Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

bite.me.barbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:36 pm
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
Good ^^ Yep I'm a likeing it.
Ok well that answers my question. It's online role playing. I just noticed you have a different form of bracket system then a standard RPGer.

^_^
    brackets? like the ' * *' ? it depends on my mood. some days its the little star things, other times its -these- and other days i use the simple ' .dot. '
    No, I've never really gotten into RPing, though i've got friends that i swear they live for it.

I use to do the dot thing XD I went back to stars...it was easier to undertand. But I was talking about the [brackets] ushally a RPGer would use ((these marks)) if they are talking out of character.
XD rock on them, everyone has there own thing.

I see, I suppose I could get into it more if I found one that interested me enough.
    Very true.

so original karbear and .original.heater. posted too much too fast yesterday so now they only get 1-2 gold for posting every single time..
I don't RPG anymore ^^;
^__^

it reseats ever 12 hours ^^; I got a lot of gold last night.

any particular reason?
    ^__^

good to know. i thought it was 24..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:15 pm
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
Good ^^ Yep I'm a likeing it.
Ok well that answers my question. It's online role playing. I just noticed you have a different form of bracket system then a standard RPGer.

^_^
    brackets? like the ' * *' ? it depends on my mood. some days its the little star things, other times its -these- and other days i use the simple ' .dot. '
    No, I've never really gotten into RPing, though i've got friends that i swear they live for it.

I use to do the dot thing XD I went back to stars...it was easier to undertand. But I was talking about the [brackets] ushally a RPGer would use ((these marks)) if they are talking out of character.

I see, I suppose I could get into it more if I found one that interested me enough.
    Very true.

so original karbear and .original.heater. posted too much too fast yesterday so now they only get 1-2 gold for posting every single time..
I don't RPG anymore ^^;
^__^

any particular reason?
    ^__^

I found talking more fun. And there are some gais users that think it's cool to break the rules or RPG.
o.o i would never ge to talk XD

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

bite.me.barbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:30 pm
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy

Very true.

I don't RPG anymore ^^;
^__^

any particular reason?
    ^__^

I found talking more fun. And there are some gais users that think it's cool to break the rules or RPG.

Talking is much more fun!
    XD I don't think a lot of people would get to talk if it were really 24..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:43 pm
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy

Very true.

I don't RPG anymore ^^;
^__^

any particular reason?
    ^__^

I found that out! And adding in RPG talk isn't half bad eaither.
24 hours between reseting gold gain....I would have more mules XD;;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

original karbear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:52 pm
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
I don't RPG anymore ^^;
^__^

any particular reason?
    ^__^

yup yup ^_^
    XD well even with the 12 hour reset, for as much as i've been posting, look how many different accounts I went through just last night and today!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:17 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
I don't RPG anymore ^^;
^__^

any particular reason?
    ^__^

yup yup ^_^
    XD well even with the 12 hour reset, for as much as i've been posting, look how many different accounts I went through just last night and today!
I never did it out of gaia.
XD I just keep with one because I'm lazy I would like it 5 times better if it was in 6 hour intervials.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

original karbear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:40 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy

yup yup ^_^
XD I just keep with one because I'm lazy I would like it 5 times better if it was in 6 hour intervials.

How come? did you not like the people you found elsewhere? No good place to even go?
    I think 4 would be just lovely.. Then again... I'm lazy too.. XD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:34 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy

yup yup ^_^

How come? did you not like the people you found elsewhere? No good place to even go?

your just a boundle of questions >< I never really got into it enough to want to play other places.
o.o think about the gold gain on that x.x I would never sleep!

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

original karbear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:20 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy

yup yup ^_^

your just a boundle of questions >< I never really got into it enough to want to play other places.

Sorry, I just like to learn new things, and the best way I do that is by asking questions.. ^^
    Speaking of sleep, I've been doing quite a bit of that the last couple days, apparently my insomnia is giving me a break for a little while. yay!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:31 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy

yup yup ^_^

Sorry, I just like to learn new things, and the best way I do that is by asking questions.. ^^
    Speaking of sleep, I've been doing quite a bit of that the last couple days, apparently my insomnia is giving me a break for a little while. yay!!
no no it's ok, it's cute ><
that's nice of it O: I ushally get a good amount of sleep ^^

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

original karbear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:34 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy

XD Glad I can still entertain people
    Not me, I generally get between 3 and 6 hours [6 is a very nice long night of sleep for me]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:47 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy

Not me, I generally get between 3 and 6 hours [6 is a very nice long night of sleep for me]
Oh enertain people is the easy part.
that's like chyna... (Mrs.Hino) I don't like too much sleep x.x I tend to get sick. Well can you run off of lack of sleep? Has your body just gotten use to it? You know our body actually doens't need to sleep.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

original karbear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:10 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy

that's like chyna... (Mrs.Hino) I don't like too much sleep x.x I tend to get sick. Well can you run off of lack of sleep? Has your body just gotten use to it? You know our body actually doens't need to sleep.

Sometimes.. Other times it tends to get difficult.
    I can usually run on the little sleep I get, although after a while it all just wears me out so I sleep a lot for a few days then I'm back to my few hours a night.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:41 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy

I can usually run on the little sleep I get, although after a while it all just wears me out so I sleep a lot for a few days then I'm back to my few hours a night.
yeah if they are mad that's not fun.
Well atleast you have time to study ^^;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

original karbear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:32 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy

yeah if they are mad that's not fun.
Well atleast you have time to study ^^;

Or if they're so depressed and absolutely nothing will help..
    Sort of.. I have so many other responsibilities around this house and so many other things I need to try and get done, school tends to fit in at random hours when I can't sleep, which doesnt pose well when it comes time to think of the part where june is coming up quick..

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games