Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 am
Her pants vanished as he tossed them, and she pulled at her top so it disappeared as well, leaving her naked on the bed, gasping as he started in on her with both his tongue and fingers. "Oh ********! Mmmm.."she propped herself up a bit on her elbow, her other hand tangled in his hair as she watched him, already panting and moaning as he worked. She shifted as he pulled his fingers from her, pulling him up and kissing him again as he crawled back up, a sharp cry as he bit her. She moved and rolled him over, pinning his hands and kissing down his neck and chest. "If we did, you'd never get any work done." She kissed lower still before finally running her tongue down him, all the way to the tip before moving to swallow him. She sucked him off a bit before pulling off and kissing her way back up, straddling him and rocking against him teasingly.

Isuna smiled. IOh, I'm chuck full of surprises today. See you then./ she pocketed her phone and set to busying herself til it was time to leave.

Cillia held Jens hand, kissing him back and thinking a moment as they walked. "Well, if this is our last day together before we both get back to our busy routines...I suppose we should enjoy it."

Iaffrette stretched, walking into the shop to join Kazu. "Is everything alright? You seem tense." She pointed out, stepping up behind him and rubbing his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:04 am
Majin didn't move to much, he let the cat take over for now and he let out many different sounds of pleasure as he leaned his head back as she worked on him. He started panting coming back to his mind as she stopped and was just teasing him, his d**k hard and ready for her. " God damn Kitkat." He grumbled and freed his hands from her and getting his hands right on her hip and pushing her entrance on his hungry manhood. He gasped at the feeling and hoped she'd do the same before he started to move her on him and leaned his head back panting. " God ********/>/ Yes, Luck is 12:30pm for me. I'll see you then. Just let me know where to meet you. Hospital lunches aren't the best/ He texted back before putting his phone in his pocket and finished getting ready for the day and headed off to work. A little curious to why Isuna wanted to meet.

Jen kept his fingers entangled into Cillia's hand and smiled thinking about the last few days they got to spend together. He tilted his head looking at her. " . . . Well you tell me what you want to do and will do whatever it is. I'm just happy to get to be with you again." He explained and kissed her again and laughed. " Have you played with that Dollie I got you at all yet? Took him a part to make him tick?"

Kazu shifted sitting at the counter and looking toward the door and shrugged. " I have this weird feeling at my tongue. I can't decide what it is but its there." He said with a sigh and laid his head down on the counter. " Will close up shop. I got wind just moments ago that ones dead and the other won't be able to make the trip. I may need to go to him. I'll decide tomorrow if I am." He said and looked down again. The meiure shop had awkward times, it would close and open whenever. Mostly because Kazu had a very strange sleeping pattern. " I didn't mean to act weird, I'm sorry." He said and moved rubbing his tired face.

Sitting in Mona's office with her arms crossed and two hounds at her side was a woman who looked just like Jen in every way. She moved opening a book and leaning back as she read it and had also opened up a few of the files they had on the desk, one about Kazu and another one about the other drug ring down here in hell. The woman shifted and dropped a hand on the white wolf next to her and read. " A lot has changed here since I ran away..."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:34 pm
Her back arched as he pulled her down, a gasp, and a moan escaping her as she rocked her hips against him, riding him hard. "Oh..ah! ******** me..." she drug her nails down his chest, moving her hips as he moved her on him. "Gods...hot stuff...aaah..."

Cillia smiled. "Not yet. I've been itching to though, do you mind if we stop by the palace so I can take minute to take a look at him?" She asked, hoping he didn't mind. She had a habit of zoning out when she worked on her dolls. "Once I'm done though, you can pick our next activitu." She smiled.

Iaffrette smiled, kissing his cheek. "It is fine. I'll let mother know you may be coming along. Do you want me to go with you to check on them?"

Mona walked down the hall, adjusting her gear as she approached the office. She had gone out on patrol herself in an attempt to find more information, and wasn't liking where it was pointing. She gave a heavy sigh as she opened the door, rubbing her face as she walked in, closing the door behind her and walking over to sit heavily in her chair. She leaned back, looking over and froze, staring at the woman across from her a moment before jumping to her feet. "Jiji!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:56 pm
Majin chuckled from the womans reaction and groaned and moaned when she clawed down his chest, even a small hiss escaped before he rolled them over so he was ontop and he started thrusting and hard, He moved biting down on Neko a few times and bite over the old mate mark for that extra pleasure. His hand digging into her hip as he held her under him. " God dammit Kitkat, ********." He was so ******** close.

Jen chuckled and turned giving her a kiss and nodded. " Of course my love. Anything you want to do." He said with a chuckle and kissed her neck." I already know what I wanna do later tonight." He whispered into her ear." So I'll let you play with your dollie all you want." He said with a smirk and took a step back. " Did you want to run there?" He asked taking a step back ready to transform.

