Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

hey madeline

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:19 pm
Mr.Vuong: Danielle, can you turn the lights off?
Danielle: *Stands up and turns the lights off*
Mr.Vuong: I want you to close your eyes...
Me: *closes eyes, and peeks once in a while*
Mr.Vuong: Think of a commercial you thought was good.
Mitchell: *snicker*
Karen: *cough*
Roldan: *while closing eyes* The Bambi one was good...
Classmates: ... xp ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:12 pm
^ xd xd xd . . .

. . . eek gonk ...

Never kiss a guy during a stare-down...

[WAITER]  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

bunii_foo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:14 pm
::sits down at a table::  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:22 am
*walks into the bar*
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i feel so bored =.=
*spots bunii_foo*
wahhhhh!! sami!!! =D
*runs towards her*  

.PoeBear.

Pixielated_Asian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:34 am
ninja

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:37 pm
is poe mad at meeh??  

tinnie

darknessazanangel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:53 pm
::leaves the bar...:: ::pause and stares at everybody:: i'll be back mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:48 am
tinnie
is poe mad at meeh??
tinnie i aint mad at you =... wat makes you think i was angry at you? O_Oa  

.PoeBear.

Darkness_Of_Betrayed_Evil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:01 pm
me rootbeer  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:41 pm
me is bored  

Blu321

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:12 pm
-Barges in the place while cursing under her breath- Honestly, this Valentine's Day blows for me BIG TIME! I already have at least three people hating on me... --.-- Someone said "You're a mean Chinese! I don't like you. --- is nice than you. F--k you!" Then there's this so-called friend of mine angry at me because I found out a secret which I kept secret and did not tell anyone. She hates me for founding out her secret by accident and I didn't say it to anyone. What a loser. And now there's this stupid kid in my class who's like... Well, yeah. --.-- ARGH! And I only received two Valentine cards [friends] and no presents. The girls in class had load of stuff. Crappy Valentine's Day...

-Chokes on chocolate I bought MYSELF and dies- x______x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:20 pm
Night Rain55
-Barges in the place while cursing under her breath- Honestly, this Valentine's Day blows for me BIG TIME! I already have at least three people hating on me... --.-- Someone said "You're a mean Chinese! I don't like you. --- is nice than you. F--k you!" Then there's this so-called friend of mine angry at me because I found out a secret which I kept secret and did not tell anyone. She hates me for founding out her secret by accident and I didn't say it to anyone. What a loser. And now there's this stupid kid in my class who's like... Well, yeah. --.-- ARGH! And I only received two Valentine cards [friends] and no presents. The girls in class had load of stuff. Crappy Valentine's Day...

-Chokes on chocolate I bought MYSELF and dies- x______x
Well you should be thankful that you even got something...some of us aren't fortunate enough to get anything from anyone.As for the person that says you're mean well just ******** what they say they're probably not worth your time.And as for your friend.If they truely value your friendship then they won't care if you know this secret.I mean it's not like someone told you, you just figured it out for yourself meaning there in no one to blame or get mad at.  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:24 pm
Cursed Ronin
Well you should be thankful that you even got something...some of us aren't fortunate enough to get anything from anyone.As for the person that says you're mean well just ******** what they say they're probably not worth your time.And as for your friend.If they truely value your friendship then they won't care if you know this secret.I mean it's not like someone told you, you just figured it out for yourself meaning there in no one to blame or get mad at.

Yeah. I figured it out already. But I'm just pissed off about what happened. >=( I can't wait to finish school!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:44 pm
Lovely Tina, don't be sad. I love you buddy! whee

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

[I'm sick and caught a cold. How great...]

Rebirth Project

darknessazanangel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:54 pm
::walks in...casually...:: I'm back!! mrgreen

can i have some heart candies plz! mrgreen
Happy Valinetines Day evrybody!!!  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games