Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Jatar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:25 pm
Jatar, surrounded by her parents and sister, looked around the platform for the first time. Although a bit nervous, she was excited to arrive at Hogwarts and start her first year. Hauling her trunk and cat carrier onto the train, she searched around for an empty carriage. She noticed a group of other students and debated going to introduce herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:45 pm
Endria after saying goodbye to her parents, she stepped into the train with a lot on her mind thinking about her first year in howarts.As she was walking thru the hallway she saw some one familiar among all the other faces"Hi Jatar! How youve been?Im going to an empty compartment to leave my stuff,and then Im going to say hello to everyone else,would you like to join me?" she told Jatar as she was looking for an empty compartement.After she left her stuff she went out to the hallway to present herself"Hello!My name is Endria would you guys mind if I join you while the train departs"she said a bit loudly but still not enough to be considered yelling.  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:00 pm
"Hogwash! There is no downside to Hogwarts! Do you ever practice your polish at Hogwarts?" Sam said, smiling at the seventh year comment.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:11 pm
Red, after a smile and brief wave goodbye to her family, stared at the train that now stood before her. This is it she thought It's finally my first year! Among all the people rushing everywhere to get on the train, Red noticed two familiar faces. But one vanished just as quickly as she'd seen it. She ran over to the other one, Jatar. "Hi Jatar! We're finally first years! Aren't you excited?" As she waited for her to answer, she looked about, and debated whether she should talk to anyone she doesn't know yet. She weighed the pros and cons in her head. The cons won over. She wouldn't introduce herself to complete strangers. Yet.  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Jatar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:12 pm
Jatar, noticing Endria, smiled brightly. "Hey Endria! I'm splendid, thanks, how are you? I'd love to join you!" She followed Endria into the compartment and set her stuff down, taking out her tabby cat and placing him on her shoulder. Going out in the hallway, she followed Endria's lead and introduced herself, albeit slightly more calmly. "Hello, everyone. I'm Jatar. Could I join you too, for a bit?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:14 pm
Hearing another friend, Jatar turned around. "Red! Hi! Would you like to join Endria and I in our compartment?"  

Jatar

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:42 pm
User Image
Sam then gets up and out of the compartment. Being a prefect, she wanted to meet all the new students. Walking along the corridor, she ran into some first years.
"Hello, I'm Sam Algorith, the Ravenclaw Prefect. Pleased to meet your aquatance. Do you need any help with anything?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:45 pm
Kamalia Mingan walks onto the Platform with her family and looks around. Then she turns around and says bye to everyone before boarding the train after utting up her trunk and other things. Wlaks around looking for her friends, Once spotting them in the compartment walks in and says! "Hi you guys. Missed ya'll this break. Happy to be going back to Hogwarts?" Before taking a seat and looking around at everyone.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:07 pm
Sam sees Kamalia and smiles at her. "Hello Kamalia"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:48 pm
User Image
"Sure, Jatar!" noticing Endria there too she added, "Hi Endria. Aren't you excited to finally go to Hogwarts? I am!"

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Crystal Of Quills

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:39 pm
Crystal pokes her head into the compartment where Endria, Jatar, and Red are. "Um, hi. I'm a first year too," she says shyly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:46 pm
Hearing a girl say she was a first year, she walked over to her, and tapped Crystal on the shoulder, "I couldn't help but over hear you are a first year, Umm.. I am also..." she said with a shy smile.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:46 pm
The clock strikes 12 'o clock. The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" She offers the choices below.

• Licorice Wands
  • Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
  • Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
  • Cauldron Cakes
  • Chocolate Frogs
  • Turkey Leg
  • Pumpkin Pasties
  • pumpkin juice (ice cold)
  • Earl Grey Tea (hot)
  • Treacle Tart

I'll come around again this evening. Cheers, loves!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:53 pm
Missy was hungry, so she turned to the Trolly Witch, "Umm... I'll take a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans and a chocolate frog," she said, as she handed the witch the coins and took her snacks. "Thank you..." she said with a smile.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Crystal Of Quills

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:09 pm
Crystal smiled at Missy. "Really? Awesome. It's so exciting isn't it??" She bobbed up and down on her toes a bit. "I'm Crystal by the way."
Hearing the Trolley Witch, she glanced over the sweets. "Ah, no thanks. I can't eat when I'm excited."

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games