Kazu shifted and moved digging around for smokes in his desk and panicked a little when he could find any and leaned forward taking a breath. It was a craving hit and he was having some issues with the added stress lately. He moved walking toward his other desk and ripping through it before finding one single smoke and putting it in his mouth and lighting it and calming down slowly. " No, It will be okay, Leave me Jens key or something and I'll met up with you guts in hell." He said and ran his hand through his hair.

Gaaji shifted and touched another wolf on the head and glanced up at Mona." Hello Dezzy, How have you been doing my love? Fine? I see your ruling hell finally. How did you kill that Idiot Lioh?" She asked with a smile and leaned forward, her once short and spiky hair, long and not very well cared for and she wore jail house style clothing.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:25 pm
She smiled, wrapping her arms around him as he flipped them over, her breath catching as he hot rougher, her claws digging in as her hips bucked. "Oh ********, yes...oh gods yes!" She moaned loud as he bit her mark, the shock that ran through her intense enough to rip another breathy cry from her as she pressed her hips into his and came hard, back arching and grip tightening on him as she bite him back, moaning against his shoulder, shaking a bit.

Cillia blushed, having suspected as much from him but getting excited all the same to hear him say if out loud. She giggled a little, kissing him back and nodded. "Sure. Shouldn't take me too long. Running is always fun." She smiled, waiting for him to transform.

Iaffrette took a step back as he started getting antsy, just giving him some space as he searched. "Are you sure your alright? I'd like to help if I am able." She offered, seeing the cravings having an effect. "I'll ask Jen for his key tomorrow."

Mona stared, hands on the desk as she leaned forward a bit. "How about you fill me in on how it is your alive and sitting in my office first...given I was told you were dead these past few years!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:38 pm
Majin let out a loud moan as he finished hard and gripped the woman, not letting her off him at all right away before slowly moving them apart and laying down on his back panting and held the woman in one arm. He shifted staring at the ceiling and rolled his head to the side with a smirk. " We should fight a lot more often if it ends out this good." He said with a chuckle.

Jen shifted and took a few small breaths before he let his hound form take over. His skin slowly melted off his body and he shook the rest off himself before walking toward Cillia and crouching low so the woman could climb ontop of him. He glanced up at her at first with deadly eyes before they softened like normal and he started to pant.

Kazu sat down and moved keeping the smoke in his mouth. " Just craving, I just need to let it slid over. I'm sorry I get like this, normally you aren't out here when they get this bad or your asleep." He explained and took another deep breath and rubbed the back of his head trying to think. " the job tomorrow will be so fast, head to hell with Jen and i'll be thirty minutes behind you. I promise nothing will happen." He said, he'd been doing pretty good about staying clean and even cut himself off booze. he was going straight sober and was struggling. He glanced toward the time on his phone. " Let's go grab some stuff from the market, I would kill for some pickled fruit right now." He new healthierish addicting...

Gaaji blinked and smiled slightly. " Whoever told you that I was dead, so pretty damn stupid. I was stuck in no man lands jail. There was a prison uprising so we ended up killing all the guards and I ran. I couldn't find a ******** Hell Key so I ended up using the gates which I forgot how hard it was doing that." Gaaji explained and looked around. " is Ifrit or Faeryl here?" She asked hoping a little.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:53 am
She loosened her grip on him slowly, breathing heavy and and dropping her arms as he moved away from her. "Gods be damned...we could skip the fighting and just do that instead..." she replied, laughing a bit and rolling onto her side, tangling her legs with his and stretching out her hand across his chest. She kissed his shoulder where she'd bit him again, licking the blood she'd drawn, and rested her head against him and purring contentedly. "I'm sorry....for being a b***h about things..."

Cillia walked over, rubbing behind his ears a little before climbing up and getting situated. "Ready when you are." She smiled. She hadn't really noticed the shift in his eyes.

Iaffrette frowned. "I wish you would though... I could help you." She sighed and nodded. "Sure, let's go."

Mona shook her head, still a bit dumbfounded. Slowly she walked around her desk and over to the woman, slowly reaching out to brush her fingers against the womans cheek and through her hair. "Your really here...gods below Gaaji...if I'd known you were alive..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:09 pm
Majin shifted and rolled his head to the side looking toward the beast woman and watched her lick up his blood and he moved taking his thumb and wiped off the blood from her shoulder wound he left. " It's fine, Sorry I was being such an a*****e. You know I get worse when I'm like this." He said and moved pulling her closer to his warm body. He moved his hand lightly over her stomach, playing with it and smirked. " I canceled my work today because of you." He explained and chuckled.

