Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian just smiled as he finally got most of the syrup off."We might have to give her a bath."He knew that he might have gotten an easier parenting task than a complete new born and he would prepare for the next when they had it. He stood up and then handed Jennifer to Abigail and went and got the blood pack that Abigail wanted. He went back to her and handed her the blood pack and he took hold of Jennifer again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:15 pm
Abigail Smith

She nodded and took Jennifer when he handed their daughter to her. Of course she moved her coffee away from the kid's reach. Before giving her a bit of her own food. Though before Damian got Jennifer back, she had gotten a syrup covered kiss. Which made her cringe yet laugh. Once she got her blood pack, she nodded and let him take a hold of Jennifer. Now she started to drink the blood, slowly. When she was done, she gone to a bathroom and started up bath water for Jennifer. Since she could tolerate sitting on the floor better then standing to wash the dishes.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian laughed seeing Abigail with a syrup kiss mark on her cheek. When he was holding her again he started to tickle her stomach and he felt a calm when he heard their daughter laugh. He noted Abigail leave to prepare a bath if he had to guess. When the bath was ready he took Jennifer to the bathroom."So do you know how to give a child a bath? I have never had to do this. In case you couldn't tell."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:15 pm
Abigail Smith

She heard Damian walk towards the bathroom with Jennifer. Of course gave him a smile,"I have taken care of my younger cousins. So I'm used to it by now. And you can watch, like with making food. You'll have to make notes.", she said. Only to start to help Jennifer undress. Before putting her in the barely warmer than luke warm water. It took her about ten minutes maybe fifteen, to bathe her. Since she allowed Jennifer to play. Which resulted in Abigail getting splashed a few times. Once the water was drained and she wrapped Jennifer in a towel. She looked at Damian, knowing they didn't have any clothes for their daughter.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian made sure to watch and study how to bathe Jennifer. When Abigail had finished and had her wrapped in a towel he made sure that he kept all the information memorized. Knowing that there were no other clothes for her he magically washed and dried the clothes she was wearing before."It won't be the same as clothes washed normally but it will do for now."He took hold of Jennifer and dressed her. She was bouncing in his hold. Damian didn't know if she was happy or wanted down to run around and play."Do you know what she wants to do right now?"Jennifer mean while was looking at the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:35 pm
Abigail Smith

She watched him do that magic stuff with the clothes. Yet she could not help but smile as he dressed Jennifer. Which gave her a chance to change her clothes. Now she was wearing loose following yoga pants and a tank top. Of course she had still stuck with black clothes. Though she summoned a pastel pink bandanna to help hold her hair back. As she was brushing her hair, she looked at Damian. "Hmmm, oh, I think she wants to play. Show her to her room, in a second. Let me finish this.", she said, only to put her hair into a ponytail towards the base of her neck. With that done she folded up the bandanna in half and tied it, before walking with him.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and led them all to Jennifer's room. It was a big room and there was a small children's toy castle in the corner. It was big enough that she could play in the castle. The tower ended led to a slide. Jennifer started to bounce more when she saw it. Damian placed her down and watched as she ran to the toy castle. Before she made it there she summoned the blanket that Abigail had covered her in. Damian was surprised to see her use magic but he was proud as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:09 pm
Abigail Smith

She was shocked at how he decorated the room. Only to watch her run to the toy castle. Yet when she saw her own daughter summon the blanket, she was shocked. "Well, all be damn.", she thought. Of course she glanced at Damian,"When should we go and buy her new clothes?", she asked him. Honestly she knew that she could only make it a couple of hours of shopping until her body got used to this. Since she was still sore and her back barely allowed her to carry her own daughter.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought about it briefly before replying."Well how about when you are feeling a little better. We can keep her clothes clean like did for now. She doesn't really care how the clothes are cleaned."Damian then turned and watched her. She kept running to the tower and sliding down. He was amazed at how she never got tired of sliding down the slide."Although if you want me to I can go and look for clothes for her.
I will even take Belle with me to make sure that I chose the best clothes for a little girl to wear."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:31 pm
Abigail Smith

She had to summon a rocking chair into the room now. Of course she sat in it and listened to Damian before thinking it over. "Hmmm, you can take Belle with you. But Lucius has to stay here with me. Since I can't exactly give her piggy back rides or carry her for to long right now.", she said, in a gentle loving voice. Like Damian she was watched Jennifer go down the slide over and over. There was a thought in the back of her mind, but she couldn't remember what it was.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and then kissed her gently on the lips before going over and kissed Jennifer on the head before he went to Belle and told her what he was going to do. Belle happily agreed and the two of them teleported to a children's clothing store. Lucius eventually found Abigail and Jennifer in Jennifer's room."This is still shocking to me. Seeing a child of Damian."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:53 pm
Abigail Smith

She smiled after the kiss on her lips. Only to watch him go over to Jennifer and kiss her on the head. Still she was watching Jennifer run around the room. "I know what you mean.", she said aloud. "But I'm trying to get used to all of these Gods and Goddesses. Your Grandfather Hades, is a sweet man. I had miscarried Jennifer and he let us see what she was to become. And Gaia, had brought her to us. Hell! I had talked Damian into a Hobbit and Lord of the Rings marathon.", she said in her telepathy, for Lucius to hear. Of course she glanced between him and Jennifer. Wondering how he was going to react to the news.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lucius just stared at Jennifer."Well that is surprising. Although thinking about it I shouldn't be too surprised. Damian has put himself on the line for the world more often than I can count. So it is nice to see them giving him a bit of a reprieve and a reward almost."He continued watching his niece play in the castle.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:34 pm
Abigail Smith

She smiled hearing Lucius reply with that.
"There's just some things I don't think I can get used to. Like Damian's wealth, is just an example. I used to be able to make it on my own thanks to my old jobs. I normally got away with living comfortably enough but not insanely so.", she said as she watched Jennifer still play on her castle. Of course she stopped rocking the rocking chair and closed her eyes. Since she was trying to get used to the changes in her body still.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lucius chuckled."Well you'd be surprised what saving your inheritance for thousands of years will do. And considering most of it was gold."Lucius closed his eyes briefly and then said to Abigail."Call me when you need help. I'm going to my own room."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games