Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:28 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Slytherin Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Mira walked out onto the field prepared for a good try-out. Even if Evander was vice captain she wasn't going to take it negatively. Taking a breath as she adjusted her broom in her hand, Mira looked over at Evander as she took a form. "Hello Evander, congratulations on making vice captain. I'm sure you'll take care of the team after Benjamin and I are gone." She said with a smile as she absentmindedly filled out the form. "Of course I expect we'll have an impressive year as always." She added before handing the form in. There now that it was done and over with all she had to do is wait. Glancing around for a moment she could only wonder where their captain was.

- - - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
Character's Name: Mira Mitchell
House: Slytherin
Year: Seventh Year
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Six Years
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser

- - - - - - - - - -

With: Fellow Slytherins... Evander

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC:
Saving --- - Aimed at --- - Total Roll: ---
3 or lower = miss, + 16 = save
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 Hitting, +8 AC, +6 Other (Exp + Flying)
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:52 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Tristan arrived on the pitch fairly early—earlier than the captain anyway—he didn't see the seventh year anywhere. Everyone else was here pretty much, except his sister and a few other players. With his father's old broom perched over his right shoulder, he acknowledged his teammates with a quick nod then moved to fill out his form and work on his stretches.

Username: Essy ze Ninja
                  Character's Name: Tristan Hastings
                  Year: Fourth
                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                  Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy,
                  First Choice Position: Beater
                  Second Choice Position: Reserve

[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          AC: 17
                                          +7 to hitting
                                          HP: ═ ═ ═ ═ 100%
                                          Aiming At: _______

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:55 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Slytherin Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Raymond was only taking advanced flying to get him outside during the week. He was only trying out for the team because his mother had talked him into it. Honestly Raymond didn't care much for the sport but at least he was trying to be more of a team player. He'd try anyways if he didn't like it he just wouldn't tryout next year.

Walking onto the field Raymond spotted... that's right Leon... 'Why is he here...?' He thought not wanting anything to do with him after well everything... Keeping his composer, he completely ignored Leon's existence and grabbed a tryout form. Taking a moment to fill it out, he thought about the positions and decided on Chaser. If they wanted him anywhere else well he'd go for it. Secretly he would love to play Beater just to get a chance to nail a bludger at Leon but he didn't think that was his style. No, he wasn't the type although he imagined he could play the role if they needed him too.

- - - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Raymond Yuko
                                                  Year: Second Year
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                  Advanced Flying II: No
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: No experience.
                                                  Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                  First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                  Second Choice Position: Anywhere else you want me I guess.

- - - - - - - - - -

Status: Why'd my mother talk me into this...?
                                                  With: Fellow Slytherins

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC:
                                                  Stealing from --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +2 Shooting, +2 AC, +2 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:22 am
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>
Modifiers: (+7 Spotting) (+7 Catching)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes

Lives:

Roll: XX (+7 Spotting) (+7 Catching) = XX

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Sera arrived a little later than some, but still on time, though she had beaten the captain to the pitch. That was hardly surprising. What was surprising was his choice in vice captains. It wasn't a secret that Wendy was not particularly fond of the halfblooded Captain and yet Seymour Ryans chose Wendy's fiance to be vice captain. It merely meant that Sera had no chance to become seeker for another two years, but beyond that she hardly cared. Besides, she was perfectly happy biding her time and honing her skills before she went into battle.

Taking a form from Evander she began to work on filling it out:

Username: mc2
                                          Character's Name: Sera Avery
                                          Year: 4th
                                          Advanced Flying I: yes
                                          Advanced Flying II: yes
                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                          First Choice Position: Seeker
                                          Second Choice Position: Reserve Seeker
                                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          I believe the house of your forebears is a good one here...
                                          Slytherin!

