Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:24 am
Amy carefully reached for her phone on the night stand near her bed, not wanting to jar Thistle. She opened up her phone and began to text both Karrie and Kits about Thistle.

Amy's text to both Karrie and Kits
Thistle is very sick. She started sneezing yesterday and is now wheezing very badly. I have a humidifier running, but it doesn't seem to be helping. Can you please come over and see if you can help her? I don't know much about animals, especially magical ones, and I'm really worried about her. I don't know what to do. If I don't answer the door, please come in and check on her. You know where the spare key is. The only reason I'd be out is because I might be at the store picking up medicine that might help. I would be forever grateful if you could do this. I'm so worried about her.

She sent both texts. Almost immediately afterward, she remembered something she had wanted to ask and began to write another quick text to both Kits and Karrie.

Amy's 2nd text to both Kits and Karrie
Do either of you know Icy's cell phone number? I was hoping to text her and ask if she could come and visit Thistle as soon as she gets back from wherever she is. I think a visit from her might cheer Thistle up.

She sighed and closed her phone. She put it on her nightstand and then went back to rubbing Thistle's back and humming softly to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:00 am
*After dinner and what turned out to be a very enjoyable evening, Psyzapp and Officer Dougherty share their car with Palmira and bring her back to the Plaza. They walk her into the lobby and Psyzapp hugs her Mother tightly and then kisses both sides of her face. Her Mother returns the gesture to her daughter and looks fondly at Psyzapp. Palmira then turns to Officer Dougherty and briefly hugs him and kisses both sides of his face. Looking at him with all seriousness as she speaks to him. You protect and love my daughter as she should be…as famiglia, capisca? I expect to see grandchildren before I die. *Palmira grins at Officer Dougherty and pats the side of his face twice before she departs to the elevators and calls out to the both of them.* Arrivederci.

*Psyzapp can't help but flush at what her Mother says and can feel the heat in her cheeks. Her Mother is far from dying and she is completely embarrassed that the subject of "grandchildren" would be brought up! stressed She knows the minute her Mother gets up to her room, she is most likely going to be calling Italy to inform her brothers about Officer Dougherty. sweatdrop

When she sees the elevator doors close, she throws her arms around Officer Dougherty and kisses him passionately. After several minutes, she pulls back and takes him by the hand. They leave the Plaza and walk back to the Penthouse just a few short blocks away. She grins at the security guards and then nods at Claude as they pass by the concierge desk to the elevators. They get into the elevator and as the doors close, he pulls her against him and kisses her as he runs his hands along the curves of her waist and hips. They spend the rest of the night together enjoying each other to the fullest.* heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:54 am
(( rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:54 pm
{{Working on those grandchildren already I see wink }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:32 pm
*Brat gets up from her seat, grabbing her bag. She goes to the bathroom and washes up, then changes her clothes. Repacking her bag, she hears the pilot inform them to return to their seats and buckle up, they will be arriving at their destination within 20 minutes. Brat returns to her seat, eyes glancing over the crew around her. The plane begins it's descent, dropping down through the clouds. The tires hit the ground with a hard bump, once, twice, three times, then they taxi down the runway.*

((Little late getting this post in sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:20 pm
{{PFT! You're fine Bratty. Perfect timing}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:33 pm
*sends a text to Amy*
text from Kits to Amy
I don't know of anything that other than what you're already doing. I'll do some reading and let you know if I find anything. Sorry, can't help with Icy either. Don't think she's back yet.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:45 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Working on those grandchildren already I see wink }}

(( rofl ))

dame walks out of the bathroom dressed in her new outfit and goes to sit back down, buckling. The smooth ride of the plane slowly lulls her back into sleep...The bump, bump, bump of the plane hitting the tarmac lolls dame's head around but she does not wake.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:16 pm
Amy's text to both Karrie and Kits
Thistle is very sick. She started sneezing yesterday and is now wheezing very badly. I have a humidifier running, but it doesn't seem to be helping. Can you please come over and see if you can help her? I don't know much about animals, especially magical ones, and I'm really worried about her. I don't know what to do. If I don't answer the door, please come in and check on her. You know where the spare key is. The only reason I'd be out is because I might be at the store picking up medicine that might help. I would be forever grateful if you could do this. I'm so worried about her.

Amy's 2nd text to both Kits and Karrie
Do either of you know Icy's cell phone number? I was hoping to text her and ask if she could come and visit Thistle as soon as she gets back from wherever she is. I think a visit from her might cheer Thistle up.

text from Karrie to Amy
I'm not sure what I can do to help, but I'll stop by later if I can. Make sure she's drinking a lot, that's always a good idea. I don't know Icy's number, but I'll pass the message along if I see her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:49 pm
((So...uh...should we just each post our own getting back to the bar? Are we riding together? What's the haps, my friends?))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:56 pm
((If we're not being accosted, I'd assume we would share a ride ~ I'm good however we go. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:42 pm
((Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttyyyyy. -huggle glomps-))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:48 pm
Amy now had a large bowl of water in her bedroom on the floor, one in the play room, one in the living room, and one in the kitchen. Any room in which Thistle went, she'd have water nearby. Amy was encouraging her to drink as much water as possible, just like Karrie said in his text. The owl tried to get Thistle to play in the toy room with her. Amy guessed that he thought it might make her feel better. Thistle tried a little bit but then ended up sleeping in her castle. That's why Amy went ahead and put a bowl of water in there as well.

Amy finally had a chance to text Kits and Karrie back.

Amy's text to Kits
Thank you so much, Kits! If you've found anything through your reading, please feel free to text me anytime of the day or night. Thistle isn't getting much uninterrupted sleep, anyway, so the sound of my phone going off won't bother her. Thank you again, Kits.

Amy's text to Karrie
Thank you for getting back to me, Karrie. I have water bowls placed all over the house and am getting Thistle to drink as much as she can. She's sleeping in her toy room right now. If you and Velcore can manage to come over to look at her when you get a chance, I know we'd really appreciate it. Thank you so much, Karrie! Hopefully I'll learn enough from you, Kits and Velcore this time that I'll be able to handle the next illness on my own.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:50 pm
*spending the duration of the flight talking with Horne and sleeping, she stands and stretches, going to the bathroom. Later, she comes out and resumes her seat, trying not to smile at Hornes goofiness. She was glad and sad-glad b/c she was able to spend time with Horne outside of the bedroom and job, sad b/c she knew once they touched down that would be the end of such. Next they meet, would either be on the clock or a sexual rendezvous. As the pilot announces their arrival, her and Horne buckle up, feeling a slight hollowness in their stomachs at the jet descends*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:51 pm
*flies up to Amy's house with the handles of a cloth bag in his mouth. He taps his claws lightly against the glass of the front door*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games