Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:48 am
Looking around, she realized that she had left the sword back at the set where she and Tes filmed their scene. stressed

"Well, hell, I would hand it over, but I left it at the Diamonds set. Think one of you can summon it here? lol "  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:50 am
Off in the distance where the Diamond Kingdom Set was located. On the weapons rack that was made for some of the props of the movie, one of the tech crew put it there not realizing that it wasn't fully a prop so he plopped it right on the rack before resuming his duties. The katana felt the pull of its master and began to shake on the weapons rack. Softly at first before shaking the entire rack harshly and knocking all the other prop weapons off of it before it levitated upwards. Floating for a moment before flying over to where the girls were sitting, almost slicing other by standards in its path and levitates before the circle. After a moment it floated over to Kat and rested gently on her lap. All the girls look to the fox demon who stops in mid sip of her drink when she sees all eyes on her. Don't look at me, that wasn't my doing. sweatdrop She then downs the last of her drink before making another.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:26 pm
First she was finishing off drink number two, next thing she knew the sword was suddenly on her lap. eek She glanced over at Lia, who looked a little too innocent.

"Ask and ye shall receive, eh? xd Well, might as well ask for another drink while I'm at it. lol "  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:57 pm
While Lia made Kat another drink Anira heard her phone go off and see that Sergio requested her presence in wardrobe. Sitting up from her chair she bid the girls adieu. Seems that I am needed to prepare for the next scene. I hope this ordeal gets overdone with quickly so we can get back to our real jobs.

Oh come now. You know you're enjoying the life of a star at the moment. Besides we've been running the club and our factory just fine that the imps are clockwork there. We can afford a little fun.

Just because you were getting a little bored with the mundane of your work does not mean I feel them along with you. xp

emotion_awesome That's because you've been too busy feeling something more physical these days to care. Haha- The fox demon gets cut short by a power blast being shot at her but thankfully she was able to dodge and it landed promptly in the giant hill by the castle. Earth and red snowy debris flew everywhere. She's been so much more fun to tease now that she and Showcase been seeing each other. cool  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:42 am
*watches Anira depart*
*looks at Kat, eyes fade down to the katana*

May I? ninja
*The angel inside whispers Hebrew language to the other*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:32 pm
As time passes, the crimson snow falls and becomes a deeper blanket covering the grounds. The temperature has also taken a dip and she is giddy to see frost collecting on the outside of the panes of ornate stained glass. Time to break out the red furs, Kyle. heart The Mistress states as she saunters down the red carpeted staircase to the main level where all the filming is taking place.

Walking from room to room, she takes note of all the people running around getting everything set up for the next scene. Everything has been gone over with a fine tooth comb and she is pleased. Psy leaves no stone unturned when it comes to these types of things. Like a conductor commanding a superior performance from an orchestra, she is well versed in commanding a large staff and has a “gift” for barking orders. This director gig fits her well.

Professional talent is key. Not just any old shmuck off the street…professional talent she can rely on. As Sergio and Gunter see her, they immediately descend and she stops walking so Gunter can check her dress and Sergio can touch up her makeup and hair. A handsome young man walks right up to her and hands her a business card bowing with such a chivalrous flair she takes note and actually looks at his card instead of instantly handing it to Kyle. Myles is it? Kyle perks up and gives this Myles character a look and the once over. A clean cut young man dressed professionally with a suit, vest and tie just like himself. Myles has “the look” the mistress typically goes for and he ponders if he should be concerned. References? She says as she holds out a hand. Myles immediately reaches into his inner jacket pocket and hands her a sheet of paper. Psy flips a wrist out to Kyle and he hands her a pair of red cheaters so she can read what she was just handed. Psy puts on the red glasses and a simple “Mmmmhm” can be heard from her as she notes all Myles’ qualifications. She folds up the paper. Very good. Kyle, show Myles the ropes. She hands Kyle the folded up piece of paper, holds out her arms and Gunter slips on a long red fur onto the Mistress.

Kyle tucks the piece of paper into the inside pocket of his vest since his jacket has been “misplaced” when he last saw Ryzan and leads Myles to an out of the way table as the Mistress walks over to the double doors leading to the royal courtyard. Gunter opens the door for her and a burst of cold air whisks through the room. Just glorious. She steps outside.

Kyle motions for Myles to sit and takes the opportunity to look at the paper the Mistress handed him. Impeccable references, top notch education and Myles speaks seven languages. stare Greeeeeeeaaaat. Now he’s going to have to figure out a good time and how to delicately inquire with the Mistress if she is somehow dissatisfied with him or his performance. stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:06 pm
Exits the Royal bedchamber with a smirk on his face and feeling like a proper “King.” He stops at a mirror in the hallway toward the grand staircase and stops noticing the satisfied look on his face in the reflection. He takes a cigar out from the inside pocket of his jacket and lights up pointing at the mirror as he makes a clicking sound much like Franco does and smirks. emotion_dealwithit

As he descends the grand staircase he passes by a stained glass window and suddenly stops, pausing for a second because he swore the landscape outside was red. emotion_eyebrow Backing up slowly he sees the frost on the edges of the ornate window panes. eek Oh no. He rushes down the stairs and makes his way to the exact room with the double doors open letting the blast of arctic air into the castle. And there it is……winter. stare It's her ideal time of year……"Arctic." stressed About now, he'd have talked her into taking a little vacation, just the two of them. Somewhere tropical with palm trees, white sandy beaches and rum.

