Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:08 pm
(Not if Vivi & Muraki has anything to say about it! xd )
Vivi quickly went over to Ross & killed the demon she then pulled the sword out of Ross's neck while healing him, "Ross! Hang on!" she then uses the healing kiss to heal the inturnal injures.
Muraki put up another barrier around Vivi & Ross to aid them, while also killing demons.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:15 pm
Ross didn't move, his stillness making it seem he was infact dead. His own demons were taking over once more. The only sign of any life left in his motionless body, was a glow coming from his ring, as Ross unconciously drew upon it. The only problem, he used the energy straight away as he fought his inner demon.  

Gold Marra

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:05 am
(wow things got really interesting XD to bad that kitzune is gonna die soon. poor muraki, he's gonna lose the girl he loves. so sad!!!!)

Kitzune then dodged both of their attacks. While dodging their attacks she grabbed one of the Dante's arm and shoved his sword right into the other Dante. Then she cut her hand and wrote a seal on their backs once she got behind them.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:56 am
Iah then reappeared behind Scarlet unnoticeable, He grabbed her by the back of her shirt and launched he towards the barrier. "This wont help, you know if i self destruct in here everyone will die including you. You know this is from your brother. He didn't randomly get weak and lose to you, he left me his energy." he smirked as he spoke.

Perverted Juicebox

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:14 am
(But.....the protection spell........aww tis sad crying )
Vivi held Ross in her arms while trying to help him the best she could.
Muraki got a bad feeling he then made a double of himself then tells it, "Go find Kitzune, now go!" it nodded then took off to go find her.
Muraki's clone found Kitzune & dropped silently behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:45 am
(i know but me n rin agreed on it before u started posting, but the good thing is tht she will come bak XD but rlly different)
Kitzune continued fighting both of the Dante not knowing that Muraki's clone was behind her. She was bleeding badly but she didin't stop fighting. Not until Dante was dead.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:00 am
(I'm thinkin' Muraki revives her heh? xd )
Muraki's clone didn't want to just sit back as Kitzune was dieing right infront of him, He charged at one of the demon brothers!
(Hey Rin, is it ok for Muraki's clone to assit?)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:14 am
(lol tht would but i another idea in mind. i was thinking tht kitzune dies n a few years she come bak as pretty much everyones enemy XD if scarlet turns nice again. sweatdrop )

Kitzune saw that Muraki's clone ran past her attacking one of the Dante's. "What the hell! Muraki what are you doing here!?"  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:38 am
"Why? You ask? Because I refuse to let you die!......I love you!" Muraki's clone was more bold about saying it then the true one, that was the other reason Muraki had sent him.
(Wow that would be nuts! LOL I think then Muraki will try to stop her! xd )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:42 pm
(yes!!!! i love it already!!!!!!! this is gonna be interesting XD lol)

Kitzune was shocked when she heard him say that. She suddenly started blushing like crazy and didn't know what to say.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Muraki's clone nodded as he sliced at the demon, putting a deep gash in it then tells her, "That is why I came to aid you and to tell you this, so don't do anything careless alright? I'm here with you!"
(Aww LOL)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:21 pm
(awww so sweet!!!!!! lol)

Kitzune smiled once her blushing went down a bit. She then shook her head. "Wait Muraki you have to go back to help the others! I know that your a clone but the real you needs all the power needs! Please Muraki. I can take down these two ugly brothers here."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:26 pm
Muraki's clone looked at her, "But....."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:41 pm
Kitzune looked at him seriously. "Just go. Trust me......I can handle these guys. Now go."

(ok now we need rin!!!! cuz we cant continue battles without her!!!! gonk )  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:55 pm
(Yup or get too far in the other RP! gonk )
Muraki's clone looked at her sadly, "Alright I'll go, but.....as least let me do this...." he then kissed her, then left.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games