Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:54 pm
Iehonatane
Fuuuuu I'm having so much fun with talking to all these Durem haters and trolls on the forum. biggrin I've been writing huge walls of text for my replies. xDDDD

I do enjoy a good troll occasionally.

No one cares about Gambino enough to troll. rofl

*fishes*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:16 pm
I read that thread and I just feel rather scared to go for Durem again if we get another towns vs towns event like this one...So much hate for it, I'm ashamed to even be part of the town that gets all the bashing.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Mikaino

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:38 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
I read that thread and I just feel rather scared to go for Durem again if we get another towns vs towns event like this one...So much hate for it, I'm ashamed to even be part of the town that gets all the bashing.

Are you on Durem? I'm a bit ashamed by how most people are treating the event.. I figured from last RO, they would've added a thing saying that bashing other teams would be reportable. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:43 pm
Mikaino
Magnificent Moonbeam

Are you on Durem? I'm a bit ashamed by how most people are treating the event.. I figured from last RO, they would've added a thing saying that bashing other teams would be reportable. sweatdrop
Yes. I'm very ashamed of how people treat the event as well. I get discouraged easily and I'm doubting myself for choosing Durem.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Mikaino

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:45 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mikaino
Magnificent Moonbeam

Yes. I'm very ashamed of how people treat the event as well. I get discouraged easily and I'm doubting myself for choosing Durem.

Don't doubt yourself! I'm Durem too, and you just have to ignore the derpwads who are treating this event terribly.
I remember quite a bit of Gambino bashing last RO, and I felt bad for them. Of course, I feel the bashing this time is far worse. x.o People are incredibly rude.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:49 pm
Mikaino

Don't doubt yourself! I'm Durem too, and you just have to ignore the derpwads who are treating this event terribly.
I remember quite a bit of Gambino bashing last RO, and I felt bad for them. Of course, I feel the bashing this time is far worse. x.o People are incredibly rude.
That's true...As soon as Towns 2.0 is released, I will most likely be like a traveler, not sure which town she'll be living in to feel content in when events of olympics come around, one that doesn't have extreme bashing.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:49 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam

Don't ever be ashamed for being a Duremite! Stand up and stand proud!

biggrin
And which thread are you referring to? There are plenty xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:50 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mikaino

That's true...As soon as Towns 2.0 is released, I will most likely be like a traveler, not sure which town she'll be living in to feel content in when events of olympics come around, one that doesn't have extreme bashing.

Team GCD, for sure. 3nodding  

Mikaino

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:56 pm
Mikaino
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mikaino

For sure, I'll still be a GCDer regardless of that, but in towns vs towns, I don't like competing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:57 pm
meh, too busy having a baller time jazzing to electro swing music in Aekea forum than caring about hating on a team.

I mean, I don't care for Durem minus a few inhabitants but I LIEK TO SWING DANCE WIT ROBOTS MORE.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Mikaino

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:59 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mikaino
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mikaino

For sure, I'll still be a GCDer regardless of that, but in towns vs towns, I don't like competing.

I've been trying to avoid the event forum.. D: The first day of the event was awesome, only a few people were basing Durem, and only for the whole "emo" thing from last RO. It's just gotten worse and worse.
Overall, I can stand it if I'm not actively on Gaia during the event. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:00 pm
Iehonatane
Magnificent Moonbeam

biggrin
The one that was made by a person on Barton...With the title "DUREM FOR 4th PLACE." That thread shunned me from ever being on Durem's side again after learning of some of the other teams dumped their mules onto us to make sure we'd be in last place permanently...  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:05 pm
Mikaino

I've been trying to avoid the event forum.. D: The first day of the event was awesome, only a few people were basing Durem, and only for the whole "emo" thing from last RO. It's just gotten worse and worse.
I can't avoid the forum because I'm part of a guild's threads in there and Durem as a mod for the threads, both that The Red-Tailed Hawk made for the Feeders of Stein guild. I have to keep my responsibility in the threads as mod to make sure there isn't any team bashing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:06 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mikaino

I can't avoid the forum because I'm part of a guild's threads in there and Durem as a mod for the threads, both that The Red-Tailed Hawk made for the Feeders of Stein guild. I have to keep my responsibility in the threads as mod to make sure there isn't any team bashing.

Awesome, maybe your maturity will rub off on others? emotion_dowant Makes me feel like most of the people posting are in grade school. xD  

Mikaino

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:06 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Iehonatane
Magnificent Moonbeam

biggrin
The one that was made by a person on Barton...With the title "DUREM FOR 4th PLACE." That thread shunned me from ever being on Durem's side again after learning of some of the other teams dumped their mules onto us to make sure we'd be in last place permanently...

Oh, that's the the thread I had lots of fun with. There are some very fine trolls there... not the person who started the thread though.

I will always be loyal to Durem. ^^ If some people want to play dirty, that's fine, because I'm not going to down on their level and they are not going to scare me away. I will keep on cheering Durem. There are also many people in the other teams who criticize their team members for their trolling.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games