Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

Hazura_Sinner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:30 am
UserName: Hazura_Sinner
NickName: Hazura (or Haz for short)
How You Found This Guild: I didn't, MistressPaco did send me an invitation to join the guild and I accepted (and I don't regret for doing it). xd
Prefrences: Straight
Intrests: Drawing (alot every day), watch anime, read manga, Yaoi, Yuri, Yu-Gi-Oh, D.Gray-Man, Gravitation, Gundam Wing, Gundam 00, Final Fantasy
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: YamixYugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!), LockonxAllelujah (Gundam 00), YukixShuichi (Gravitation), RaixKonoe (Lamento: BtV), LavixAllen/KandaxAllen (D.Gray-Man)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: It was with Yu-Gi-Oh, I was looking for picutres on the internet and I found pictures of Yami and Yugi together, the pictures I found were beautiful and cute so I started drawing too. XD
Other: Hmmm....what to say? Well I'm so glad that I was invited to join this guild. whee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:44 am
UserName: Wicked Feenix
NickName: There's many, but here's few = Feenix, Wicked, Tossu or Hara-Sama
How You Found This Guild: I was invited here
Prefrences: Bisexual, but I like boys a little bit more
Intrests: Lots, but let's juts say writing, fan fiction, manga, internet etc.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I have no favorites because I pretty much love them all. I'm currently obsessing over SanzoxGoku and GojyoxHakkai from Saiyuki, though.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I was 15 and read Anne Rice's Vampire Armand. Yes, it's not actually boy/boy but rather man/boy... ~gulp~

Wicked Feenix

Dioxyde_36

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:44 am
UserName:thorns of sorrow
NickName:Sorrow-chan, or Thorns
How You Found This Guild: The awesome MistressPaco. =]
Prefrences: I forgot. xB
Intrests: Yaoi! [pretty obvious, eh?] Drawing, Anime, Manga, Jrock/Visual Kei, Metal/Rock.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: SasuNaru, KakaIru, AxelRoxas, RikuxSora, ShuichixYuki, Ayase & Kanou, YamixYugi, JouKaiba [Joey & Kaiba] Etc......
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Just looking up some photos when i found some Yaoi, and i was all "WHAO!!! That's HOT!" xB
Other: Just get to know me.
I lubs random comments/pm/friends request/donations.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:32 am
~*~*~*~*~*

Howdy, new peoples! And Wicked, your interests are almost exactly like mine. xD

~*~*~*~*~*

Drakie Cakie
Crew

Amaryn Lhial

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:04 pm
UserName: Amaryn Lhial
NickName: Vain, Ryn, Julien
How You Found This Guild: Someone's Sig
Prefrences: I have yet to be sexually attractive to someone, so I'm going to answer this with N/A
Intrests: Drawing, Roleplaying, PC games, Spoiling my Uke
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: OTP Draco/Harry - Louis/Lestat
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: It was a collective effort of different anime at the time when I was 11ish 12ish with the following pairs: Tai/Matt, Duo/Heero, Trowa/Quetra, Touya/Yukito, Kurama/Hiei and I think that's it. I also started to rp it around that time though all of my characters had both a girlfriend and a boyfriend oddly enough - they just couldn't decide.
Other:--------

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:53 pm
hi.... I'm sickle bloodless. I am currently cosplaying as my rp character
"seldo Elkiss" ....a vampire/albino?  

sickle_bloodless

SukmoKaibaMokisTwin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:58 pm
UserName: SukmoKaibaMokisTwin
NickName: Rebyc, Rit, Sukmo, Moki.
How You Found This Guild: Picture topic in Rejected Olympics Event.
Prefrences: Straight
Interests: Drawing, Writing, Rping, Reading Manga.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: SoubiXKio(Loveless), HaruXYuki(Fruits Basket) TouyaXYukito(Cardcaptor Sakura)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Last year (Can't remember when exactly) watching CCS.
Other: I'm Practically nocturnal O.o(Random fact about me)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:48 pm
Hi! i am into fashion and yaoi!
I am uber poor here on gaia so... gifts would be appreciated. (clothes plz : sweat: ))

other guilds ....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

V
UserName: play_ur_records
NickName:Corie
How You Found This Guild: friend.
Preferences: Straight
Interests: Drawing, Anime and manga, Yaoi, Yuri
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: GwendelXYuri (KKM)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Card Captor Sackura.
Other: FASHION! CLAMP!!  

play_ur_records

Zyl-expressions

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:59 pm
UserName: Zyl-expressions
NickName: Lu
How You Found This Guild: Thru banners!
Prefrences: Bi
Intrests: Anime, novels, boys, games, writign, acting, musicals
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: HarryXMalfoy!
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: ....Don't remember! :/
Other: I'm obssessed with the RHPS, my fave color is blue, I live in Puerto Rico, I have a dog named Alky, I'm moving to NY next year, Mamma Mia was awsome!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:50 pm
Username: Rem10124
Nickname: Rem, Remdog, Saki Hanajima, etc.
How you found this guild: Through banners and the thread in a olympics forum.
Preferences:Straight
Interests:reading,drawing,mana,anime,yaoi,video games,listening to music, sleeping, etc.
Fav. Boy/Boy pairing: Kyo/Yuki, SasuNaru, KakaIru, Gojyo/Hakkai, Aragorn/Legolas, Ron/Harry, etc.
First Ecounter with Boy/Boy Love: I saw pictures and was like 0.0 "interesting X D" and then fanfiction and then Loveless and then Sukisyo.
Other: erm...I like staying up late, can pwn you in GH3, and I adore random comments, pms, friend requests , and donations. They're sweet ^^

