Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:49 pm
((Bump))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:34 pm
((Bump))

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:25 pm
((Bump))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:59 pm
((Bump))

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:35 pm
Taken aback by Alexis's reaction at his simple and obvious suggestion, Ken frowned at him a bit. "I thought it sounded like a fine idea. They would probably know more about all of this fancy stuff than me anyway. All you need to do is have me on your arm when you come in and act natural, right? Why the hell do you need to trust someone to do that? It isn't as though I've got any important tasks or information. I'm pretty much there to look pretty," he half complained, half argued. It wasn't as though he was against helping Alexis, ken just didn't want to have to go through something so degrading as being his arm-candy and distraction. It was bad enough he had to learn manners and dancing, but he would have to get all dressed up and socialize with people who were way out of his class and who he didn't even know.

Rolling his eyes and making a talking motion with his hand, Ken mocked, "Blah blah bla-hey! Don't call me a tramp!" Although it was true that he was currently homeless and living on the streets and off the kindness of strangers, Ken didn't like the word tramp; it wasn't very becoming. Even being called an urchin was better than being a tramp, although not by much. Although Alexis had him wrapped around his little finger with his blackmail plot, Ken wasn't going to go easy on him. If anything he would just be even more disagreeable for it.

"It's panties, you weirdo!" Ken called up after his captor, grabbing hold of the trellis with both hands and making sure he had a stable holding with his feet before beginning his ascent. "Hey, if this is your house, why are we crawling up a wall and through a window? Did you sneak out, huh? Are you not supposed to leave the house without someone knowing? Hah! It's times like these when I remember why I left home. I don't have to answer to anybody but my own stomach! No curfews, no chores, no stupid school. Hey Alexis, did you ever go to school?" he asked with sincere curiosity, wondering what kind of life Alexis led. After all, he seemed to be ridiculously wealthy, yet at the same time he walked around like a normal person and fought assassins in the alleyways, so it was difficult to tell if he'd ever lived in a semblance of normality.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:12 pm
Ken’s questions didn’t even register with Damian as he climbed over the railing and into the balcony, the sliding door was open and his butler Seth was standing there, looking very grim and ready to chew him out. It only took Damian a second to figure out why Seth was angry with him and another to wish Ken wouldn’t witness the inevitable verbal assault. Taking a deep breath, Damian decided to attack first, “Seth,” he said carefully, deciding to be honest, “I’ll admit I initially forgot about tonight’s gala, but I’m back now, and there’s still enough time for me to prepare,” Damian paused, waiting to see if Seth’s expression would soften, it didn’t. Instead, Seth opened his mouth to fire a round at his target.

“No matter,” his butler barked, “such behavior is inexcusable! You even left your cell phone behind. How are we supposed to contact you, when you didn’t bring your cell along and didn’t tell us where you were going? Just a short note that you’ll be ‘out’ is not enough!” Seth growled, eyes’ flashing in his pretty face, “More importantly,” he continued, “where is your date? You said you’d look for one today.”

It was then that Damian spotted, Ken’s blond hair poking between the balcony’s posts, and let an internal sigh of relief wash over him. He’d be able to answer Seth’s last question without having to run another gauntlet. “I won’t forget the cell phone next time,” Damian promised, “I’ll also have had more sleep. As for a date,” he gestured at Ken who was now climbing over the railing, “here she is. Have Mina work her magic. Ai’s not entirely refined and will need some quick lessons on the basics. I’ll help her with the dancing after I clean up. Is my bath ready?” Damian finished.

“Yes,” Seth answered, finally appeased, “I’ll bring Mina to meet Ai immediately,” he stated and left, taking quick strides. He didn’t glance back once to inspect Damian’s date.

Once again alone with Ken, Damian hoped for a moment’s silence as they waited for Mina, but knew better. Ken had proved to be full of accusing questions, biting remarks, and indignant expressions. Damian prepared himself for even more.