He shuts the double doors so the place doesn't turn into a sub zero freezer and yells at one of the staff to start a fire in the huge fireplace off to the side.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:10 pm
Flings open the double doors again and walks inside. The red snow is just what she ordered. Lia is good…she is good. A shivering Gunter and Sergio zip inside too and make a beeline for the fireplace to warm up. Time for Gunter to whip them up something chic and cozy to be outside when the next scene begins.

Before she can even remove her long red fur, one of the staff approches her hesitantly to speak with her. Um……Mistre…I mean, your Majast…your Grac… your… sweatdrop

She sighs Spit it out kid. I don’t have all day. stare The young man goes to a nearby table and brings her a red croquet ball and a red mallet wincing as he holds them out for her to see. She examines the pieces carefully and glances at the boy. ……… and? emotion_eyebrow

Well …… uh…… don’t these look a little…… off? neutral

She looks again and then notices. Hey…… WHO MADE THIS MALLET SO SHORT? scream How are any of the players going to hit their balls on horseback with a mallet this short? WHY is it so hard to find decent reliable help?!!! gonk If I’m riding Vendetta, I can’t possibly lean down far enough to hit the damn red ball in the snow!! stressed

Granted, she's never actually played croquet before, but she's seen Alfonso play before when he was a young man.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:16 pm
Nah nah…… dats Polos, Dolce Cosa. pirate He fondly remembers turning the game of Polo into a contact sport. Good times.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:49 pm
Polo?………Oh. Again, she examines the mallet and ball. They look fine to her. She picks up the mallet, puts on her red cheaters and examines it. Hmmmm. It looks sturdy enough.

The young man decides he just better get it over with a hope for the best. Uh … no it’s the color. They’re ……… red. sweatdrop

She stares at this young man and is completely tempted to just bop him over the head with this red mallet. OF COURSE THEY ARE RED, YOU IDIOT!! scream You do know what we’re filming here, right? stressed

Yes, but Mistress the snow! gonk He tries to further explain.

Points directly at this dude and scoffs. talk2hand ALFONSO!! GET THIS BONEHEAD OUT OF MY SIGHT!! scream  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:56 pm
Cracks his knuckles, swiftly goes over to the young man who's annoyed his lovely bride and yanks him up by the back of the collar. He drags the now pleading young man out of the room. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:03 pm
Returns after a bit brushing the sleeves of his tailored Italian jacket. He has a seat at the long dining table, leans back in his chair and kicks his feet up on the corner or the huge table.

He tells one of the staff walking by he needs a manhattan and then catches his lovely Dolce Cosa staring at him with an inquiring look. Before she even asks he answers her. Nah…I dint whack em. Less just considers da bum "occupied"…capire? Dere ain't gonna be no mores questions. Yous jus takes care a yous directin. cool  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:25 pm
She shrugs and grabs the bullhorn off the table.

Okay people! The show must go on and all that! So lets get everyone rounded up for shooting and get this done! scream

Someone from the staff approaches her and whispers into her ear informing her none of the cast is here at the moment and filming should resume tomorrow morning. neutral

She sighs loudly as it just goes to prove once again, you just cannot find good help these days. stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:31 am
Wields megaphone and has a set in the director's chair.

And I command the SUN to set and RISE once more…

Next scene for shooting is Outdoor Winter Croquet!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Smacks a tabletop with her riding crop.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:09 pm
Arrives FIRST on set early and has already seen both Gunter and Sergio in Wardrobe and Makeup. Things need to happen and she is not one to waste time.

Kyle approaches her and sets an extra large quad shot latte on the table by the director’s chair she’s seated in and with a latte of his own in hand has a seat in the co-directors chair next to her. She thanks Kyle for the drink and takes a sip before grinning sweetly at him. So…what do you think of Myles? 3nodding

Well…I uh……he’s …… um…… He searches for the words to delicately ask his Mistress her intentions. sweatdrop

She furrows her brow. Oh for Christ sakes, Kyle. stare Of all people, I count on you to be direct and completely honest with me. Now get on with it. talk2hand

He takes a deep breath. Here goes nothing. sweatdrop Mistress, have I done or said anything to offend you in any way? If so, I deeply and sincerely apologize for my insolence and will go to great lengths to make it up to you. Just name it. gonk

A bit taken aback as this isn’t the response she was expecting from Kyle. neutral Why, my dear boy. She’s kind of humored at this misunderstanding and smiles as she gently takes Kyles hand. Honey, I’m not replacing you. smile I’d have to be a fool to even think of replacing you. No no no…Myles is for you. For you and myself. Myles is to HELP you, not replace you. 3nodding  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games