Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:18 am
After a considerable amount of hugs, kisses, and "oh my goodness"es, Nana was at last invited to come inside and sit.

"My, you've certainly done quite a bit with this place since the last time I was here," she commented, looking around in wonder. "Who decided to make it so... lavish?"

"It was a project," Hannah said with a little smile, reaching forward to touch Nana's hair again. "Something to do to take our minds off of you. It didn't ever work for very long, so we just kept building and changing the quarters. If you hadn't shown up, who knows how grand it would have gotten!" She laughed, but it was in a somewhat high-strung manner. Nana gave her a reassuring hug, just because.

~~~

The Hatter smiled at his eccentric animal friends. "You suppose we should swing by the Caterpillar's and pick up the rest of our adventurers?"

((DUUUUUUDE!!!! CHECK OUT www.imdb.com FOR UPDATES ON THE TIM BURTON WONDERLAND MOVIE!!!!! ALAN RICKMAN IS PLAYING THE CATERPILLAR!!!!!))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:09 pm
((Really? Johnny looks amazing as The Mad Hatter!!! X3))

"Alright." Rabbit said happily. "If you can bring us, you might as well bring them, right? Besides, maybe Caterpillar can help with the illness..."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:10 pm
((wow! I'd have picked different hair, maybe, but that looks pretty crazy-awesome! I'm SO stoked about Michael Sheen being the Cheshire Cat too! He was AMAZING in Underworld! hey, that's kind of ironic, huh... he was a canine in the Underworld movies, and now he's gonna be a feline!))

"Aha, you're learning!" Marchy proclaimed. Overjoyed, he twirled the Rabbit around, cupped his face in his hands, and gave him a long, hard kiss on the lips. The Hatter and the Dormouse exchanged embarrassed glances, trying not to giggle. When Marchy finally released Rabbit, he grinned and said, "Whatever you've got, I'm not afraid of catching it. If the Caterpillar can heal you, he can heal me too."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:34 pm
((Happy Thanksgiving everyone! heart ))  

The Night Faery
Captain

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:23 am
((I keep checking this thread every day and nobody posts! crying Oh well, I guess it's time for another Nana update....))

~~~

"Oh, Nana, please, you're not leaving already?" Hannah cried desperately, clinging to her daughter's vest.

"Please, Mother," Nana protested, "it's only for a little while! I have to pay my respects to Jasper's parents. I promise I'll come back to say goodbye to you and Father before we go back."

"Do you really need to go back at all? I mean, is there still a threat?"'

Nana looked very gravely at her mother. "Rosalie is dead," she affirmed, "but there is always a threat. We have to protect Wonderland." She hugged her mother tightly as she made her way out the door. "Now I'll be back with Jasper to say goodbye."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm
frowning indya scratched her arms and looked up at the sky. "it's almost too peaceful. I wonder..." She twitched her tail a little before crossing her legs  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:11 pm
((YAY! A POST, A POST! A POST FROM INDYA!!! *tackle-hug!* ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:48 am
(oof well yup. the rp kind of died huh?)  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:01 am
((yes, I think it did. which sucks, because it was getting from very awesome to increasingly awesome.... I think I shall cry. WHERE ARE TICK AND JASPER?!?!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:10 pm
(awww yea it was ...I wish they'd come back)  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:24 pm
((as do I. *sniffle* ....but anyway. By-the-by, I love your avatar! She's so.... elegant! Like something we might have seen at Rosalie's Masquerade! except without the mask. hehehe....

*sigh* So how are you?))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:47 pm
The Night Faery
((as do I. *sniffle* ....but anyway. By-the-by, I love your avatar! She's so.... elegant! Like something we might have seen at Rosalie's Masquerade! except without the mask. hehehe....

*sigh* So how are you?))

(Thank you.. I like yours too. hhehheh yea. I'm doing well thank you. what about you?)  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:16 pm
Rabbit practically glowed. "Oh, Marchy, I love you." He mumbled with a content sigh. His eyes wandered over to Hatter and Dormy and he blushed. "Ohhh..." He whined, covering his face with his hands. "Stop watching."
Tick giggled, wrapping her arms around Hatter and resting her chin on his shoulder. "Oh, Rabbit, I think it's adorable." Looking at Hatter, she smiled. "Wouldn't you say, love?"
"Well, you know what they say, Indya." Mimicry said, smoothing out his jacket. "About the calm before the storm..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:07 pm
Jasper rubbed his nose against his mother's muzzle, smiling. "I'm back mother." He said. "And I am myself again." Her large jabberwock eyes watched him suspiciously, before nudging him. "I can see it in your eyes." She said, in jabberwock tongue. "You are home again."

"Yes, mother. My mate is back and I feel complete again. So, very complete."  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:59 pm
((ehhh, I'm doing okay. better, now that our dear companions have decided to show their faces!! where have you been?!

oh yeah, and I have been reading back through this {AGAIN}..... and we could totally make an epic graphic novel or manga out of this.....))

Hatter leaned his neck away from Tick and turned his head so he could plant a kiss on her cheek. "I would indeed say so," he agreed with a grin. The Dormouse just buried his pink face in his hands.

Hatter twisted out of Tick's grasp and put an arm around her middle, taking her along with him as he went to retrieve a coat. "Well, if we're going to investigate this Parlor, we ought to get back to the Caterpillar's as soon as possible to round up everyone else. Sound like a plan?"

~~~

Nana walked along the edge of the Great Circle, trying to avoid meeting the many eyes that followed her movements. Some of the stares were hostile, some curious, but most were simply dead and bland, like the wear and tear of the years had simply destroyed the lifeblood of the colony.

She made her way to where she recalled Jasper's parents resided. "Jasper?" she called, softly, but loud enough to be heard by a Jabberwock. "Gareth? Lenore?"

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games