Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:23 pm

Tawnypaw lowered her ears at Goldenrain's words. "I'm not trying to steal him away... if that's what you mean." Why do her words warm me, but peircew my heart knowing I can't keep them.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:40 pm

Graykit and Silverkit watched their sister. "And what if we don't?"

Just then, movement came from the cave entrance. Crystalstar squeezed under the icicles, followed by the rest of the warriors and apprentices that had gone to the gathering. Crystalstar walked up to her kits, "Did you kits behave?"

"Yes mother! We're pretending we're warriors. Dapplekit thinks she's leader." Graykit said. "Me and Silverkit are rebelling and keep attacking her."

Crystalstar purred, "I hope you really aren't planning on attacking the leader." She winked at her two kits. They looked at each other, nodded, then launched themselves at their mother. "Attack!" Howled Silverkit. Littlekit laughed and joined his sisters in attacking their mother.

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:39 pm

Waspaw headed back to moonclan.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:31 pm

Goldenrain shook her head lightly, "You're not stealing him away. If anything I should be thanking you for making him a little more....audacious." She smiled, look back out towards the camp clearing and watched Crystalstar and her kits playing. Turning back to Tawnypaw, "I'm sure you are well enough to go have a bit of fun." Her eyes twinkled with amusement as she rose to her paws again, then padded out of the den to see how the gathering went.

Whitekit stuck his tongue out at Dapplekit. "I don't hear any intruders Dapplestar." His ears pricked suddenly as he heard a cat approaching. Maybe she is right. He thought, his fur starting to stand on end. Relief washed over him as the figure of Crystalstar came through the camp entrance, followed by the rest of the cats from the gathering. His eyes grew wide with excitement as he spotted his Uncle come through the entrance as well. The frisky leaped forward, bouncing over to him "Hi Uncle Seednose! How'd the gathering go? Was there a big argument? Did anyone fight? Was all the other Clan leader's there?" He questioned as he bounced alongside with Seednose who was heading towards the Warriors den.

"Hrmphph." Seednose grumbled before slipping into the Warriors den, leaving Whitekit still puzzled outside in the camp clearing.

ch3shire_c4t

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Crystalstar laughed and pawed her kits lightly. "You all need to sleep, you have a very big day tomorrow." She turned her head towards Dapplekit, "But first I'd like to speak with you in my old den."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:47 am

Dapplekit's fur spiked up. "Uh- well, you see, I'm really, really tired today! I need my, erm, rest! Heh heh." She looked to her mother with a puffed out chest, forbidding herself to back away.

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:02 pm

Frostkit looked at her mother"What about us?"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Crystalstar looked at Dapplekit, "My den. Now!" She glanced over at Frostkit, "Sleep and you will find out what is happening when the time comes."

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:51 am

Dapplekit glanced around - were there any ways to excape? She blinked softly, No... no, I'll stay and see what this is about. I'll have to be strong. she padded into her mother's den. "Wow!" she couldn't help gasping- it was really gorgeous though. A beautiful ice cavern, the blues and lavenders churning together. And she had the entire den to herself!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:43 pm

Frostkit sighed
I'll stay up till Dapplekit comes back....then she'll tell me..hopefully she thought
she sighed and pretended to go a sleep

athena321
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:00 am

Crystalstar sighed and headed to her old den once her kits were asleep. She entered her den and looked at Dapplekit. "I see you like my den," She purred when she saw the look on Dapplekit's face. The white leader walked over to her old bed and sat next to it. "Dapplekit," She began, staring into her kits eyes, those I so much like Foxclaw's. "I'm very disappointed in you for sneaking out. You could have been killed by either the harsh weather or by something else." She sighed and began to pace. "I have every right to not make you an apprentice until you are a little old, but I'm afraid you will just get into even more trouble if you don't move on."

Crystalstar stopped and walked over to Dapplekit. She lay her tail on her head, "Dapplekit, I know you can do amazing things, but you have to think before you act." She closed her eyes and turned away. "I don't want to loose another kit." Sandstripe, her oldest kit was killed by badgers just last leaf-bare and Crystalstar still hadn't recovered from the lose of both her mate and kit. "Will you promise me something...?"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:59 am

Dapplekit lowered her eyes at her mother's words. No matter what the other cats said, Dapplekit was proud of what she had done, but yet at her mother's scornings, she felt the worst pain of guilt she'd ever had. "I'll promise you anything, Mama!"

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:02 pm

Crystalstar licked her kits head, "Promise me you'll try hard when you're an apprentice and keep the warrior code."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:40 am

"Of course!" Dapplekit's eyes were sparkiling. "I'll be the best warrior ever! And all the other clans will be so impressed, they'll bow down to us, like this-" Dapplekit knelt to the ground, reinacting what they'd do. She knew that she was acting so much like a kit- nothing apprentice worthy- but she was so happy she couldn't help herself.

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:05 pm

Sagefire walked into the den...not noticing Dapplekit
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games