Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:01 pm
"I love you too." Bomani whispered. He kissed her gently on the cheek but didn't let her go...he wanted the palace, the king, everyone, to know that she was his, and he was hers...and Anpu was theirs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:31 pm
Chione relished the feeling, until she remembered where they were. Even if she would never deny that she loved Bomani, they were back in the eyes of the Court, and were already being criticized. Still, she didn't say anything. Maybe things will work out...

In the Pharaoh's receiving room the royal court was assembled to welcome the Princess back, along with those who had helped crush the resistance that had caused so much destruction. As they entered they were greeted at first by music, but the sight of her and her husband together was enough to have everyone in the room stop talking. What more, the child almost stopped the entertainment.

When they finally approached the Pharoah the music was ordered to stop. The old man, who at first was relieved by the familiar site of his daughter, stood, perplexed at the sight. "What is this?" He asked simply.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:56 am
"A mother, her child, and her husband." Bomani said simply to the Pharaoh's question. He would not lie anymore. He would not go around behind anyone's back anymore. He was bringing this all out into the open.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:09 pm
The silence in the room only seemed to grow, after Bomani's response, and Chione stood as still as she could to prevent herself from shaking. Her father's face then turned from surprised to stern, all the other attendants in the room stopping where they were to watch. In the silence Anpu then began to whine, taking a hold of his mother's dress with his hand, demanding attention.

"Come to my chambers, immediately." The Pharaoh said, not wanting a scene to occur before others. He then immediately left the room through a side door, where Chione then followed.

Arriving in the king's room her father didn't look at her. "Surely this is some mistake, Bomani." He said.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:12 pm
"No mistake, your Majesty." Bomani said simply when her father spoke. "Here stands a mother, her child, and her husband." he said, indicating each in turn.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:30 pm
"Chione," The Pharaoah turned to face his daughter. "Don't tell me that this is true." Chione, in turn, looked away. She took a deep breath, knowing that she couldn't turn. Bomani had already told her father what had happened, in short. So, she had no right not to take any responsibility, either.

"Father, Bomani is my husband. And this is my son, your grandson, Anpu." She said simply, turning the little bundle a bit so that the ruler can see the face of the child. However, the Pharaoh averted his eyes, and began to pace. "Bomani," he said, "what were my orders, to you, when you left the Palace?!"  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:32 pm
"We waited. We waited for a long time. Nobody came. So I took her to a safe place. I kept her safe. I continue to keep her safe." Bomani said, standing straight, right next to his wife. "And now I vow to keep our child safe as well."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:46 pm
The Pharaoah turned, obviously enraged at the turn of events. "I trusted you to keep her safe, not to take her as your own!" He said, infuriated. At that the baby began to cry, and Chione tried to calm him down.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:48 pm
Bomani stood his ground, not backing down in the face of the Pharaoh's anger.
"What's done is done, your Majesty. Let's put that behind us. She's safe, yes? She's back, yes?" he asked.
"So let's put it behind us, and let us rest...and comfort the baby." he said. "I don't think you'd wish to rip a parent away from his child, would you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:32 pm
"Then is it right to take my daughter without my permission?" The Pharaoh asked, unphased by Bomani's words. "Do you know what I had to do in order to restore peace?" He then turned to his daughter, his complexion suddenly turning that to an elderly man. "Chione, I had promised you to a Prince in the East, in return for military support."

((Sorry, I'm dealing with school stuff... gonk ))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:20 am
Bomani simply shook his head. "Look, your Majesty, like I have said, what's done is done. You know who I am. You know I can make a good prince, and, when you eventually pass on to the next world, you know I will make a good king...but you don't know that prince from the East. He may be horrible at what he does." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:57 pm
The Pharaoh resisted the urge to strike the young man before him after such disrespect. "If you say I do not know of this man, then you know even less." He replied. "He had organized a counter-attack against the rebellion in your absence, Bomani. Without his aid and his genius, I may not have maintained the level of power I have now. What more, how can I be confident that you will make a good king?!"  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:59 pm
"The fact you know me. The fact you know I'm fair to all I meet. The fact that I keep those I need to safe." Bomani said. "And how do you know this man didn't provide aid simply so that he can take this kingdom and ruin it when he comes to power?" he retorted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:03 pm
"Do you think, that the value of a life of a man is so low?" Chione's father replied. "If he meant to ruin this kingdom, what use is there in having sacrificed men of his land, his army, for mine?" With that the old man looked at Bomani in the eye. "How can you judge a man of such power when you have not had the same responsibility yourself?"  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:08 pm
"I had an equal responsibility." Bomani said, looking at Chione, then at her father.
"I had to keep Chione safe, whatever the cost. And then, I had to make sure that, when my child came, he, and Chione, were provided for, and safe. So you see, I know about responsibility, about family. So what, if this man is powerful? Is that who you want on the throne? a man with a great army? And what is that going to allow for? An expansion to the kingdom by force? Is that what you wish? Or do you wish for a king who knows what it means to care, to truly care, for people?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games