Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:22 pm
-looks up slightly at him- It...it would help if I knew what you were thinking...or feeling. E...even if it will hurt.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:29 pm
I'm... *sighs* I'm mostly confused, I think. I didn't know you had... that kind of relationship with iggies. I'm starting to think that I shouldn't have... done what I did... if you were happy with her... if I'd known. *takes another drink, wishing it were something stronger*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:35 pm
No! -sits up and clutches his knee- No, I want to be with you, Karrie. iggies...iggies and I just became adventurous one night. Well... sweatdrop on more than one occasion, but I was pretty sure it wasn't anything serious since we also still goofed off and talked about men. I thought we were just exploring...I'm a curious person so...when something started one night, I went with it, to see how far it would go. I wasn't with her or anything. Not like I am... sweatdrop want to be with you, Karrie. -looks at him earnestly, worry passes her face as she now frets over iggies, wondering if she was unclear with her and...oh no, she wonders if she hurt her roomie...-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:37 pm
*Drops in to Lily's to pick up a few items for her as she's been locked out again.* Oh, wow, she actually has some customers. Wonder if she still wants me to clean out the fridge and take all this to the shelter... *Picks up her cell to call Lily*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:41 pm
*is about to respond when Lil Brat walks in* redface Oh, hi Lil Brat. *leans closer to Dame, lowering his voice* I want to be with you too, Dame. I... *stops, not wanting Lil Brat to overhear*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:44 pm
-forces a weak smile for Brat then whispers to Karrie- P...please go on, she is on her phone. I don't think she is listening... redface  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:47 pm
*glances over at Lil Brat before continuing* I... I love you, Dame. I want to be with you.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:47 pm
*Finishes her call, sighing softly. She pulls a cart out of the shadows and empties the fridge, putting all the pastries and cakes on the cart. Then she and the cart disappear in to the shadows.*

((Looks like MW has turned in to All My Children, the clinic is General Hospital, so Lily's must be As the World Turns ~ lol))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:53 pm

((LOL brat, I hadn't thought of that rofl ))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:55 pm
((I think I'm gonna go rename all the threads wink ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:56 pm
eek I...I... eek -sits there in shock for a moment- Oh Karrie! -leaps onto him, hugging him- I...I don't know what to say! -she hugs him close, blushing like crazy, still in slight shock- redface redface redface eek redface  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:00 pm
Lil Brat
((I think I'm gonna go rename all the threads wink ))

((LOL I would crack up for hours if you did!))

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:02 pm
*hugs Dame tightly* redface Well, some sort of response would be nice. *grins, blushing brightly, not knowing if Brat is still there or not*

((but... nobody would be able to find the threads if you changed the names...))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:03 pm
((Brat is partly demon and uses the shadows to meander from place to place ~ she left some time ago))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:04 pm
((Don't encourage her, iggs! lol))

-hugs him even tighter, threatening to crush his ribs- It's...it's all so fast, Karrie! -laughs- I want to be with you so much more than most anyone I've ever been with! -kisses him hard but quick- I...oh Karrie. -keeps hugging him- redface

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games