Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:17 pm
Bluh I have so much stuff to sell but I don't want to make an exchange thread. xd

*floods my shop*
Thank god for the new 20 item limit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:20 pm
Mikaino

Awesome, maybe your maturity will rub off on others? emotion_dowant Makes me feel like most of the people posting are in grade school. xD
So far, there hasn't been any bashing of other teams in the thread, and a few other guildmates are in other teams' sides to support Stein regardless of town. After learning Stein resides in Durem got some of us happy as we now know where CrosStitch is at.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:20 pm
Slick Southpaw
meh, too busy having a baller time jazzing to electro swing music in Aekea forum than caring about hating on a team.

I mean, I don't care for Durem minus a few inhabitants but I LIEK TO SWING DANCE WIT ROBOTS MORE.

I do hope we're the minus xD

I like all the teams. They all have something special. I just like Durem best. I want to be on the same side with Devin and I don't want to ******** with Natasha...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:22 pm
Iehonatane

Oh, that's the the thread I had lots of fun with. There are some very fine trolls there... not the person who started the thread though.

I will always be loyal to Durem. ^^ If some people want to play dirty, that's fine, because I'm not going to down on their level and they are not going to scare me away. I will keep on cheering Durem. There are also many people in the other teams who criticize their team members for their trolling.
I won't stoop that low either because of my comp's lag in towns, I don't like when people try go be dishonest on how they play this event as if it was a "life-or-death" situation.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:29 pm
Iehonatane
Slick Southpaw
meh, too busy having a baller time jazzing to electro swing music in Aekea forum than caring about hating on a team.

I mean, I don't care for Durem minus a few inhabitants but I LIEK TO SWING DANCE WIT ROBOTS MORE.

I like all the teams. They all have something special. I just like Durem best. I want to be on the same side with Devin and I don't want to ******** with Natasha...
:> THE WORLD WILL NEVER KNOW. Nahh, there's some peeps I like. I just like other town vibes better.

Here, have some swinging tunes to cheer on Aekea

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:38 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mikaino

Awesome, maybe your maturity will rub off on others? emotion_dowant Makes me feel like most of the people posting are in grade school. xD
So far, there hasn't been any bashing of other teams in the thread, and a few other guildmates are in other teams' sides to support Stein regardless of town. After learning Stein resides in Durem got some of us happy as we now know where CrosStitch is at.

I can't wait to see all the different towns in Towns. D: That'll be so neat!  

Mikaino

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:39 pm
Slick Southpaw
Iehonatane
Slick Southpaw

:> THE WORLD WILL NEVER KNOW. Nahh, there's some peeps I like. I just like other town vibes better.

Here, have some swinging tunes to cheer on Aekea

Nice songs you have, I must admit xD

So if that's Aekea, what's Durem? o.o Heavy metal? If so, then I say yes please biggrin DD

Here's something for you. Finnish band of course. Not so heavy though. More melancholy maybe...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:42 pm
Mikaino
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mikaino

I know! I'd love to see which towns has the Lunar festivals because, knowing me and my love for anything moon-related. <3 Even when we get the option to leave the Barton area of towns to another town. emotion_kirakira  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Mikaino

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:46 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mikaino
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mikaino

I know! I'd love to see which towns has the Lunar festivals because, knowing me and my love for anything moon-related. <3 Even when we get the option to leave the Barton area of towns to another town. emotion_kirakira

Doesn't WoW do something related to a Lunar festival? XD (I'm not a WoW player, but I think my husband's mentioned something like that before.)
That would be neat though, Gaia should add in more festival events. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:52 pm
Mikaino

Doesn't WoW do something related to a Lunar festival? XD (I'm not a WoW player, but I think my husband's mentioned something like that before.)
That would be neat though, Gaia should add in more festival events. emotion_kirakira
I don't play WoW. emotion_sweatdrop I agree about adding more festival events, especially for a Lunar festival. heart  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:58 pm
I have no idea what I'm doing on this site. I'm so confused.

crying

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:05 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mikaino

I don't play WoW. emotion_sweatdrop I agree about adding more festival events, especially for a Lunar festival. heart

I don't either.. XD; I have an account! I just don't ever play.  

Mikaino

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:15 pm
Mikaino
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mikaino

Haha I see. I mean I don't like games that have to be P2P you know? your avi looks nice by the way since I think we just met in this thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:18 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mikaino
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mikaino

Haha I see. I mean I don't like games that have to be P2P you know? your avi looks nice by the way since I think we just met in this thread.

I know how you feel. :3
And thank you biggrin I love yours. Yeah, we've OFFICIALLY met. XD I see you in GCD a bit, and I love your avatar all the time <3  

Mikaino

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:25 pm
Mikaino

I know how you feel. :3
And thank you biggrin I love yours. Yeah, we've OFFICIALLY met. XD I see you in GCD a bit, and I love your avatar all the time <3
redface Thank you...I wear white majority of the time anyway... redface I'm rarely seen wearing other colors.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games