{OoC: }
                                          Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:32 am
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>
AC: 16
Modifiers: (+8 Blocking Goals) (+8 Scoring) (+8 Stealing)
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Good Arm, Swift Swipe

Lives:

Roll: XX (+8 Blocking Goals) (+8 Scoring) (+8 Stealing) = XX

]------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                            Benjamin was in no rush to get down to the field. He was technically in charge so if he was late no one could yell at him. Well maybe the head of Slytherin, but who cared about that. Besides it was why he picked Evander to be his b***h for this year. Evander could worry about paperwork and all that nonsense. He was sure Evander was expecting to have to to some degree. Walking onto the field, leisurely, broom resting on one shoulder he strolled up to Evander and ruffled his hair, amused the grumpy Evander was shorter than him. (Maybe he relished being taller than everyone like when he was younger and having hit his growth spurt earlier than his classmates, now he was only average height). "Aww... look at little Evander being so responsible," Benjamin joked. Pulling out a squirt bottle out of his bag he winked at Mira and said to Evander, "I hope you don't mind I brought this just in case you don't behave. No rude comments to our team hopefuls, or teammates, and no making decisions based on anything beyond their skill. I may be lazy but I really don't want to be known as the guy who let the team go to shite because he let his vice captain do whatever."

Smirking, Benjamin took a seat on the nearby bench and watched while the other players filled out their forms. Being captain he felt he didn't have to fill out such nonsense. Besides if Evander was so particular he could always pull Benjamin's old form. The only thing that changed was his year.

{OoC:}
                                            The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:40 am
User Image__________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Stiff fingers coiled around the neck of her mother's old Nimbus and strolled leisurely to reach the rest of the Slytherin's on the quidditch pitch. Her gaze trailed over the spread of second years filling in forms, the newest batch of hopefuls. Then she searched for Captain Kidd; he was off to the side with a squirt bottle in hand, practically counting his gold like the thieving pirate of his given namesake. Somehow, the thought of the seventh year being dipped in tar and strung up on the Thames River would be quite the sight to see—and very possible one day, she reasoned, with that girlfriend of his. Tristan had never seemed to like her (maybe too vehemently, she thought), but Savannah had always thought the Red Harpy was endearing in her own little “touch me and I'll kill you” sort of vibe. But she was graduated and long gone, and anyway, she had never been a part of the team, but it was hard not to think of Ryans without thinking of Vass, she supposed. It was like the King of Spades and his dear Queen of Hearts (she wasn't a fan of quidditch either, so it seemed) but the poor little king would have to wait one more year for his kingdom. Pity.

She didn't breathe a word as she reached for a form and carefully filled it out, one eye focused on her writing while the other kept watch on their vice captain. He certainly wasn't much of a king now, and he almost seemed bigger from afar, now, she was maybe of a height with him, or if not just a few centimeters off. In life, or cards, or chess, a king isn't really much without a queen; a thought she safely filed away in the back of her mind when turning in her form then redirected her attention to her brother, he seemed to be making himself as scarce as possible. Just Wolfbait, she reflected on her own genius; the wolves were coming for him.

Username: Essy ze Ninja
              Character's Name: Savannah Hastings
              Year: Third
              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: One
              Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
              First Choice Position: Any
              Second Choice Position: Any

[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
+2 experience
HP: ═ ═ ═ ═ 100%

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:00 pm
We both pull the tricks out of our sleeves...
But I'll believe in anything,
And you'll believe in anything.
If I could take the fire out from the water-
I'd share a life and you'd share a life.
I'd take you where nobody knows you,
And nobody gives a damn.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ˢᶤˣᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵛᶤᶜᵉ ᶜᵃᵖᵗᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander hadn't been wrong about the turnout. First on the scene was the little McGregor mudblood, who Vander liked to reserve the word mudblood for not so much because he was very obviously muggleborn, but because he'd reeked of smoke all last year and usually seemed on the verge of starting a fight. Then there was the Blake girl, who was cousins with that Lowery b***h in his year, and sweet Merlin, was she ever going to shut up? Then Mira showed up, of course, and he barely restrained himself for scowling at the blonde girl. He seriously doubted she meant a word of what she was saying, but he wasn't about to start in with her in front of a bunch of bloody prepubescents. "Thanks," he said coolly. At least Hastings, who was next to show up, didn't waste any time filling out the form. Then some scrawny little second year, Zuko or Yuko or whatever his name was, arrived, followed by Sera, who wouldn't be a threat to his position ever again now that he was vice captain, thankfully, and then oh, what a surprise, their captain, the glorious leader himself, decided to put in an appearance, Hastings' freakish little sister not far behind him. He jerked away as the older bot messed with his hair, and retorted, "Look at you, deciding to show up for your own tryouts. It must be a very special day." He eyed the water bottle and stopped himself from sneering that if it came anywhere near him, Ryans could consider himself short a vice captain. Maybe Vander hated half of the people on this team. No, maybe he hated all of them. But the majority were decent players, and Quidditch meant something to him. He wasn't going to spend the year bickering in front of them like an old married couple with Ryans. He handed the forms he'd collected to the older boy without comment. Hopefully he had enough rattling around in his head to manage to put together two practice teams, or however he planned on running this.