Rem10124

Nia Sephora

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:41 pm
UserName: Nia sephora
NickName: Nia. Or Kate.
How You Found This Guild: Well.... I just searched up Yaoi. Its, like, second on the list, and the first one on the list isnt as good.
Prefrences: You mean in terms of Yaoi? Um.... Chains. They rock
Intrests: Video games, manga, BLEACH!!!!
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: LxLight
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: SasuNaru. Its everywhere on Deviant art.
Other: I'm really into anything japanese. Plus, I'm a Nekopire. So be warned!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:45 pm
UserName:Fujoboka
NickName:Fujo or thing1
How You Found This Guild: my friend recommended it to me :3
Preferences: i'm open to just about any subject
Interests:drawing, writing fanfiction's, some beta work for my friend, and my boyfriend
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: To many to type out, but a couple are Reno/Rude, Gin/Kira, Shuuei/Kira, and Axel/Demyx
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Draco?Harry fanfiction pairing
Other:I don't know what else i should add ^^; so if you have any questions i didn't answer you can pm me if you want. :3  

Fujoboka

Zizima

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:21 am

Hiya, ppl! New face here! :3

UserName: Zizima
NickName: Zizi and any other variations of meh username you can make up
How You Found This Guild: MistressPaco invited me here, thank you for that~
Prefrences: Bi, HAR HAR
Interests: Japan, j-rock, yaoi, yuri, anime, manga, plushies and maybe some other stuffz
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: AKUROKU *3*
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I started to have perverted thoughts about Kenshin's and Sanosuke's (from Rurouni Kenshin) relationship... >83
Other: NAH, guess I can tell you meh hobbies:
Drawing, singing, swimming, nosebleeding and being horny/stupid etc.
And here few other infos:
- I'm a total KH-freak
- ... and I love to play around with pairings from it >;3
- I think shounen-ai's too lame. I like it, of course but I'm more into hardcore, OHOHO~
- I love j-rock-pairings as well 8D

Hope to get along with all of you n3n *Bow*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:06 pm
UserName:leaf ninja
NickName: alice, ally,neko ...
How You Found This Guild: MistressPaco invited xp yay
Prefrences:Straight
Intrests: anime,manga,drawing,j-rock &pop ,music,video games,RPGs,ect
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: SasuNaru,LeeGar,kakaIru,axelxRoxas,Yukixshuichi,RoyxEd,LxLight,Melloxmatt,HikaruxKarou
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:Gravation
Other:*waves*hi add me if you wont .....also anything japanese is awsome
so yeah! mrgreen  

xleaf ninjax

Flair Phobos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:47 pm
UserName: Flair Phobos

NickName: Flair, Phobos, Doctor, "Hey You", that freak over there in the corner, Gunner, any roleplaying character I happen to be playing, hollelujah

Age: This is classified information, I'm afraid. Mass paranoia of the internet, you understand.

How You Found This Guild: The Olympics bring people together, what can I say. I found a Picture Post contest, tried to compete, realized my computer liked dying and having random heart attacks on me, no one else was on Barton, and... Yeah, I gave up. Oops. I have a bit of a short attention span. -cough- Then I was invited here so, y'know, lucky me!

Prefrences: I'm waiting for my Knight In Shining Armor, whether it's Sir Lancelot or Joan of Arc.

Intrests: This may take a bit, hold on.... Writing, Drawing, Roleplaying, Watching Anime like the nerd I am, playing many video games like the nerd I am, reading manga, getting into arguments debates, daydreaming, bouncing around while listening to music because it helps me think, fantasy (modern or not), the supernatural, horror movies (they're just so fun to make fun of!), japanese horror movies (which can actually scare the crap out of you, which delights me), procrastinating, Envy from FMA, and many, many other things which I will have to write at some other point. Let's move on.

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: ...I can only pick one? Crap. Let's pretend it says "pairings" and continue: Zemyx (Zexion&Demyx, Kingdom Hearts), Marluxion (Marluxia, Zexion, KH again), LexZex (Shush), RoyxEnvy (angst!), DeexRyo (Fake, mmmm~!), TykixAllen (D.Gray-man), Young Tom RiddlexHarry (shut up, it can make sense!), anything and everything I can think of at any given time.

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Oh, fanfiction.net, how you amuse me. I didn't even know yaoi existed until I stumbled upon this YugixYami fic when I was in my YGO phase. (Everyone has them.) Yugi had to help his grandpa or something, so he got this job as a waitress or... some...thing... Anyway, he crossdresses. Ryou is, for some reason, crazy delighted with this idea and helps him keep his other job a secret while also helping him crossdress without anyone realizing it. Yami has his own body, for some reason, and he and the gang go and frequent the cafe Yugi works at... Develops a crush on the "waitress" while not knowing it's Yugi, who has a crush on /him/. It was kinda hilarious, although I think what really hooked me was the crossdressing. Mmmm. Crossdressing. -snickergigglenosebleed-

Other: Five bucks says I only stay here for the roleplaying. Because I need a new hobby other then chatting randomly on Creatively Yours. -coughshamelessadvertisingcough- Anyway, I... have... nothing to say. That pretty much covers it. I am also collecting orange and yellow items, and white is always nice too. Wait, is my Barton fangirl showing? My bad. I am also a fraternal twin, and my sister is so much more a crazed fangirl then me, so please do not attempt to find her. She may be frightening to strangers, although she does hold back when I beg ask her to.
I am also the lucky Gaia girlfriend of a sweetheart who spoils me like you wouldn't believe. I do so love my lost ship in the night sea.
I do commissions on art, so please ask me about it. Please. I need the gold, I keep spending it. XD

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games