Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:08 pm
Slick Southpaw
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*vomits sparkles and rainbows everywhere*

gonk
I don't know you anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:32 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
My little bro is playing Skyrim as a MAGE.

I'm honestly wondering if he'll make it through or rage quit. rofl

Idk, it's not so hard to play as a pure mage if you join the College early and focus on destruction, alteration, conjuration, and restoration. I favor a battlemage playstyle though, mostly because I like chopping off people's heads with my shiny magic axe.  

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:40 pm
Druddigon
I Found A Sexy 1

What race did he picked?Mage is really powerful in Skyrim if you have a lot of gold 3nodding

He picked Khajit. Which has like basically nothing to do with magic. He just wanted to be a kitty. rofl He's only 11.

I'm too impatient to be a mage I just want to hack and slash my way to victory. Which is what I did. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:42 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Druddigon
I Found A Sexy 1

What race did he picked?Mage is really powerful in Skyrim if you have a lot of gold 3nodding

He picked Khajit. Which has like basically nothing to do with magic. He just wanted to be a kitty. rofl He's only 11.

I'm too impatient to be a mage I just want to hack and slash my way to victory. Which is what I did. rofl

Tell him not to kill the chickens in riverwood ninja  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:43 pm
Uncle Haijin
I Found A Sexy 1

Idk, it's not so hard to play as a pure mage if you join the College early and focus on destruction, alteration, conjuration, and restoration. I favor a battlemage playstyle though, mostly because I like chopping off people's heads with my shiny magic axe.

Ewww the college is such a huge hastle though uguuugug. I'm probably gonna have to help him a lot with that one too. xd He could barely find the golden claw today omg. xd

I liked enchanting my weapons and giving them really stupid names so I never used the spellbound weapons.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:50 pm
Druddigon
gonk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
gonk neither do I!

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:52 pm
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon
gonk
gonk neither do I!

Break free from it! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:02 pm
Druddigon
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon
gonk
gonk neither do I!

Break free from it! scream
maybe when I'm done farting rainbows on ichi

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:06 pm
*double lariats around the thread all happy because of the new bundle release*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:24 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam

Same here. heart

EDIT: I just bought a bundle with gold and sold everything but the spoon. omg I have the same amount of gold I started with. It's like I got the spoon free. xd  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:39 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Magnificent Moonbeam

Same here. heart

EDIT: I just bought a bundle with gold and sold everything but the spoon. omg I have the same amount of gold I started with. It's like I got the spoon free. xd
I wanted everything except the Spoon. I'm just going to quest it or even wait until I get a cash card when/if my boyfriend has the time for us to be together.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:46 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
I Found A Sexy 1
Magnificent Moonbeam

Same here. heart

I wanted everything except the Spoon. I'm just going to quest it or even wait until I get a cash card when/if my boyfriend has the time for us to be together.

Which ciel are you gonna pick?

I wanna get myself the eros still because that's the only ciel beside the stoge that I don't have. ninja I'm seeing what it does on the MP. I had a chance to buy a cash card the other day but didn't because I was feeling apethetic. XD I WISH I HAD BOUGHT IT NOW.  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:08 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Magnificent Moonbeam
I Found A Sexy 1
Magnificent Moonbeam

Same here. heart

Which ciel are you gonna pick?

I wanna get myself the eros still because that's the only ciel beside the stoge that I don't have. ninja I'm seeing what it does on the MP. I had a chance to buy a cash card the other day but didn't because I was feeling apethetic. XD I WISH I HAD BOUGHT IT NOW.
Agape for the white clothing, not for the scissors like everyone else does.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:12 pm
Uncle Haijin
I Found A Sexy 1

>destruction both hands

>enchant all clothing with recharge magicka enchantments so that your magicka never drops too low before filling back up (I seriously had like..200+% recharge at one point?)

>fireballfireballfireballfireballfireballfireballfireball  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:18 pm
The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin
I Found A Sexy 1

>destruction both hands

>enchant all clothing with recharge magicka enchantments so that your magicka never drops too low before filling back up (I seriously had like..200+% recharge at one point?)

>fireballfireballfireballfireballfireballfireballfireball

>Summon a dremora to do everything for you

>RUN AWAY

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games