OOC:
Position: Seeker
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Catching Snitch, +5 Spotting Snitch
Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Catching Up to Snitch:
Seeking Snitch:

murruelecreuset

mc2

And I could take another hit for you-
And I could take away your trips from you!
And I could take away the salt from your eyes-
And take away the spitting salt in you!
And I could give you my apologies...
By handing over my neologies...
And I could take away the shaking knees.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:31 am
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee walked onto the pitch quietly. She had already spent a lot of time debating if she wanted to join the team. Elli, Ver, and Grace had all played during school and so had her aunt and father too. It was like a family thing apparently. And Elli played professionally now, so it felt like she had to do it to be part of the family, and she was pretty sure it would be good for her. It was a way to take her mind off of.... everything else. She needed something to distract her from the walls breaking down in her memories.

Chasing a tiny golden ball gave her something to focus on, and flying made her feel free. Like maybe she could just fly away from all her problems and never think about it again. She spotted Caty and Leon on the field already and smiled. At least she had friends here too. She had also spotted Raymond who had accosted her during the sorting feast, but she just avoided looking at him. She didn't want a repeat of that night. In the light of day, and a sounder mind (at least for now), she was at least able to differentiate a 12 year old boy from the men that tortured her memories. But now looking at him, just made her think of that night, and everything that had happened. She quietly filled out a form and handed it to Vander. He was a scary kid and rather rude, so she didn't say anything to him, before quickly heading over to Caty and Leon.

"Hey." She muttered, with a small half smile. Her dad had bought her a broom over summer just in case she did decide to try out so at least she had the gear for it. She set the broom down quietly, and chewed on her lip. For some reason she felt awkward around her friends ever since that night. She still didn't know why Leon had protected her. He acted like he hated her most days. And even though she knew he didn't hate her, she would never have expected him to protect her. Its not like she really meant anything to him right?

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                      Character's Name: Aimee McHalen
                                                      Year: Second
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                      Second Choice Position: Reserve Seeker? Keeper?

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc: Position: Seeker
Modifiers: +2 catch/spot
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to hit
19+ to spot
22+ to catch
0-0

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

Diamond Wales
Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Fifth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

Devonte walked out onto the field and grabbed a sheet of paper swiftly, wanting to just get it filled out and have the paperwork done so he could get on with this.

Username: Deviled Dregs
                                                              Character's Name: Devonte Bannister
                                                              Year: Fifth
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                              Second Choice Position: Chaser

Name Here

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Position: Chaser
Modifiers: +6 to stealing and scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: x x x
Posts to goal: /3
Final roll:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:59 am
User Image

User Image
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyson strutted out onto the field, ready for another year of tryouts. He hoped he would be good enough to make the starting team again this year, although he didn't really have a doubt about that. He was definitely improving more and more each year. As he approached his new vice captain, Kyson gave him a nod as he took out a form, filled it out and handed it back to him. Then, he began his second round of stretches. Of course he had stretched prior to showing up for the tryouts. He wanted to be as prepared as he could possibly be.

Username: The Shiny Furret
                                                              Character's Name: Kyson Macclellan
                                                              Year: Third
                                                              Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Second Choice Position: Reserve Chaser

Blank Team Chaser
                                                              Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                              AC: 14 | Mods: +4
                                                              To the Goals: -/3
                                                              Final Roll: - (--)
                                                              | |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx
                                                              THIRD YEAR xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams.
                                                              Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow's over you. 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.
                                                              And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon.
                                                              Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
                                                              And just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:31 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>
Modifiers: (+8 Blocking Goals) (+8 Scoring) (+8 Stealing)
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Good Arm, Swift Swipe

Lives:

Roll: XX (+8 Blocking Goals) (+8 Scoring) (+8 Stealing) = XX

]------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                            Benjamin rolled his eyes at Evander's retort and said with a shrug before standing as Devonte, Kyson, and some second year girl arrived on the field and finished filling out their forms. "I always show up," Benjamin answered before taking the forms Evander handed to him. He scowled as he began to look through them, before he made a sigh and came up with a plan. There were a lot of seeker hopefuls. Someone was going to be disappointed. He'd just claim it was Evander's idea if someone got mad on his final decision.

