Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:24 pm
Monoe blinked.
"A scary man with a bunny mask on a stick came out, and told the clown lady what to do. He was all in black, like you, Mister."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:26 pm
"Where did he go?" Caleb questioned. "....Is he still in the house?"  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:29 pm
Monoe thought about this, and then pointed to the portal.
"The clown lady likes him as if they were in a romance story, from what I can tell, so I think he's in there with her."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:33 pm
Caleb looked to the portal. He pointed the mask at his student. "...Watch her and ensure she stays in good health." Turned to the portal, and walked inside.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:37 pm
MoƩ wanted to say something, but didn't.
~*~
The entire area resembled a marvelous, domed cathedral, with stained-glass windows.
An adult man with a white rabbit mask on a stick sat at a judge's bench.
"...Greetings."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:42 pm
"....I have several questions needed to be answered." Caleb began. "...Why are you trying to kill my student?" He questioned.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:49 pm
The man got down from his perch.
"Let's be reasonable. Say you have a wife- you have invested all of your love in her well-being, sacrificing every part of your soul for her. What if she suddenly mocks your appearance and begins to frolic around, bearing b*****d children, making you raise them for her...?"
He dusted off his tophat.
"Such is the case in my love with the Lady. I merely wish to avenge her death by killing her murderer--- the man called Kokopelli-- and to save my soul via the deaths of her lovers and b*****d children. Your 'student' is an example, as I once believed she was my child."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:55 pm
"....So, in the end, you are selfishly benefiting yourself by the lives of others." Caleb replied.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:57 pm
The man tilted, his head, and then nodded.
"Yes. After all, I am the spirit of neutrality and justification, the spirit that absolves guilt, so the world would be much happier without said people. After all, I can't do my job if my rage is distracting me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:00 pm
"....Better, in your own opinion." Caleb replied. ".....The decision of one is not always the will and want of the many."  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:04 pm
The man seemed to smile.
"The will and want of the many is stretched out of proportion. If your love was to become an enemy of the world, you would believe that she should be alive. However, everyone else wants her dead. So, would you be selfishly asking to go against the wants of the many, in hypocrisy? Or would you let her die at the hands of the people who can hurt her, namely the demons of Hell?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:12 pm
"....This is completely a different subject." Caleb replied. "...You have no proof what so ever of the necessary deaths of these beings."  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:14 pm
The man tilted his head.
"In the old days of your world, a cheating wife was hung, and her b*****d children were also executed. It's a law that I happen to follow."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:17 pm
"....Laws change, people become less savage as time passes, we move on." Caleb replied.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:20 pm
The man tried not to laugh.
"...'Less savage'... Savagery is a matter of human opinion. My current ideas are angelic compared to what I originally wished to do to your devil-haired student."[[/hairracism XD]]  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games