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:19 pm
((Woohoo~ Damian suffers a verbal beating for Ken’s benefit XD Seth can be so demanding. Now, the issue: the butler is going to be an important side character, as well as, Mina, Zane, Lord Morvoran, and Sir Drae. (I think I got all of them lol) Do they all need profiles? Or can they just be let be? I think you had the stipulation in the rules that we could only play three characters at a time. Would that be going against it? Should they even be just mine? They could be npcs. Let me know before I get too carried away^^))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm
((Bump))

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:40 pm
((Not a problem. This has occurred for me before in here as well where I needed multiple NPCs. Just treat them as NPCs. They won't be acting on their own, with their own posts [most likely,] so it shouldn't be a problem. Besides, do you see anyone in here other than us? ;>.>))

Looking curiously at the butler as he climbed over the railing of the balcony, Ken made certain to keep his legs closed as tightly as possible while still trying to get over the bars. Watching as the man walked away without even really looking at him, Ken pouted a bit. "He didn't even really look at me, did he?" Although Ken was fairly certain the man wouldn't be happy if he figured out Ken was really a boy and not Ai, he still preferred that people looked at him when he was introduced. However, the man didn't even seem to pay that much attention to Alexis, let alone his guest.

"Hmph. Who was that guy? And who does he think he is? I don't think I like him very much." Even though Alexis had not asked his opinion and it was doubtful that he even cared, Ken could already tell that he would not get along well with that man, even though he seemed to have some kind of authority over Alexis. Which seemed strange, considering Ken thought that Alexis was the master of the house. Perhaps the man was in charge of his care or something. In any case he seemed awfully rude.

Standing around in silence, Ken shifted his feet uneasily, waiting for something to happen or for someone to say something.

((Sorry the post is kindda lame, I'm just brain-dead at the moment.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:01 pm
((XD Okie dokie~ That makes things easier for me^^ Should we maybe try to recruit more people??))

Seeing that Ken wasn’t going to attack him with disgruntled questions, Damian felt himself relax and decided to answer the query about his butler. “That was Seth,” he stated amused by Ken’s reaction, “he just comes across gruffly, but is a really sweet guy once you get to know him,” Damian explained, “Seth was especially harsh today because he was worried. He’s not very good at expressing that he cares,” he ended with a quiet smile. Seth was one of the few people Damian trusted with his life, he was also one of the few people who knew about all the inner workings of Damian’s double life style. Thus, that was part of the reason Seth was always so worried about Damian and why he always insisted Damian carry a cell phone. When one was a professional assassin and thief, the scales could tip in an instant, leaving you to the mercy of others looking for an easy mark.

At the sound of footsteps in the corridor, Damian pulled himself out of his thoughts and awaited Mina’s and Seth’s arrival. It was only a couple moments before Seth ushered Mina in through the door, bowed, and then returned to whatever duty he needed to attend to. That was Damian’s cue to take over. “Ai,” he said, motioning Ken forward, “This is Mina. She’ll take you to your room and prepare you for the ball.” Turing to Mina, Damian proceeded to give her instructions, “Please draw Miss Ai a bath and pick out a dress to match my tux. We don’t want to attract a lot of attention, but want to leave a good impression. Also Ai will need some lessons in etiquette and dance. I’ll help with the latter,” he finished up, “Have fun with the make-up and accessories.”

Mina gave a curt nod that she understood and a wide smile. Damian knew she would take every bit of advantage of his last remark and silently chuckled, wondering how Ken would take to Mina’s fussing. When they were both a good distance down the hall, Damian headed to the bathroom and stripped, climbing into his luxuriously warm bath. ‘I’ll just soak for a bit,’ he mused and closed his eyes.

((That's okay : D Everyone gets brain dead once in a while~))

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:28 pm
((Bump))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:14 pm
((Bump))

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:15 pm
((Bump))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:22 pm
((Bump! Getting antsy... Post soon please^^ I'll PM you soon~))

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50