"Alright, for those who don't know me I'm Benjamin Ryans. Okay technically my first name is Seymour but call me that name and expect spiders in your bed," Benjamin began, "I'm the Captain of the team and Mr. Grumpy over there is Evander Lillantine and he's your vice captain. Anyways, we're going to start out with all of you in your preferred first positions and then mix it out the second time for the team's needs for this year and planning for the future. Slytherin has had a pretty good record so far and I don't want to be known as the one who screwed it up." Grinning he joked, "Besides enough of the house hates me as is."

"Alright, seeker hopefuls, Aimme, Caty, Sera, you'll be battling it out on your own to catch the snitch. Evander will be watching you three especially closely to see how you hold up. For the rest of you, I'm playing keeper for both teams and we're doing half field. Team 1's Beater is Mira, and Chasers are Devonte and Raymond. Team 2's Beaters are Tristan and Leon, and Chasers are Kyson and Savannah. Positions everyone and go!" He called out releasing the snitch and then tossing up the quaffle before taking his position at the goals he would protect for practice.

{OoC:}
                                            The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Deviled Dregs

The Shiny Furret

mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:38 pm
User Image
xxxx<4th Year>

Lives:

Sera crossed her arms and scowled slightly as Benjamin Ryans began to speak. Ugh, whoever decided he should be captain was obviously out of their minds. He had no discipline and joked around way too much. Everyone knew he was a pervert with a camera who hated doing any work. Mira would have been a wiser decision. As for Evander as vice captain... well at least that choice made sense. She supposed the lazy Slytherin was trying to do things right though. However so many seekers trying out seemed stupid. It was obvious she deserved the reserve position and there was no reason for three reserve seekers. Either way she knew one thing for sure: a second year was going to take her spot on the team over her dead body. She was to be the next seeker and they could step aside. They should just go fight over the upcoming keeper position or beater position.

When the snitch was released Sera shot off the moment she was given the go ahead to start her search of the golden ball.
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          Slytherin!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:52 pm
She just wants to be, beautiful
She goes, unnoticed she knows, no limits
She craves, attention she praises, an image
She prays to be, sculpted by the sculptor
Oh, she don't see, the light that's shining
User Image
User Image

αɢє 12 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи sєcσиם чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty had going back to bother talk more with Leon when Aimee appeared out of the blue giving her pause before she eventually ran over to give her friend a hug. Despite seeing her literally every day they hadn't spoken much over her attack during the Sorting Feast. She desperately wanted to but could never find that perfect moment to actually go "so..why exactly did you run out of the Great Hall that night?". Maybe after tryouts were over she could corner her friend. She had just complimented her on her broom when the captain began speaking to them. She remembered him from last year and thought he was sort of funny which apparently the rare thought towards him according tot he rest of their house. Her green eyes bugged out slightly when he said that she, Aimee, and another girl named Sera would do a seeker trial and began to vibrate with excitement right then and there. Last year she had done chaser trials and ended up as a reserve keeper. That was all great but she had at least wanted to try for seeker and now she was getting that chance! This was amazing! When the balls went into play she gave both her friends bright grins and shouts of "Good luck!" before she jumped on her broom and began straining her eyes for the snitch.ஐﻬ

AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]
Final Roll: ~

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deeper than the eyes can find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover up her pain, and cuddle woes away
Cause covergirls don't cry, after their face is made

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee grinned when she was told to battle it out with Caty and Sera. She wasn't really caring what spot she got on the team or where she ended up. She was happy to just play and try her best. The other girl.... Sera seemed like a b***h honestly, but she was just going to ignore her. She shot off into the air and began searching for the snitch.

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                      Character's Name: Aimee McHalen
                                                      Year: Second
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                      Second Choice Position: Reserve Seeker? Keeper?

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc: Position: Seeker
Modifiers: +2 catch/spot
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to hit
19+ to spot
22+ to catch
0-0

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:04 pm
User Image
xxxx<4th Year>

Lives:

So she hadn't spotted the snitch yet, but neither did the other two girls, and she was far better trained to spot the snitch. She would just have to keep her focus and continue her search.
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          Slytherin!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games