Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:03 pm
lol, I can't believe people brought my first gen Runcible Spoon and Daughter of Snows in the MP.

That was some easy profit. I hope someone buys my Agape too, hehe.

Idk, it's hard to believe somebody would spent more money just cause of the item's name...maybe they're on to something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:15 pm
FML...Boyfriend broke up with me. That's 2 failed relationships so far...;.; I hate myself for it even though both exes told me I did nothing wrong...I have to return the box he gave to me when he and I were dating tomorrow.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:50 am
Uncle Haijin
The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin
I Found A Sexy 1
My little bro is playing Skyrim as a MAGE.

I'm honestly wondering if he'll make it through or rage quit. rofl

Idk, it's not so hard to play as a pure mage if you join the College early and focus on destruction, alteration, conjuration, and restoration. I favor a battlemage playstyle though, mostly because I like chopping off people's heads with my shiny magic axe.

>destruction both hands

>enchant all clothing with recharge magicka enchantments so that your magicka never drops too low before filling back up (I seriously had like..200+% recharge at one point?)

>fireballfireballfireballfireballfireballfireballfireball

>Summon a dremora to do everything for you

>RUN AWAY

Both of these are actually very helpful. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:59 am
I Found A Sexy 1
Uncle Haijin
The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin
I Found A Sexy 1

Idk, it's not so hard to play as a pure mage if you join the College early and focus on destruction, alteration, conjuration, and restoration. I favor a battlemage playstyle though, mostly because I like chopping off people's heads with my shiny magic axe.

>destruction both hands

>enchant all clothing with recharge magicka enchantments so that your magicka never drops too low before filling back up (I seriously had like..200+% recharge at one point?)

>RUN AWAY

No doubt, mages are actually pretty OP once they get the ball rolling, it just takes them longer than other classes

offense is the best defense after all, you dont really need armor if you can kill the enemies before they close in.

(also, you can take advantage of the enchantment+alchemy feedback loop, if they haven't patched it yet. Make a potion to increase your enchanting ability, enchant a pair of gloves with +Alchemy, use those gloves to craft a better enchantment potion, use that to make a better pair of alchemy gloves, use those gloves to craft a better enchantment potion, use that to make a better pair of alchemy gloves, use those gloves to craft a better enchantment potion, use that to make a better pair of alchemy gloves, use those gloves to craft a better enchantment potion, use that to make a better pair of alchemy gloves. etc etc etc. )  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:16 am
The Undead Suitor
I Found A Sexy 1
Uncle Haijin
The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin
I Found A Sexy 1

>destruction both hands

>RUN AWAY

No doubt, mages are actually pretty OP once they get the ball rolling, it just takes them longer than other classes

offense is the best defense after all, you dont really need armor if you can kill the enemies before they close in.

(also, you can take advantage of the enchantment+alchemy feedback loop, if they haven't patched it yet. Make a potion to increase your enchanting ability, enchant a pair of gloves with +Alchemy, use those gloves to craft a better enchantment potion, use that to make a better pair of alchemy gloves, use those gloves to craft a better enchantment potion, use that to make a better pair of alchemy gloves, use those gloves to craft a better enchantment potion, use that to make a better pair of alchemy gloves, use those gloves to craft a better enchantment potion, use that to make a better pair of alchemy gloves. etc etc etc. )

I need to write all this down. xd I didn't know you could do that kind of a loop. I hope it isn't patched. (I heard the iron dagger thing was patched. burning_eyes ) I basically ignored magic and alchemy in my playthrough. I DID level my conjuration though because I really wanted Dead Thrall. I wanted a zombie Cisero really badly for some stupid reason. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:22 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
FML...Boyfriend broke up with me. That's 2 failed relationships so far...;.; I hate myself for it even though both exes told me I did nothing wrong...I have to return the box he gave to me when he and I were dating tomorrow.

I'm really sorry to hear this. Getting dumped is always a tough pill to swallow. I hope things improve for you soon. emotion_hug  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:26 am
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam

I'm really sorry to hear this. Getting dumped is always a tough pill to swallow. I hope things improve for you soon. emotion_hug
Thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:10 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam

Thank you.

You're welcome. If there's anything I can do to help let me know~ 3nodding  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:27 am
Magnificent Moonbeam

yo i dont mean to tell you s**t you prob dont wanna hear right now but uh...if they both told you the exact same reason then they are keeping the real reason for you and you might want to ask the both of them what the real deal is  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:01 am
meekstape
Magnificent Moonbeam

yo i dont mean to tell you s**t you prob dont wanna hear right now but uh...if they both told you the exact same reason then they are keeping the real reason for you and you might want to ask the both of them what the real deal is
No, they're different reasons. My first one said there was distance between us and it wasn't my fault. My current ex said he plans to leave my town to go to a town with a college to get a degree in acting. I can't go so that ended our relationship last night though we barely argued.

Heroine: Okay.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:08 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
meekstape
Magnificent Moonbeam

No, they're different reasons. My first one said there was distance between us and it wasn't my fault. My current ex said he plans to leave my town to go to a town with a college to get a degree in acting. I can't go so that ended our relationship last night though we barely argued.

Heroine: Okay.

ahhhh rip so i guess its just bad luck then. im real sorry dude  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:11 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
least they were stupidly honest about the reasons, beats the hell outta my breakups. Still sucks no matter what, wish you luck in future relationships. Doncha worry, you'll find the right person that'll stick with ya. 3nodding  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:11 am
meekstape

ahhhh rip so i guess its just bad luck then. im real sorry dude
Thanks and it is bad luck I guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:12 am
man that sucks

but im sure you'll find someone better eventually  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:15 am
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
least they were stupidly honest about the reasons, beats the hell outta my breakups. Still sucks no matter what, wish you luck in future relationships. Doncha worry, you'll find the right person that'll stick with ya. 3nodding
Thanks Slick. *smiles at Jor* And thanks Jor.

Suitor: I hope so. I guess 8's an unlucky number. My current ex and I were dating for almost 8 month and my first ex and I dated for 8 years.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games