyed me. they pissed me off sometimes, but i let them have it for that. the freshmen annoy me just for the sake of annoying me, which isnt cool. true, i do give the freshmen a lot of s**t because theyre freshmen, but they need to learn to toughen up. its like an initiation into the world of the big kids. i give them about as much s**t as they give me, so were about even.

and did u notice that i said that freshmen can be useful at times? like, helping me with video game and computer problems, theyre really handy for that.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:59 pm

DAMN MY MOTHER!!!!!!! SHE NEVER LETS ME MAKE ANY OF MY OWN DECISIONS, NEVER!!! I WANT TO PUT DARKLIGHTS IN MY HAIR EVER SO RANDOMLY, AND SHE SAYS NO!! I WANT TO GET SPECIAL SODA FOR MY SPANISH CLASS, AND SHE SAYS NO!! SHE CONDEMNED MY FANFICS TO DEATH BY BURNING IF SHE SAW THEM AGAIN, AND SHE ABSOLUTELY WONT TOLERATE ANY ANIME IN HER HOUSE!!! I CANT DO ANYTHING AT ALL, NOT EVEN STAY HOME FROM SCHOOL WHILE THREATS AGAINST THE STUDENTS ARE BEING MADE!!! IF I EVEN WANT TO EAT, SHE DECIDES WHAT I HAVE, EVEN IF I DONT LIKE IT!!!! SHES WAY TOO DAMN CONTROLLING, s**t!!!!!!!!!

darkdark7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:56 pm

upperclassmn are always better >D

but really though, some lowerclassmen are very annoying. especially ones with big ego.

upperclassmen won't mess with you if they think you know kung fu. 8D
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:32 pm

Iyamashi
upperclassmn are always better >D

but really though, some lowerclassmen are very annoying. especially ones with big ego.

upperclassmen won't mess with you if they think you know kung fu. 8D
...and you really do keep reminding me of my friend Vinh, Iya..... Kung fu! LOL! That's like today he pissed me off beyond reason (he needs to learn that when I'm pissed off, i don't care who you are I will hurt you), so I slapped him. He just stared at me and I laughed at his reaction, which made me feel better. He may be a multy-degree black belt in karate and tae kwon doe but like I care. He really needs to stop stealing my stuff anf treating my like s**t when I'm depressed at times (I'm usually not, just the opposite actually, but when I am he makes sure to remind me)... but today it caught up with him so we're even. He's nice, really, but he just pushes the limits sometimes.

But yeah I know what you guys mean. There are a lot of freshman who think they are better than every one else and it pisses me off. Even though they try to make it out that they know everything... well they don't. And it seems like most, not all but most, have MAJOR egolistical issues. Those are the ones that desserve to have upperclassmen beat then up. Though there are some that are really nice. I have a lot of friends who are freshman, but they're down to earth and know better. Those are the sweet ones that ACTUALLY HAVE PERSONALLITY and are friendly to others regardless of who they are. Those are the freshmen that deserve praise. You don't get many like that now-a-days. (... and wow. those last two sentences rhymed! lol!)

Go upperclassmen!!! '07 and '08 baby!!!!

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:59 pm

..you just went on a random tangent there. >.>

people can easily obtain a black belt nowadays. the belt doesn't mean the same thing it did years back. =/

black belt back then = discipline, a true master

black belt now = black belt for sell, black belt for sell.

=/
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:02 pm

Iyamashi
..you just went on a random tangent there. >.>

people can easily obtain a black belt nowadays. the belt doesn't mean the same thing it did years back. =/

black belt back then = discipline, a true master

black belt now = black belt for sell, black belt for sell.

=/
He got his black belt back when he was in still living in Vietnam till he came over here 5 years ago. He's been in martial arts since he was like 5. He's 17 now.
random tangents are fun!!!!

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:05 pm

so that mean he was 12 when he came here...and he took martial art since 5....

sorry, you can't obtain a true black belt within 7 years. =/
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games