Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:10 am
iOggy
Behold, my new look!

Items scavenged from my mule.

I fear change gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:22 am
iOggy
Behold, my new look!

It looks spiffy! xD  

RinoaHeartilly

iOggy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:17 am
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
Behold, my new look!

It looks spiffy! xD

I hope it looks spiffy... I built it on my mule with the intent to look spiffy. Of course, there were some slight problems shifting it over, since my mule is female, but... *grin* life goes on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:56 am
iOggy
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
Behold, my new look!

It looks spiffy! xD

I hope it looks spiffy... I built it on my mule with the intent to look spiffy. Of course, there were some slight problems shifting it over, since my mule is female, but... *grin* life goes on.

the elf ears are the wrong color Oo  

Tubariffic
Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:04 am
Shizankoff
iOggy
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
Behold, my new look!

It looks spiffy! xD

lol that's been an issue since I JOINED Gaia... the Elven Ears don't change color.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:51 am
iOggy
Shizankoff
iOggy
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
Behold, my new look!

It looks spiffy! xD

lol that's been an issue since I JOINED Gaia... the Elven Ears don't change color.

You should put that in the sugestions thread. We need one of those, or would this be the sugestions thread?  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:56 am
Shizankoff
iOggy
Shizankoff
iOggy
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
Behold, my new look!

It looks spiffy! xD

You should put that in the sugestions thread. We need one of those, or would this be the sugestions thread?

They know about the ears things. It's been mentioned before and the Gaia admins know. One of features that is suppose to come is for items able to blend to all skin tones.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:00 pm
Masquanade
Shizankoff
iOggy
Shizankoff
iOggy
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
Behold, my new look!

It looks spiffy! xD

They know about the ears things. It's been mentioned before and the Gaia admins know. One of features that is suppose to come is for items able to blend to all skin tones.

I want the guild neighborhoods to get finished, then we can acess the guild money (yay guild money). Who will we neighbor with tho, the metroid guild >D  

Tubariffic
Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:03 pm
I'd like that. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:01 pm
Yays!

So my internet is fix-ed. *parties* Unfortunately, I won't be able to savor it for long, as I'm leaving on wedensday in the morning for Wisconsin(son?). mrgreen

And I still haven't installed Maple Story. Sorry Oggy. sad I'll get to it eventually.  

Saint-Saens

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:23 am
Shizankoff
Masquanade
Shizankoff
iOggy
Shizankoff
iOggy
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
Behold, my new look!

It looks spiffy! xD

I want the guild neighborhoods to get finished, then we can acess the guild money (yay guild money). Who will we neighbor with tho, the metroid guild >D

The DS and PSP guild, my other home, MWAHAHAHA!!!!

Hey oggy... is that an emo bag you have there?????

That is the last item missing for my quest heh....

Anyway, how you all like my avi? It's gotten better lookin ne?

But tell me, Green jacket, or blue, compare to one in sig....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:21 am
DiddleFreak61387
Shizankoff
Masquanade
Shizankoff
iOggy
Shizankoff
iOggy
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
Behold, my new look!

It looks spiffy! xD

Blue jacket. Theres a psp guild! -runs to goin- My sister broke my DS, now im mad grrr. she used a pen instead of a stlyus and now theres a dent and it died.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:46 am
Blue Jacket.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:13 am
DiddleFreak61387

Just to be different, I say GREEN. And yes, that is an Emo Bag. No, you can't have it.  

iOggy

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:09 am
iOggy
DiddleFreak61387

Just to be different, I say GREEN. And yes, that is an Emo Bag. No, you can't have it.

User Image  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games