He shifted and waited a second, he finished ripping apart his old human skin and eating it and blinked when he felt Cillia on his back and he started to run toward the puppet lands. He was huffing as he ran and his tongue hanging out as he kept up his fast pace.

Kazu sighed and moved picking up a money pouch and nodded. " I know, I'm sorry. I should always come for you for help. I just...I don't like you seeing me like this. It reminds me of my father." He explained and slowly slipped his fingers into hers and pulled her close to give her a kiss. " I'm sorry, I'll come to you from now on. I should know better by now." He said and sighed and waved the bag. " Let's get some shopping done..." He said walking toward the door to leave.

Gaaji smiled slightly and touched Mona's hand. " Yes, Well it's alright." He said and shifted gripping her hand. " I'm alright, and I'm back. If you'll let me stay here with you?" Gaaji asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:58 pm
Mona nodded, smiling a little. "Of course you can. You think I'm going to let you out of my sight after getting you back?" She gave a dry laugh, dropping her hand from the womans face. "Ifrit goes by Jencho now...he is in demon world. I have not seen Faeryl lately." She explained.

Neko smiled, purring softly as he pulled her close, draping her arm across his chest. The muscles in her torso twitched as he brushed his fingers across it. "Mmm, I'm sure we can find otherwise to occupy your time." She kissed his chest, get comfy in her spot."

Cillia held on, leaning forward a bit to keep steady on his back. She grinned all the same, enjoying the feel of the wind rushing past her, and the closeness to Jencho. Looking up, the outline of the Puppet lands as the view xhanges.

Iaffrette smiles, kissing him as he pulled her in close. "I would very much appreciate that." She agreed and walked with him. "And for the record Kazu, you are a far better person then your father ever hoped to be."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:36 pm
Gaaji blinked and stared at Mona and tilted her head. “ Why does my son go by a different name? A god awful one at that and why is he not here in Hell now that you rule?” The hellion crossed her arms and looked away. “ I found Faeryl in my home village in Demon world. She will make her way soon to ask for work” She explained and looked down.

Hiei tenses as the woman put her arm over him. He smiled slightly and turned his head to
Kiss her and opened his eyes again staring at the ceiling. “ Enjoy this for now. Now that we aren’t trying to kill eachother I should get work done. I can get a few missions done in this form as wel” he mumbled the last bit into her hair as he laid there. His majin like claws slowly playing on her stomach. “ Kitkat, let’s try and not fight for awhile. Will meet in the middle about everything from now on okay?” He said opening his eyes, he didn’t like fighting with her. Shifting slightly and glancing at his phone that started to ring. The fire demon let out an annoyed growl and reached for the phone and answered. “ what fox?” He snapped at the red head on the other end and shot up from his side of the bed.

Jen started to slow down as he walked into the main gates of the Puppet castle and glanced up at Cillia and sniffed the air and picked his head up more and let out an annoyed snarl toward Raiden who was sitting outside the castle.

“ Cil, you forgot about our training today. Do you still have to—-oh I didn’t realize you had your dog with you.” He said rolling his eyes a little and staring at Jen. Jen who only stared with wild eyed and was trying to keep control, but his beast didn’t like this person at all.

Kazu frowned after the kiss and stood outside the shop locking it up. “ You say that, but I don’t feel like that’s true. Red I’m a pretty bad person. You being around and being with me has made me a better person but seriously before you. I probably would have sold out a friend for money. Hell I never told Neko but I’ve sold Hiei out a few times for a quick buck” he said with a frown and sighed. “ I suppose it’s the past and you have kept me on a good path. I feel like sometimes I don’t deserve you... I love you” he added walking down the path heading to the food market with her to gather some stuff. “ Grab whatever you want” he said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:18 am
She relaxed into him, breathing him in as he explained getting back to work. She gave a slight nod, more of a nuzzle. "If you insist." She smirked, kissing his bare chest and looking up as he mentioned not fighting anymore. "Deal. I can do halfway." She agreed, smiling up at him and blinked as his phone rang. She shifted, moving away as he got up and brushed a hand through her hair. "What's wrong?"

Cillia shifted, petting Jencho before getting off of him. "I could of sworn I cancelled our plans today. And Jen is not my dog, he's my boyfriend. We have been over this before." Her tone was flat, not appreciating the disrespect toward Jencho. She rested a hand on Jens scruff, trying to keep him calm. "The college will be able to train you today, probably better than I could even, considering magecraft isnt my strong suit." She explained, wanting to set the boundary while Jen was with her as a witness.

