Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:29 pm

User Image
While Ghoulmon prepares a follow up attack, Jax's digivice shakes, and he picks it up.
Ghoulmon fires again.
"Death arrow!"
The crimson streak follows closely behind the first one.
Jax is examining the skull mark on his digivice's screen.
"What could this mean? It's pretty cool though."
(All of this happens in approx: 10 seconds)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:16 pm

User Image
"...We chose our own path...the path we chose...may have good choices...and may bad choices....in the end.......we learn what is right and what is wrong....that is called evolution..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Soon enough Kiro looked around the area and noticed what was happening. He eyes became blank and a tear cam from his right eye. He had finally noticed that all this mayhem is not what he intended for. He demorphed Kiorama back into the Egg and the Star. He fell to the ground a few tears came from his eyes. "Was it me who caused all this....am I held responsible for the damages that this war has caused....I was destined to stop the wars...not help them....why...why am I even alive.....I'm not worthy of being the next air to the throne.....I feel like I....Don't even exist anymore and this is just one big nightmare...." Kiro got up and ran away form all of this. He then stooped at a hill and lied down on the ground facing up. Kiro started to tear up.

KiroMishima
Crew

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:58 pm

As Kiro left the battle Kaizer went after him.
"Kiro it is not your fault about this its all of our fault. But we have to make things right. Look at this world we were lucky to find and be a part of. I have lived in the digital world for awhile now and I have meet wonderful people. I've been to great places and befriend alot. To this world we owe it to. So thats why you should stand up and show the world you can be a hero."
But after that comment Kaizer's right eye the one that turned from green to blue started to bleed. It came as if Kaizer was cry out tears of bllod.
"Damn that means its almost near, I can see the end to this story."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:06 am

User Image
"...We chose our own path...the path we chose...may have good choices...and may bad choices....in the end.......we learn what is right and what is wrong....that is called evolution..."

Kiro looked at Kaizer and said. "Yes, but look at the after math we have caused! The mountains...gone...." Kiro then noticed that something was wrong with Kaizer. "What wrong Kaizer your bleeding!!!" Kiro got up and went trough his pack or remedies and found a red capsule. "Eat this! It should cure that wound you got! It is an energy capsule! It cures wounds and refuels the body with pure energy making the user feel wide awake!"

KiroMishima
Crew

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:56 am

As Z'dGarurumon's attack hit the crystal Kazu and Ex-Veemon fell over,

"Crap...Has he really got that much power?...Ex-Veemon...What can we possibly do?!"

"We do what we can to stop this guy from trashing the place!" With that breif statement E-xVeemon picked up Kazu and shot up into the air. It was difficult dodging all of the blasts and Ex-Veemon took a fair few hits as he rose into the sky but he was still goo to go once they wer out of range.

"Ok...So here's what I suggest. See tat big cannon thingie on his back?"

"Yeah...You not suggesting that we..."

"Yeah...Dive straight for it! If we can grab onto it, it'll be almost impossible for him to hit us!!!"

With that, Ex-Veemon hitched Kazu onto his back and dived straight for Z'dGarurumon's cannon...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:27 am

User Image
As Kiro handed Kaizer the red capsule Kaizer looked at Kiro and said.
"Don't worry this is how always been. My eye just starts to bleed for no reason. Hahaha" sweatdrop
But as Kaizer did look around he couldn't help but notice the destruction.
"Listen. Kiro through out all of existence the quest for power has caused pain. Through power everyone believes they are almighty. But power creates pain to those who seek it. And this is what happens when to great forces on the verge of destruction clash."
But as Kaizer was speaking Emperor Greymon came behind.
"Kiro but heres the thing do you have the energy to help you make up for what has happen. Because all we can do now is fight for peace. So stand up my friend because I know you have the strength to lead you. For I see that you have the making of a hero in you. Now Emperor Greymon its time.
Then Emperor Greymon threw Kaizer in the sky.
"Dark Digimerge!!!"
Then before kaizer merged his right eye started to glow even more. But as they merge all you can see was a dark light and from it you see a Blue Emperor Greymon.
"Now Kiro I will join this battle and one day hope that these battles I gotten myself in will lead to peace."
Then Kaizer walked off saying.
"Peace and Destruction."
Dark Digi Merge Pic
User Image

