Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:07 pm
Eva sighed. "Just another one to add to my brother collection. I don't have to find them, they find me." She finished cooking the vegetables and she placed them bowl and turned to face Alex. Eva wrapped her arms around his neck as she looked at him with a smile. "Hi." She said finally.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:16 pm
Alex chuckled a bit. "Be happy about it. It took me about two months before he accepted me. And I'm his boss' son." He laughed. He blinked when she said hi. "Hey."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:20 pm
"I missed you." She smiled. "So pretty much everything is done except for the cake and your tux. Do we need to get you one or are you ok?" She asked. "Oh and you have to decided which one of my brothers you want to be your best man."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:30 pm
"Alex smiled back at her. "I missed you more. Being at the garage without you or any bikes their reminded me of how things were before I met you." He said softly. "As for the tux. I was thinking about just using the one from the dance. They all kind of look the same anyways." He chuckled. "Hmm... maybe I should get Leroy to be my best man."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:51 pm
"Oo, Good. I liked that tux on you. It looked really good. As for Leroy, I think that was a very good choice. I'm sure he'd be honored to. If not, then we could always make him a bridesmaid." She giggled and rested her head on his shoulder. "I missed not being able to see your face. I swear at least four times today, I thought I heard an engine that sounded like your car. Drove me insane when I realized it wasn't yours."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:00 pm
Alex thought about Leroy in a dress and laughed. "Yeah... I don't think he'd look very good in a dress. And I don't think Jessica would like it much either." He chuckled. "I know just how you feel. Every time a motorcycle drove by it drove me nuts."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:15 am
The timer went off and she took out the chicken out of the oven. She placed it on the table that was already set. They ate dinner and Eva set the dishes in the sink. She took out a plate from the refrigerator that had cake samples on it. "Now for desert." She smiled and sat on his lap.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:20 am
Alex grinned. "Ooh. Is this the part where we get to shove food into each others face?" He asked laughing a bit.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:18 pm
"Ha ha." She said with a mock enthusiasm. "No. You better not shove it in my face on our wedding day. If you do I'll take my.......special outfit back to the store and you won't get your special present on our honeymoon." She grabbed a piece of cake. "Now eat before I end the wedding all together." Eva teased, although she'd never do it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:14 pm
Alex stuck his tounge out and laughed before tasting some of the cake. "How many samples are there?" He asked, nodding in approvement. "And I'm too curious to let you take back your special outfit and not give me my special present. Although your the best present I've ever gotten." He chuckled.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:30 pm
Eva shrugged. "Just a dozen." She bit into a piece of cake and then nodded. "Hmm, this one's good." She said and handed him the other piece. Eva laughed. "Just you wait until you see my..........special gift/outfit for you. I'm really excited for it." She kissed the top of his outfit and waited for him to tell her what he thought about the cake.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:32 pm
He tried the piece and thought for a few moments. "I think we have a winner." Alex smiled and nodded. "You're excited? I don't even know what the hell it is." He laughed.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:01 pm
"And you haven't even tried the other pieces yet, geez." She took a bite of another one and then handed the other half to Alex. "Here try this one. And you'll just have to wait and see." She giggled.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:04 pm
"Well I need to keep my shape for our honeymoon." Alex chuckled and took tried the other cake. "Eh... Ok, but I still like this one."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:17 am
"Oh yes, your figure is great. We must keep it." She giggled and kissed him quickly. "But just a few more pieces." They ate tiny pieces of the cakes but they both still liked the cake from before. "Ok, I'll tell Aunt Clara and she'll have the cake ordered. But which one do you want for your groom's cake? And what do you want on the design? You don't have to decided tonight. We could always go check tomorrow."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games