Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:05 pm
Deoridhe
TeaDidikai
Deoridhe

"vacation" just means not workign on school stuff, unfortunately. I can't afford to take time off.
~pout~

Quote:
I'm not sure I get the question... the sandtray is a Jungian tool for self-illumination.
What's this one about?

Sorry. ~<3

We just picked a symbol. I chose a castle, but I'm writing about a snake, and she can bite me.

Also, yay Bible references! Blergh.
Ah.

Have fun with that!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:15 pm
TeaDidikai
Ah.

Have fun with that!

I'm doing my best. One page down, 2-3 more to go.  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Deoridhe
TeaDidikai
Ah.

Have fun with that!

Ooooo... Are you including the aspects of serpents intertwined with Moses' rod?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:44 pm
TeaDidikai
Deoridhe
TeaDidikai
Ah.

Have fun with that!

A passing reference. I'm also citing a book from Sacred texts. I did all my references in one paragraph because I'm sick of them. XD  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:50 pm
Deoridhe
TeaDidikai
Deoridhe
TeaDidikai
Ah.

Have fun with that!

A passing reference. I'm also citing a book from Sacred texts. I did all my references in one paragraph because I'm sick of them. XD
whee

How about the snake around your head? eek  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:55 pm
TeaDidikai
whee

How about the snake around your head? eek

And the two on my arms! heart Gold snakes. Made me so happy when these came out.  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:18 pm
It's all this hot weather, it's getting to people's heads.
Wish there were a storm to cool everyone down. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:20 pm
Fiddlers Green
It's all this hot weather, it's getting to people's heads.
Wish there were a storm to cool everyone down. sweatdrop
Haven't had enough rain here either.  

TeaDidikai

Calixti

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:14 pm
The next person who tells me "Oh, chronic pain isn't THAT BAD," "It's all in your head," or any variation thereof? Is getting STABBED.

Same for the next person who tells me "Oh, my relative/friend/so-and-so has (insert respiratory problem here) and they manage JUST FINE" with an unspoken "so why can't you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:03 pm
I hate it when the person you need to talk to that can answer your questions gives you the impression that they really disdain the act of talking to you -_-  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:32 pm
Calixti
The next person who tells me "Oh, chronic pain isn't THAT BAD," "It's all in your head," or any variation thereof? Is getting STABBED.

Same for the next person who tells me "Oh, my relative/friend/so-and-so has (insert respiratory problem here) and they manage JUST FINE" with an unspoken "so why can't you?"
The joys of Privilege eh?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 pm
TeaDidikai
Calixti

The joys of Privilege eh?
Seriously. Especially when they're people who have always had access to medical care, preventative, emergency, and otherwise, have been lucky enough to never have some sort of accident to impair their health, and are basically genetic lotto wins in regards to health.

That's what health basically is, I'm realising. A combination of serious luck during your lifetime, a genetic lotto win, and ready access to doctors willing to treat you and the money to pay.  

Calixti

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:11 pm
Calixti

I miss being able to walk up a flight of stairs at the end of a long day reliably. Next person who gives me the cranky eye in the elevator gets shanked. Or I'll exaggerate the limp that I try very hard not to have.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:12 pm
Calixti

That's what health basically is, I'm realising. A combination of serious luck during your lifetime, a genetic lotto win, and ready access to doctors willing to treat you and the money to pay.
Culturally speaking, it's more than that to me- but I can get what you're saying.  

TeaDidikai

Calixti

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:16 pm
maenad nuri
Calixti

I miss being able to walk up a flight of stairs at the end of a long day reliably. Next person who gives me the cranky eye in the elevator gets shanked. Or I'll exaggerate the limp that I try very hard not to have.

I get that too, and it makes me stabby. If I've got a respiratory infection, there is no way I'll make it up the three flights of stairs to the Women's Centre, but I can't take the elevator without someone giving me dirty looks. stare
Tea
Culturally speaking, it's more than that to me- but I can get what you're saying.

Makes sense. You've got purity laws, yeah? I'm guessing your culture's concept of health would be tied up with them. Or am I way off base?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games