Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Missy_Cowgirl

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:31 pm
me jus came in to swifer the sheeelfsss  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:39 am
aaacchhhhooo well alll done thankss youss  

Little_Missy_Cowgirl

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:43 pm
Blue wanders down into the Library.. she had been sent here to look up a recipe for blueberry pie but it seems as if the Library contains more of a magical sort of collection. She notices that many of the books are quite dusty and after Loopy's direction, she procures a featherduster from midair, using the little magic she learned as a little houseelf girl.
"Poor' Loopys, she must gets allergies". Blue continues to dust all around the different bookshelves but soon finds herself deep inside the Library. She is small enough to sneak into the Restricted Section, but barely notices the warning, she is so focused on getting rid of the dust, and slips right in!
The houseelf notices that the titles are getting creepier. A number of them have things like "Hexes", "Dark Weapons", and "Parselmouthing" written on them.
She sees a book emit its greenish colored vapors in a stream of smoke that seemed to head straight for her. "Ay I knews I shouldn't been here!" causing the librarian to take a gander in her direction. Quickly, Blue finds a book on 'Cleaning with Mermish products: a guide to using underwater methods'. She brings the book, which is almost half the size of her body, up to the Librarians desk. "Me hopes she didn't see me in the bad section" Blue whispers to herself. A little pot with purple ink and a silver quill look down at her she is so short.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:43 pm
Hmmmm...Where are the book on potions. She searched the shelfs until she came across a book titles, POTION FOR THE DUMBIES. I bet this will help me! Umm...but lets just cover up the title for now, she says to herself.  

the_cereal_queen

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:30 pm
Ann walked into the Library and looked awed, "This place hasn't changed the last time I was here...two terms ago..." She whispered to herself and giggled quietly. She walked to the Defense Against the Dark Arts Section and stood there, thinking what the heck she wanted from that section.

She picked out a few books and sat at a desk. After a few minutes of mindless readings, she fell into a deep sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:21 am
Kitty wandered around the history section. 'Ah, there's something!' Kitty pulled down a book on magic in ancient Greece. "Now I just need one on Rome," Kitty muttered as she looking around. 'Found you!' Kitty took the book down and headed to the circulation desk to get her two books checked out.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:22 pm
Serithia walks into the library and smiles, comforted by the familiarty of being surrounded by the written word. She walks aimlessly down the rows and finds a book that catches her eye. Pulling it from the shelf, she sits down and begins to read.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:31 am
Fearless walked into the library, almost tip-toeing, as she did not want to disturb the people inside. Seeing Serithia, Fearless smiled a greeting before moving off to a bookshelf. She breathed in the musty smell of the old volumes of books and smiled giddily. She love the smell of books! "Transfiguration! There you have it." She grabbed a book of her favourite subject from the shelf and settled down at one of the chairs located in the library. When the library was closing, Fearless checked out the Transfiguration book she was holding, and left the library for her common room.  

MikeDrawl

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:35 pm
Suze timidly entered the library. She was a first year and in awe of the castle. Her blue eyes sparkled when she saw the inside. She had always adored books, they were her love. She walked over to a random section. Her eyes feel on 'The Beetle and the Bard.' She was muggleborn and had never known wizard things before. She picked it off the shelf and began to read.

"I think I'm going to like it here," she quietly whispered to herself with a smile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:00 am
Iridessa walks into the library. Being a first year, she didn't know where to start. She headed over to the defense against dark arts section. "I would like to know more about this. I'm thinking about taking this class." She grabbed the book and headed over to the charms and spells section. I need to learn some spells. She grabs that book too and heads to the circulating desk to check it out. I should get some of my reading done here too.  

xParanormal Angelx

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:09 pm
Sam walks into the library to see thousands of books, and her grew wide. The Ravenclaw had some books that only Ravenclaws had, but the library contained much more. She wandered into the Muggle section and starts to look at the books.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:51 pm
*Summer walks into the library with a bandage wrapped around her finger and a pad of paper with a peacock-feather quill pen and green ink under her arm. She walks over to a shelf marked "Magical Histories, etc.", and began browsing its contents.
I need to brush up on my magical history now that I am taking History of Magic... she mutters.
*She grabs a couple of books:
Hogwarts, A History
Magical History Throughout the Ages
and a book with small writing called Magical Accomplishments Per Centura (per century)
and then moves to a desk where she begins to read and take notes, stumbling every so often trying to hold a quill in her mangled fingers.*
Blast that wretched owl. I will probably need to go to the Hospital wing for this. Ugh. she complains to herself.

Summer_Breeze1507

b e a r - c h o o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:55 pm
Rayne swiftly walks down the walkway between the shelves of books.
"Why am I here?" Rayne asked her self.
She looks through the books about three times and randomly selected a book with her eyes closed shut.When she opened she whispered the book's title to herself. She then trudged to the nearest table and read her book.
"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:06 pm
"Libraries are sooo fun!" Amber said excitedly but quietly as she walked in. "Sometimes I wonder why I didn't get in Raveclaw, but then remind myself how much I love Hufflepuff."

She goes to the muggle section to try to find a topic for her first Muggle Studies lesson.

"There are too many topics to chose from! What will I do?" gonk

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:39 pm
*Summer sighs in frustration and slams the book shut with a loud thud. The libraran walks around the bookshelf to glare at her.*
Sorry... redface *she whispers*
*She picks up all the books she had taken out and sets them on the return cart, except for Magical Histroy throughout the Ages, so that she can check it out and bring it back to the common room.*
*mutters to self*
Maybe I can use dad's old quick quotes pen to finish these notes without my throbbing hand...man I should get his checked out...
*Summer checks out the book with the librarian and then heads for the Hospital wing grudgingly.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games