Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

patch99329

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:41 am
mute_coyote

"Wolves are my totem animal because they're so beautiful and majestic. How do they relate to me personally? Well, I have lots of pictures of them in my room and I saw them on the Discovery channel once. Did I do any research about them? Of course not! I already know everything I need to about them. They're awesome! What makes me think they're my totem animal? Because I like them and they're so cool! ((etc...))"

'And because I have a dream catcher from the local new age shop with a wolf on'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:24 am
mute_coyote

"Wolves are my totem animal because they're so beautiful and majestic. How do they relate to me personally? Well, I have lots of pictures of them in my room and I saw them on the Discovery channel once. Did I do any research about them? Of course not! I already know everything I need to about them. They're awesome! What makes me think they're my totem animal? Because I like them and they're so cool! ((etc...))"
((What makes it worse is that the person saying this probably couldn't even give a coherent explanation of what a totem animal is.))

I know someone who thinks their totem animal is a wolf because he bought a t-shirt with a big wolf on it.  

Cirrus Mystallow

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:32 am
"All real Wiccans are vegans!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:17 am
Quote:
Listen I tried to be nice but now Im done with this. Are you wiccan? NO! then shut the f**k up and screw off.
i dont have the ******** time for your bull s**t, i am trying to give u info because you are telling me that i dont know anything about myself and my religion, but then again if you had ever picked up one of these books then you would know that your answers are complete BULLSHIT!!!!!!!
Now either you delete your dirty ******** posts or im reporting your a** because there is no need for these types of comments!
you are not wiccan and you do not know more than I.

P.S READ THIS; Wicca for beginners by thea sabin page 12: "Wicca Is An Earth Based Religion"

P.P.S YOUR AN a*****e

Blessed Be
)0("
....it always confuses me why "wiccans" feel the need to end every post with "Blessed Be" even when they clearly don't like you.

and the horrible posts she's refering to is basically this:
Quote:
'Traditional' wicca is a very misleading phrase. All lineaged traditions of Wicca are 'traditional' in that they value the core tenants and rituals of Wicca.

Saying that some non-traditional wiccan covens aren't based in fertility is like saying some denominations of Christianity don't view God as a trinity. It changes everything about the religion, it's entirely eclectic.
I sure hope I don't get banned!  

With Motion

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:45 am
TeaDidikai
"All real Wiccans are vegans!"

That sounds like my parents saying environmentalists can't eat meat. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:47 pm
Directed at me-
Quote:
And if you knew the first thing about "spellworking", it's that the more detail put into the spell, the more likely it is to fail, while the less detail put into it, the more likely to succeed.

TeaDidikai

patch99329

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:52 am
TeaDidikai
Directed at me-
Quote:
And if you knew the first thing about "spellworking", it's that the more detail put into the spell, the more likely it is to fail, while the less detail put into it, the more likely to succeed.

'I sorta kinda want something good to happen, so mote it be'.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:03 am
patch99329
TeaDidikai
Directed at me-
Quote:

it didn't rhyme. It's got to be vague....and rhyme. Come on, don't you know anything!

"something good to me, I so well to be!"  

Ethermus Prime

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:12 pm
Ethermus Prime
patch99329
TeaDidikai
Directed at me-
Quote:

it didn't rhyme. It's got to be vague....and rhyme. Come on, don't you know anything!

"something good to me, I so well to be!"
Much better.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:49 pm
TeaDidikai
Directed at me-
Quote:

Hahaha, oh wow.  

Mirenithil

9,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:25 pm
This was a shop in the Mini-shops forum; the OP was charging 100k to take on 13 "aprentices" to her Wiccan path. I had commented telling her that she can't initiate anyone online through a thread, much less charge for it. I don't even think she's initiated.

