Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:12 pm

((Ok I'll go there, lets go!!!!))

Pantherclaw follows Duskwing across the boarder and heads toward the ragging battle.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:24 pm

Miki_Mew-Mew
Joltflash hears Scarclaw's worried meow. She left her spot and raced over to Scarclaw. "What's wrong? Did you need somthing?" she meowed confusedly.

Scarclaw let out a sigh of relief, then looked at Joltflash. "Goodness I feel like a mother! You can't just run off into another clan's territory. Seriously, didn't your mentor tell you that?" she growled, though her fur lay flat.

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:20 pm

Cinderstar waited to see if anyone was going to follow her. She eventually crawled back up the hole then looked around. "hello?" Cinderstar meowed. No answer. CInderstar shook her self. "few! They didn't catch on!" Cinderstar purred to herself. She looked around "Tigereyes? are you here?" "yes." A tabby she-cat stepped out from behind a tree. "your cutting it close, you would have been cornered!" "oh you worry to much!" Cinderstar purred. "well. . . . ok lets go." Tigereyes growled. Cinderstar leaped up beside her daughter. "So what's happening in Snowclan? Rowanpaw wouldn't tell me everything. . . ." Tigereyes shot a look at her mother. "What? Rowanpaw visited you?!?!" Cinderstar tilted her head. "yeah of course he said you sent him." Tigereyes narrowed her eyes. "no. . . oh well, but Frostberry told did get the message across." Cinderstar nodded her head. "ok well we better hurry, I don't know how long Frostberry can cover for me." Tigereye burst into a sprint, Cinderstar raced behind her. The mother and daughter disappeared into the Snow.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:25 am

Pantherclaw lipped across the Fireclan-Moonclan boarder.Some of his cuts reopened and were now bleeding as he headed back to camp.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:00 pm

"Where in StarClan's sake did Cinderstar disappear off to?" Mewed Patchstar, shaking her head. She took another deep breath and let the scent roll into her scent glands.

"Blood?" she whispered, whirling around. She spotted Pantherclaw limping towards camp. "Great StarClan! Pantherclaw what happened to you?"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:13 pm

Joltflash sighed and meowed, "Cinderstar was here and she was acting suspicious. I followed her into SnowCaln territory but when you called me I left." Joltflash turned to look into SnowCaln territory. "She's long gone by now." She turned around into MoonClan territory and padded away to look for the others.

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:23 pm

Pantherclaw saw his leader and dipped his head,"I'm sorry but Fireclan needed help really bad,"Pantherclaw explained to his leader."Pebbleclan was attacking and they needed help fast,"Pantherclaw said then sat and tried to stop the bleeding by licking it.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:21 pm

(Omstarclan what did I miss?)

Lightpaw came out with herbs in his mouth and began treating Pantherclaw's wounds.

MADLYALICE

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:57 pm

"Thanks Lightpaw,"Pantherclaw said his side deep wound still bleeding.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Leafpetal came out and saw Pantherclaw and Lightpaw. She saw that Lightpaw was treating Pantherclaw. "Thanks Lightpaw," Leafpetal said. Then she looked over the Pantherclaw. "What were you doing? How did you get that wound?"

Feathertail14

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:47 pm

Eagleheart had just finished the border patrol. She lifted her and inhaled deeply, hoping to find the familiar scent of Cinderstar, like she had been smelling for the last couple of days, hoping to catch a glimpse of her kin, but there was no scent. "Where are you?" Eagleheart whispered, hoping her sister was alright.
((meh... i miss you cry ))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:32 pm

"I went to help Fireclan fight off Pebbleclan,"Pantherclaw replied to Leafpetal."There were about no Fireclan cats to fight, so Duskwind came and I decided to help."Pantherclaw eplained than flinched at the sting of the herb.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:35 pm

"Well, thats nice to help," Leafpetal said. Then she turned to Lightpaw. "You got this? If not, i can help," Leafpetal offered.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:12 pm

"Lightpaw is doing great and knows what he is doing,"Pantherclaw said with praise in his voice."Where's Mewpaw?I what to go hunting later."Pantherclaw asked looking around for his apprentice.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:35 pm

"Hm. Sounds like that battle is getting pretty bad," Patchstar observed.

Pantherclaw nodded.

A determined look crossed the MoonClan Leader's face. She streaked through the camp and leaped onto the giant moss boulder.

"Let all cats old enough....aw, JUST GET OUT HERE!" she yowled. Hardly waiting for the whole clan to gather, confused looks all around, Patchstar continued, "It has come to my attention that Cursedstar has gone crazy with power and is fighting with FireClan. Cats are going to die out there! We need to do something. SO LISTEN UP."

She looked around at the faces of her members. "We're going to go help FireClan. The cats i want with me are Eagleheart, Robinsong, Brookfeather, Scarclaw, Joltflash, Mosspelt, and Leafpetal, to treat our wounds. Wishsong, stay and watch over camp. Pantherclaw, as soon as you're ready to come, get to the FireClan camp as soon as you're well enough."

As Patchstar nodded to her clanmates, she leaped off the rock and streaked through the camp entrance, towards FireClan's territory. The last they heard from her was, "Hurry up!"

((MoonClan, we are taking a stand against Cursedstar and her rage! The warriors i mentioned, Go start Roleplaying in the Battleground (it's in PebbleClan's subforum) Patchstar's going to take a detour and get Cinderstar and Crystalstar to rebel as well! We are taking back our forest from Cursedstar's madness!!!! WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!))
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games