Iaffrette smiled, but shook her head. "You focus too much on who you were rather than who you are. And who you are right now, is someone worth loving." She kissed him once more and took his hand, squeezing it gently. She walked with him, looking around picking up a few groceries as they went.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:54 am
Hiei shifted on the bed and got out after moving the blankets around. He held the phone to his ear as he looked for clothing and pulled them on and ripped around the dresser for long sleeve, he had to his his evil eyes, his skin might be a proper Color again but his eyes where still out. “ Something happening with the fox, I’ll be home as soon as I can. Alright?” He said and hung up before leaning over the bed to kiss Neko. “ It’s about his mother” was all he said.

Jen let out another annoyed huff, the growl at his throat before he stopped when Cil touched him. He glanced away and moved laying himself down to stay quiet and calm. When Raiden got to close though and had actually grabbed Cils arm the beast was out, Jen shifted from this hound for to his wereform and had picked up the other demon with hangs out and snarling as he head him high.

“ Don’t lay a hand on Princess Cillia” he snarled out, his voice deadly and deep as he held Raiden.

Raiden jumped and started to struggling with the hold before moving his hand holding a magic ball to aim it at Jen. “ Put me down mutt.” He threaten.

Kazu sighed and kissed Iaffrette back and glanced at her and back as they walked shopping. “ I swear you are the most cheesiest hellion I know.” He said with a small dorky smile before he stopped to grab more stuff and looked at Red. “ think we can visit the castle after we put this stuff away?” He asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:16 pm
Neko nodded, moving to sit on the edge of the bed. "Yeah sure, I hope everything's okay. Call if you need me." She kissed him back and moved to head for the bathroom, starting the shower and getting in to clean up as he left.

Cillia tensed, a faint glow coming from beneath her eyepatch as Raiden grabbed her arm. "Rai-" she stopped as the demon was ripped away and up. She tilted her head up to see Jenchos new Werehound form, holding a struggling Raiden. "Both of you, that's enough! I refuse to have the two of you fighting here, for all to see." Her normally calm and sweet demeanor was quickly crumbling, Raiden grabbing her having been the first crack in the mold. One hand moved to her eye patch. "Jencho. Put him down. Raiden, go to the college, as I've explained. They are better suited to help you then I am."

Iaffrette chuckled lightly. "I am honest, not cheesy." She explained and kept walking with him. "Sure, I wouldnt mind a visit."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:40 pm
Hiei left, and headed to the Hospital. He got there to check on Kurama and Shior before Isuna had shown up. Kurama left to be with her for the dinner well Hiei stayed with the human woman and trying to keep great control of his power and form. He shifted holding Kurama's mothers hand and was talking to her. He had always seen this woman as a mother figure and here she was sick and possibly even dying. " Don't talk like this. You know Your son is a skilled medic in Human and demonic plains. " Hiei said talking to the woman, she had found out about the truth about everything. " You know I won't live for ever, Hiei. " She said quietly and sat there.

Jen snarled for a second before dropping Raiden on the ground and he shook his skin free and changed back. He stared at Cillia and calmed down before closing his eyes. " I'm sorry Cil. I let my beast get the better of me"

Raiden sat on the ground and stared at Cil and Jen before getting up and pushing passed both of them. " I wish death upon you Jencho hound, may a curse follow you." He snarled as he left.

Kazu chuckled and held her hand. " Your just perfect for me." He said with a smile and grabbed some stuff and headed back to the shop. Once there put everything away then headed home.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:57 pm
Neko stretched, stepping out of the shower and drying off before rematerializing some her jeans and usual top, walking out and grabbing her coat off a chair, pulling it on and looking around before running a hand through her hair. "Guess I 'll get caught up on files..." She sighed and walked out of the bedroom, heading for the office while fiddling with the tear gem around her neck.

Isuna hopped through the portal, dressed in human world clothes and using a charm that Natsuko had given her awhile back to hide her ears and tails. She jogged down the temple stairs and onto the street below, walking toward the hospital to meet with Kurama. She arrived fairly quickly, possibly even early as she walked in and took a seat in the waiting room of the lobby. She pulled her phone out and texted Kurama, letting him know she was there, but no rush.

Cillia sighed, dropping her hand from her eye patch and watching Raiden leave, scowling a bit as he cursed Jencho. She turned, calming down and took Jenchos hand, kissing the back of it before tracing her index finger over it and muttering something under her breath. "Jack use to use death magic, I've gotten quite good at reflecting curses." She smirked and looked up at him. "Thanks for watching out for me."

Iafrette Smiled, and walked back with him. "Apparently so." She kissed his cheek and moved to put things away once they were home. Once finished she came back out and grabbed her bow and quiver. "Ready for a visit, I may practice in the archery range while we are there." She explained.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games