Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:43 am
Draco shrugged then decided to head back to the Dungeons, being that it seemed close to curfew. He hurried down the stairs and then found himself in the common room. He perched upon the couch, and sighed as he waited to be tired enough to go to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:16 pm
Having put away her essay, Killa went into the common room to see if there was anyone around worth talking to. She looked around, but only saw the Malfoy heir, not one she would normally talk to, but as usual, her curiousity won over common sense. She walked over to where he was sitting and sat at the other end of the couch.

"What happened in there? You freaking out like that?" she asked, not counting on getting an honest answer, but it was worth a try, no?

HellsBitch

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:29 am
He eyed her suspiciously. He was angery at himself for telling bloody gryffs about it and look what happened. He got insulted. No, not again. He didn't take to kindly to humiliation, especially from girls. ESPECIALLY from Gryffindor girls. He just shook his head and continued looking into the fire. She seemed to be seeking entertainment of some sort, which of course he wasn't planning on providing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:39 am
She joined him in just looking into the fire, the light from the flames making shadows dance all over her face and body. After a while, she pulled her feet up under her and curled up on the couch, her head resting on the armrest of the couch. She still hadnt said anything. She knew she looked like a little girl afraid of something when she was lying like this, but she thought it was a comfortable position.
It seemed like everybody else was aboiding them, even Crabbe and Goyle.

"You plan on telling someone not a Gryffindor about what happened to even out the humiliation a bit?" she suddenly asked, not looking at him, her voice low.

HellsBitch

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:49 pm
((Moving things along: Time check!))

Dumbledore sat happily in his office eating lemon drops having just sent a very livid Tonks ranting on about incompetent bastards through his floo and to the Ministry where they could deal with her and tell her the specifics of the letter. From his perch Fawkes let out a small chirrup of song, glancing over at the old grandfather clock. Dumbledore glanced over at the clock and smiled at Fawkes.

"Yes I do believe your right Fawkes, a time check right about now would be nice..." he replied.

"Yes, yes," the clock wheezed "The time is now 9:20, 10 minutes till curfew." Dumbledore smiled cheerily.

"Thank you."

"Any...heh heh...time..." the clock choked out with a feeble laugh. Dumbledore laughed merrily as Fawkes grinned and rolled his eyes.

"Perhaps..." Dumbledore paused and then nodded, unsticking two lemon drops. "Yes, I think I am. Fawkes, would you do me the pleasure of joining me in a patrol tonight? I haven't properly patrolled the halls in ages, it would be quite the adventure wouldn't you agree?"

Fawkes rolled his eyes again and swished his tail before chirruping softly in agreement. Dumbledore smiled up at him over his half moon spectacles.

"Brilliant."

((Just so every one gets it: Clear out of the Great Hall, to a Common Room with you--no one's enforcing the "be in your own common room" rule though--just have to know the password))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:18 pm
(Ha ha, me and hell predicted it I guess. We are in the common room *chortles*)
He looked up at her and smirked. "Curiousity killed that cat you know," he said, mocking her low voice. He leaned back and sighed "It's just my god be damned father..." he sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose between his fingers.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:08 am
Kathryn coughed lightly and stood up, still eyeing the departure of Tonks. Shrugging it off she looked up at the ebony sky above her. "It's dark," She pointed out. "I think we'd best be getting to our common rooms". Turning to face Hermione and Gabriel, she raised an eyebrow. "Coming?".  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:28 am
"You've gotten that all wrong" she said, a soft smile playing on her lips. "Curiousity didnt kill the cat, it made the kittens." She shifted slightly so she had a better look at him.
"We all know your father is damned. Wether its by tis person you call god or just the Dementors, I dont know" she said and let her eyes wander back to the fire.

HellsBitch

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:32 pm
"If your some kind of orphan or something I apologize for this question but...do you ever feel like that your just as bad off as your parents are?" he asked reluctantly. He felt strangely out of character and it wasn't a very pleasent feeling.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:15 pm
"And here I thought I'd had heard it all" she muttered, more to herself than anyone else.
"My parents thought I was a squib, just like my mum, because I never did anything out of the normal. I never showed any signs of being a witch, until I got the letter. I started believing that I was a squib too, that I was just as bad off as my mum. Seeing everyone else doing magic and stuff, but not be able to do it myself. Do you have any idea how that is like? Imagine living among witches and wizards, but not being able to do it yourself" she said, looking at him.

HellsBitch

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:57 pm
He snorted "Malfoys are never squibs." he said confidently. "But I see where you're going," he added quickly. He stretched and yawned deeply, running a pale hand through his almost translucent blonde hair. He looked back into the fire after his long yawn, and wondered if he would eventually burn his eyes out by looking at the fire for so long.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:25 pm
Entering the Great Hall, Minerva gazed sharply at the students still seated at the table. It was nearly nine thirty and they were still chit-chatting. Striding down the main isle, she gazed down at them a moment before turning her steely gaze on Hermione Granger, "Ms. Granger, I would hope that as Head Girl, you would be able to keep a better eye on the curfew. Mr. Malfoy and Ms. Riddler have both made it into a dorm and while I have no qualms about any of you, though you are or were all of my house, taking up in the Hufflepuff dungeons, but I won't stand for you wandering about the castle or staying here."

(You all look like you could use a bit of a push getting out of the Great Hall and I've only just realized that I have the authority to make you guys move so...yeah.)

Minerva_McGonagall

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:58 pm
"I've actually heard another story, but if you say so" she said, smirking slightly. She had stumbled upon a book in the library that had all the pure blooded wizards and witches' family trees in it. Here she had seen that there had been one single Malfoy squib. This had humored her greatly, knowing how proud and arrogant the Malfoys were.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:12 pm
"I do say so," he said proudly, looking over at her and raising an eyebrow. "Are you saying you don't believe me?" he asked, sharply yet light at the same time. He snickered a little and got up, straightening his robes. He changed the topic "Who are you anyway?" he asked.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:30 pm
Gabriel was just getting up when McGonagall came in to tell them all about curfew.

"I suppose that's our cue to leave," he said as he headed towards the door, intent on making it to Gryffindor Tower without being yelled at.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games