Quote:
Seriously, y'all are the ones who need training. I am probably twice your age and i can certify that i am a lineaged witch. Whereas y'all are just trying to be abusive towards me and my shop talk about going against the wiccan credde - "and harm none do what ye will" yet seemingly here you all can judge me, yet when I go to respond to your sladerous allegations and this hearsay if i wasted even one breath trying to teach you an education on the true lineage. yay everyone can say what they want and do what they want bc they think they know everything, however kids I'm going on 24, and I know the following forms of whichitch craft and as far as the tag thats what Gaia put in when I submitted it. I don't waste my time dealing with brats and if you read the agreement, I would go into deeper specifications about it and no one asked you to join as i recall you all simply found my post and are bashing it bc you wish you had the capability of eing able to say you are bloodline; the correct term, jerks so y'all need to brush up on your studies and the cost of 100k gg is to cover the duration of the whole entire program since everyone here is so intelligent (not really) but we can play pretend with you since that's obviously what y'all live to do. And another thing you wanna talk about being Wiccan let's see what you really now bc I can cover just about every base there is so go ahead try me i know that you will just make yourselves feel ashamed and embarrased bc you won't even know most of what I am talking about but oh yeah y'all know everything. why don't you go play your games elsewhere; this is a serious business, and if you continue your bashing you will be reported for abuse, especially those who choose to ignore the T.O.S.

Another thing, yes you can do an initiation over the Internet since y'all know so much its called the practioner performs it him/herself. The disgusting mockery and scharade y'all displayed is simply appalling and will not be tolerated there's something called solitarey witchcraft , shamanism, Qabalah, Buddhism, green, grimiore, alchemy, herbalism. Let's see divinations, rituals, esbats, sabbats, days of observance. Let's see numerology, astrolgy, palmistry, gothic, grimore, and plenty more so um yay I think I do kn[o]w what I am talking about and since I didn't personally ask you to do it, there was no real reason for you to post anything in her, other then you are trying to be vandals to my store, so go ahead, try me, ill I'll keep letting you know what's up, likew I said, lineage I don't play pretend like y'all do.

The best part is y'all the ones who are vandalizing me and my way; breaking the very code you swear you uphold, and now your story has been told, isn't cold to hear the truth abot how you all just posted in here before knowing any facts you vadalize my store and break about 100 Wiccan rules yourselves but you can post your outrageous and scandalous ideas here, making things seem unclear for an individual who would like to learn and just so y'all know its more like a Wiccan college and yes i am certified; are you as well as being bloodline? So quit wasting my time

So many things about this make me go rofl rolleyes scream . I was mildly amused that she's "twice our age" and then it turns out she's only 3 months older than me, as well as the assumption that everyone who told her she was off-base was Wiccan as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:32 pm
TeaDidikai
Directed at me-
Quote:
My background in psychology makes me want to slap whoever said that ~_~

Edit: actually, depending on the context I might agree.  

With Motion

Mirenithil

9,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:48 pm
"I've been a Wiccan SIX MONTHS now and I've read EVERYTHING! I can't tell you my secret, true Craft name because the power of the word alone would hurt your undeveloped mind, but my public Craft name means She Who Holds All Wisdom. The Lord and Lady appeared to me and revealed everything to me besides, and so BELIEVE ME when I say DEOSIL MEANS YOU DO A SPELL WHILE WALKING AROUND IN A COUNTERCLOCKWISE CIRCLE!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:15 am
With Motion
TeaDidikai
Directed at me-
Quote:
My background in psychology makes me want to slap whoever said that ~_~

Edit: actually, depending on the context I might agree.

Yeah, it would depend on context for me too. Like, if I were to do a spell to get a job, and my spell were "I want this exact job at this exact company and I better make this much money," my odds of success would probably be a lot lower than if the spell were "I want a job in this field" and even moreso if the spell were "I want a job."

But there comes a point where vague is too vague to really be helpful and the energy you put into the spell probably has nowhere to go.  

Sivirs

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:00 am
Ultraviolett1127
Quote:
The best part is y'all the ones who are vandalizing me and my way; breaking the very code you swear you uphold, and now your story has been told, isn't cold to hear the truth abot how you all just posted in here before knowing any facts ...
Where's my Vogon Poetry tag...?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games