Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Rate The Avatar Above You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:05 pm
Wyrn
Dariram
Wyrn
You don't have to worry about that. I do a lot of singing. I'm in choir at school and I sing for fun as well.
All in all how long have you been singing?

Gods, I can't remember. It was just something I always did. I started Opera in Highschool but even before that I had different vocal training.
:sighs remembering when he did the "Votre Toast" aria from Carmen in High School: I'm not the tenor I used to be... I can barely sing Rodolfo from La Boheme anymore... And I can just barely reach the high note in "La Donna e Mobile"... I make a damn good Javert from Les Miz, though. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:07 pm
MadAzrael
Wyrn
It is hard to please me when it comes to vocals. I have operatic training.
No training at all, but people say that I'm still very good. I tend to disagree with them... stare

DOnt even start ^^ Azzy-sama i've heard you Cami-chan's heard you, i think Dari-chan's heard you too and I know from me and Cami-chan especially Your AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh I absolutely love your voice 3nodding Though i never knew u didnt have training eek that makes it even awesomer, the talent you possess 3nodding

violet faerie

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:41 pm
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
Wyrn
No training at all, but people say that I'm still very good. I tend to disagree with them... stare

DOnt even start ^^ Azzy-sama i've heard you Cami-chan's heard you, i think Dari-chan's heard you too and I know from me and Cami-chan especially Your AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh I absolutely love your voice 3nodding Though i never knew u didnt have training eek that makes it even awesomer, the talent you possess 3nodding
I've even gotten paid to sing before, and I'm all...why? I'm really not that good... I've even been in several performances with a Camerata Choir, a production of Amahl and the Night Visitors, and I've directed Mozart's Requiem. ALL AT 20~! xd I still can't believe I did all that stuff, though... I really don't think my voice is all that special. I'm sure that there are quite a few out there that can best me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:43 pm
i really dont like the boxers...7-10 heart
other then that i love your avi! heart  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:44 pm
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
Wyrn

I've even gotten paid to sing before, and I'm all...why? I'm really not that good... I've even been in several performances with a Camerata Choir, a production of Amahl and the Night Visitors, and I've directed Mozart's Requiem. ALL AT 20~! xd I still can't believe I did all that stuff, though... I really don't think my voice is all that special. I'm sure that there are quite a few out there that can best me.

The modestness doesnt become you Azzy-sama, OMG I cant believe i'm hearing this, you've been in all these performances been paid to sing, and you dont think your voice is worth a hill of beans *dies* Where is the Azzy-sama that I familiar with that knows his voice is freakin good and will not hesitate to say it.... 3nodding You can say it, xd I'm waiting to hear it exclaim mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:46 pm
Boo to you Azzy chattering you are stressed . Kidding blaugh . I would love to hear your voice now. I have no idaea if I can sing or not cause I never do it in front of people. sweatdrop

@Blazen Raven :Something tells me if I gave you a low score you would beat the living hell out of me. 8/10  

Ceveo

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:53 pm
@Blazen Raven :Something tells me if I gave you a low score you would beat the living hell out of me. 8/10

no i wouldn't i like hearing things that i need to improve on my avi! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:03 pm
9-10 The headband loks kinda weird  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:11 pm
I refuse to rate you until you get a shirt...though she is right about the headband thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:22 pm
I GOT RID OF IT ARE YOU HAPPY!?
but i need something for my avi an di dont know what yet!
8-10  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:52 pm
I actually liked it better with the headband. Right now you look a bit odd... it the shirt/pants combination that is doing it... something is just not right with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:00 pm
Thats discouraging. Indeed the new style is odd to me. I liked how the last one's red shirt under mesh seemed to bring out those creepy red eyes everyone talks about...as for Wyrn I already rated you so I'll just say keep at it.  

Ceveo

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:15 pm
7/10. It's a rather odd combination. o.O; The odd Cubone look-a-like hat..thing..and the coon tail. You can pull it off though. xP  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:23 pm
8/10 Things seem to go together nicely. Though which looks bettr in mine the old or new?  

Ceveo

~Raee~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:42 pm
i like it , but the pants doent mix well with the others . 8/10 3nodding  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games