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:01 am

User Image

Soon enough Kiro understood what Kaizer has said as he stood up. "I will stand up...I will protect this world...and I must create peace!!!" Soon enough Kiro's Sprite Aura turned form darkness to a Holy Light! "I will need my Team for this....I NEED DIGI POWER NOW!!!" Kiro took out his Digi-Flute and inserted all 6 Digi-coins in to summon his Team. The Black Warrior Apalala, breaks trough a Glacier to get to Kiro! The Pink Warrior Burpy starts to fly from a near Volcano site to get to Kiro. Arme, The Blue Warrior fly's trough the scorching Desert to get to Kiro. Sparky, The Yellow Warrior Runs trough the deep thick Jungle to get to Kiro. From the Earth emerges Kiorama, The Red Warrior as he runs to Kiro's aid. And From the deep Ocean appears DynamoPlus, The Green Leader!!! Each of them then chargers to Kiro. Each of them turning into their battle modes! "OK GUYS! It is time to defeat this Guardian!!!! Everyone!!!!! Let me protect you all it is me who he wants he wants to battle me!!!!! I have no meaning for the memory so I will take that from those who deserve it!!!" "OK Team Lets get into out battle position!!!!" "We've got the power and the force that you never seen before!" "We've got the ability to morph and even up the score!" "No one can ever take us down!!!" "Because the power lies on our side!" "We know the fate of the world is lying in out hands!" "For we are here to create peace and harmony! Thank you Kaizer....." Kiro and his Digi Warriors are now defending the other tamers and their Digimon form the Z'd Garurumon's attacks. "Heh....we will not lose!!!!! Not now!!!!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:29 pm

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ⓨⓞ ⓞⓙⓘ☆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ
Ƭɦɛ ℊɾɛɛɳ Ƭɦυɱþ ƬąɱɛɾҲ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ

"Տσɱɛ Ƙϊƞɗ σ∱ Ɲąʈυɾɛ"

User Image

Kyo looked back and forth at his fellow tamers.
"I know that the mountains are gone but there no even saposed to to be here!" kyo exclaimed as he swung into full on OCD mode.
Kyo pulled out a dictionary from his bag.
sa·van·na   [suh-van-uh]
–noun
A plain characterized by coarse grasses and scattered tree growth, esp. on the margins of the tropics where the rainfall is seasonal, as in eastern Africa.

"See! No mountains!" He exclaimed.
Puppetmon dropped his hammer on Kyo's head.
"I thought you said you would calm down." Puppetmon sighed
"Sorry puppetmon" Kyo mopped
"Ok operation side swipe go!" Kyo yelled.
Puppetmon disappeared in a blur reappearing on z'dGarurumon's neck.
"Lie" He whispered
Puppetmon leaned into the digimons ear.
"You know what I heard?" Puppetmon begain.
"I heard that that Ghoulmon and that Exveemon were talking bout you."
"They said that your weren't even a challenge for them" Puppetmon continued.
"Տσɱɛ Ƙϊƞɗ σ∱ ƧσԱƪ"
"Come on destroy them teach them a lesson, show them that you're the strongest guardian yet. Puppetmon finished.
"Now this is going to be fun!" Kyo exclaimed
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:48 pm

Darkfire Karan
User Image

Kiro looked at Kaizer and said. "Yes, but look at the after math we have caused! The mountains...gone...." Kiro then noticed that something was wrong with Kaizer. "What wrong Kaizer your bleeding!!!" Kiro got up and went trough his pack or remedies and found a red capsule. "Eat this! It should cure that wound you got! It is an energy capsule! It cures wounds and refuels the body with pure energy making the user feel wide awake!"

((agian, this IS NOT DBZ!!!))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:51 pm

O_O what so dbz about it and please dont talk about it in here and OMG YOUR A GIRL!!!!!

KiroMishima
Crew

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:57 pm

Shadow & Luna

Shadow's HP: 51% (recovered from wounds, temporarily)

Shadow shook his head as the hopeless battle raged on, he grabbed his digivice as the red beam streamed out of it once more. But this time, a red aura of digicode surrounded his fist. He slammed his fist into the ground, as he slashed the red beam around in the air, before slamming it into the ground. Then it began... a yellow and blood-red colored digiegg, made of colored digicode engulfed him and Luna. They began to merge and evolve.

Biomerge_Warp_Digivolve

Luna's HP: 100%

Luna shot a few blasts of fire at z'd garurumon before joing shadow in the transformation.

They soon emerged as Sakuyamon, and stood at ready for any of z'd garurumon's attacks or challenges.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:01 pm

As Kaizer went back into the battle he notice Shadow merging with his partner.
"Well it seems we have another fighter enter the fight."
(Random why are you a girl? Matter of fact what is your gender in real life.)

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:11 pm

(i'm a guy you dumbass)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:41 am

User Image

Kiro then got out his Digi-Flute again and but in a different coin. He then put it in the Digi-Flute. "Feel the power of My Carrier Digimon of the Sky! Meet Valudramon!!!" A strike of lighting appeared as soon Valudramon flies trough the sky making a giant roar! "Behold Kiorama's ULTRA FORM!!!!" Valudramon and Kiorama then fused together and created a shining white bird! The Bird then glowed a dark red as it soon transformed into a giant red dragon!!!! "Behold!!!!! A segment of my power!!!! I am not good nor evil! I am not a Sprite nor a Royal Knight!! I am not friend nor enemy!!! I am the Digital World's next Guardain!!!! I am Kiro Mishima!!!! And here with with me are my trustful Digi-Warriors!!!!! We are here to fix the world and repair all of its damages!!!!" Kiro's eyes then turned eagle-piercing red. This time...it is personal....

KiroMishima
Crew

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games