Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:27 pm
Invictus_88
I almost always get it, no idea why.

It's because you're the spawn of Satan.

Unfortunate side-effect.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:36 pm
Foetus In Fetu
Invictus_88
I almost always get it, no idea why.

It's because you're the spawn of Satan.

Unfortunate side-effect.

In absolute honesty, that is the most prevalent conclusion.  

Invictus_88
Captain

Sir_Catherine

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:46 am
I'm not British, but I'm of the GBG, so here is my face. Pardon the cosplay; it's the only easily accessible photo I have online.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:47 am

Francis, will you send me the photos to my yahoo address because the school's being a fool and won't let me see... :S..please?  

Creatio ex Nihilo

Sir Doober

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:21 pm
User Image

I has a hat. From Xmas time, hair ish longer now. I'd post my pimping self (Literally), from the opening night of Daddy Cool in Berlin, but i'd rather not give you lot too much to laugh at :p  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:25 pm
Sir Doober
User Image

I has a hat. From Xmas time, hair ish longer now. I'd post my pimping self (Literally), from the opening night of Daddy Cool in Berlin, but i'd rather not give you lot too much to laugh at :p

You still seem groovy..I'm liking the necklace...
May I steal it? razz  

Creatio ex Nihilo

Creatio ex Nihilo

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:32 pm
User Image

well..hopefully it won't scar you all...emo is what many people say.

And that's my classmate and I..I'm on the right.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:48 pm
Creatio ex Nihilo
Sir Doober
User Image

May I steal it? razz
Noes, I got it from a friend who went to Bulgaria. Apparently there was nothing better to get me from there apart from a necklace-y thing and what I do believe is a piece of American Imperialism. Ok, it was a black t-shirt with a big arse logo on it. sweatdrop  

Sir Doober

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Creatio ex Nihilo

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:19 pm
Sir Doober
Creatio ex Nihilo
Sir Doober
User Image

May I steal it? razz
Noes, I got it from a friend who went to Bulgaria. Apparently there was nothing better to get me from there apart from a necklace-y thing and what I do believe is a piece of American Imperialism. Ok, it was a black t-shirt with a big arse logo on it. sweatdrop

hehehe..aww pity that..oh well..Creatio..nice talking to you..  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:44 pm
Julian, what length is your hair now?
I like it.

Nihilo/Dee, you're lucky getting a good dress up day for school. Our year was in charge of them this year and they were crap. Not me of course, my committee was busy arguing with the school ducks and guidance teachers.
I'll try and get a good outfit for the BBQ and get some photos. Just have to make it. confused

User Image
I'm on the right. Going out for my 18th.

User Image
The champagne had actually worn off by that point...  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

mr gimp

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:58 pm
User Image

Wahey. I'm on the right. biggrin

That was taken after quite a lot of alcohol in one of the dingiest clubs in Bristol.

What a great night out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:00 pm
Quote:
Nihilo/Dee, you're lucky getting a good dress up day for school. Our year was in charge of them this year and they were crap. Not me of course, my committee was busy arguing with the school ducks and guidance teachers.
I'll try and get a good outfit for the BBQ and get some photos. Just have to make it.

what do you mean by "getting a good dress up"? the photo doesn't show the whole outfit..Should have done crying oh well. Cheers though. Us 6th formers are rather easy going on the whole choths front. So while half of them actually make an effort, I'm normally dressed in all black (smart) because it's what I find easiest.  

Creatio ex Nihilo

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:11 pm
Creatio ex Nihilo
Quote:
I'll try and get a good outfit for the BBQ and get some photos. Just have to make it.

what do you mean by "getting a good dress up"? the photo doesn't show the whole outfit..Should have done crying oh well. Cheers though. Us 6th formers are rather easy going on the whole choths front. So while half of them actually make an effort, I'm normally dressed in all black (smart) because it's what I find easiest.

A good theme. On denim days we hae a theme and the 6th years often make an effort to do really good outfits. It's things like superheros or bad hair. The best we got was Australia. xp
To be fair, there was going to be a halloween one, which while not very inventive would have let us dress up however we wanted. But a boat went down (4 men died) and two former pupils still under the age of 20 died in the week beforehand, so we didn't as a mark of respect.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:25 am
Out of sheer, desperate boredom (I'm writing an assignment about the relative merits of the file management applications on different operating systems) I am once again going to post pictures of myself. In today's exciting photo I am listening to jazz.

User Image  

Smigg-the-Miserable

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:25 am
Smigg-the-Miserable
Out of sheer, desperate boredom (I'm writing an assignment about the relative merits of the file management applications on different operating systems).

I have to say, that sounds incredibly dull.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games