Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:51 pm
Me visit?
Doubt that.
I live in Indiana.
That's pretty damn far from ******** Texas.
Dx

But my mom said we can keep Baka-chan here for a few weeks in the summer and all that.
We're just not sure how either one of us are gonna come up with the money for it.
:[

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:02 pm
Working two jobs is hard gonk 4:30am to 11:30am and then from 1pm to 7pm.

I need the money though.  

Dariram
Crew

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:26 pm
Dariram

I need the money though.

PSH.
I need a job and can't get one.
Be thankful, dammit.
mad

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:35 pm
[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Dariram

I need the money though.

PSH.
I need a job and can't get one.
Be thankful, dammit.
mad

Indeed. I'm looking for a job desperately. Hope to get one soon, otherwise I'll be in trouble. sweatdrop  

Shinrin Minto

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:43 pm
i can be a hypocrite as well but i hate when my bf cant admit when he is. rolleyes

today we had a fight because he was ignoring me playing with a game pet in the online game we play. so i loged out cause i was tired of gaming and wasnt in the mood to play the game. than my bf logs on msn going wtf whyd you leave!? god i didnt answer for 5min its not a big deal! its hypocritical because i accidently ignored my bf because my game screen was minimized so i didnt reply to him for a bit and he was angry and complains. than i just go i was alt tabed! sorry jesus! and when i complain when he ignores me he just goes jee you sure like to argue dont you! i called him a hypocrite because he gets mad too when i do it and he says its not a big deal..if it wasnt he wouldnt complain about it too when i do it. than he tells me i need to kool down and logs out on me. which pisses me off..when he complains to me i dont just go you need to chill and ditch him..i go well i was doing this and that god sorry~ jesus dont need to be all angry at me..but ive never told him to chill and ditch him..which is the thing that pisses me off..

whenever we run into problems he just ditches me..he never stays and solves them..he always just leaves. that habbit of his really ticks me off sometimes. but good thing its not alot of times we fight like this. but still i wish hed just stay and deal with it and not just ditch cause he doesnt like it. he does many things i dont like..doesnt mean i have to log out and ditch him so he cant talk to me. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:16 pm
To volley: i should have replied this long ago, but i haven't had the time too, lol. so back track, if you're going to have kids, how would you want your kids to treat you? would you want them to curse you out like that? =/ if not, why are you doing that?  

Syrotek
Crew

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:46 pm
Grrrr... stressed I hate when someone's sick and they breath/cough in your face to get you sick. And they have a REALLY bad cold. ..... and it works and you end up getting sick.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:47 am
Iyamashi
To volley: i should have replied this long ago, but i haven't had the time too, lol. so back track, if you're going to have kids, how would you want your kids to treat you? would you want them to curse you out like that? =/ if not, why are you doing that?

I wasn't cussing him out or anything. I was just saying. But the thing is I don't thik it's right to force things like religion on people so that wouldn't even be an issue with me. If they want to go to church they can go with some one else, if not then that's fine. but my dad is trying to dictate my every move and breath it seems like and I hate that. you have to give teenagers some space to be themselves and grow off that. Not sufficate them with your own ideals 24/7 for 18 years. Every ones different and I just wish my dad would relize that I'm NOTHING like him. But he doesn't and it drives me crazy. He doesn't show me any respect as another person, why should I have to respect some one when they don't even give me a chance to be me. I constantly have to wear a mask and put on an act around him... and that's no way to live. everyday I have to put on a face just to get me throught the day when he's around. And it hurts cause I can't be who I am when he's around. do you really think that's a fair way to treat some one when they are trying to find themselves in the world?  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:33 pm
OBVIOUSLY my dad can't do ANY of the following:
-Dishes
-Laundry
-Clean kitchen
-Clean Dining room
-Clean computer room
-Clean bathroom
-Make dinner
-Put away dinner
-CLEAN UP AFTER HIMSELF
-Feed ANY pets

So I have to do it all FOR him while mom is out of town.
If he helped out a bit, I wouldn't give a ******** he doesn't.
He sits on the computer or in the garage all day and does absolutely nothing to help me.
I DETAIL CLEANED THE KITCHEN YESTERDAY FOR 8 ******** HOURS.
While he sat on the computer.
From 10AM till 6PM.
Then I got to go do dinner, entertain my friends AND my nephew, clean up afterwards, and try not to crash on my bed before everyone went home.
I got about 4 hours of sleep, then I woke up to make my Dad a cake for his birthday. While getting Jill lunch.
[[Which Mom forgot about. Didn't say anything about it when she called]]
I amazed myself.
It turned out very well.
After that, I hung out wih Kyla for about 2 hours before I had to start making dinner for 5.
[[Kiah and Matt came over]]
And now I'm being bitched at to go do dishes again.
Dad doesn't seem to know how to work the dishwasher.
Lazy ******** just want to do my homework, and go to bed.
End of story.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:50 pm
School don't seem to serve the same purpose any more. =/ It's no longer a center for education, but rather competition.

Maybe it's just me, but if you feel education is going down the wrong path, share your thoughts about it. =P  

Syrotek
Crew

MrJoshua

Hygienic Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:06 am
I hate threads that go on for pages and pages and pages and pages and pages and pages!! I want to know whats going on but I don't want to read it I do have a life why are you posting on the same thing forever I mean come on nothing is that interesting its all been said some ware give it up.
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:02 pm
My world.
Is crashing.
My head.
Is spinning.
I need.
My sanity.
I want.
To get over this.
I can't.
Be social tonight.
My heart.
Is being sliced open with a rusty blade.
Why can't.
The world just stop for a while?

...please?

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:48 pm
Who watches the news anymore?

if you believe news media is at it's best right now, shame on you~! scream news media is a disgrace. all they want are stories. they dun give a crap about what it means or anything.

i wake up in the morning, the last thing i want to know is who died last night during a tornado in new mexico. we have tornadoes everyday~! let it go damnit D<

mad morons....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:11 pm
I just can't seem to bring myself to talk to some people anymore, it hurts too much right now. I don't know why I'm even broken up about it, I knew this was going to happen, yet it still stings me. I just want my heart to freeze over forever, never to feel again. I just need to say what I want too, but I know I can't, I'll get hurt again. Thrown aside like a little plaything, forgotten and worn by everyting. I can't be satstisfied with some of the things I have been gotten from it. I want to break this now and forget it, or go back and prevent it from happening. Can't I just loose my emotions and feel nothing but a calming numbness? Please just let me stop feeling this overwhelming feeling empitness and abandonment.  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games