Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

- - stuffed e e y o r e

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:44 pm
okay!

hello guild! my nickname is spec! i am in fact a new member of dtct! i have a member card for the thread and was really excited when i got it! i was all like woopie!!!!!
i finally managed sometime to just log on and chat having finished my school work early!
i am going to the art institute of pittsburgh for graphics design courses which may lead into photography. i love roller coaster games, monkies, cats, sometimes frogs.
i am half optimistic and half pessimistic, it is the tragedy of two worlds!
i absolutely hate hannah montana/miley cyrus, she makes me wanna burn my ears off. personal opinion, sorry.
i dunno if i am single, dating, running off a cliff or fighting super huge jack rabbits! the guy i like is very confusing.
i made a quest thread if you want to check it out, i am still on my ultimate goal of achieving the pale marionette. i am closer than before but still a distance away.
that is just about it! thanks! biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:20 pm
Well hello world, my name is The Forbidden Soul, I do alot of graphics and designs on the computer Ive done a few banners for guilds and such, On Oct 10th will be my Love and my's first Anniversary XD Its also on my birthday smile I dont know if its for sure or not but I think hes going to propose to me on that day XD But yeah, Im into metal music, I listen to rap too, but only the angry kind and I like art, lots of art XD  

The Forbidden Soul

Kawaii Sentai

C_Rainbow_luv_D

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:15 pm
Konnichiwa everyone! I am Orca Marina, it is Italian for Killer Whale. I am so very much in love with whales they are just amazing! I say "Oh my goodness!" a lot. Ummm I love to read. I'm trying to get Gogh Reed (By the way I'm only at 110k and i need over 1 million)-so wish me good luck- whee I guess thats all I have to say. Have a wonderful day/night everyone!! Bye for now. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:30 pm
Greetings! I'm Lachie. I've been a Gaian resident for a few years now. I'm looking for some place active to get my pixel fixation satiated. I work from home, so I have alot of time to lounge around on the interwebs... and Gaia is usually loaded up! I dig video games (currently playing Fable 2), watercoloring, and spoiling my cat, Che, rotten. I have a feeling I'm going to be a crazy cat lady when I get older.
It's tough describing yourself... but that's just a bit of me! Glad to meet you all, and see you around the guild. whee  

Lachie

Grimgal Murphy

Dangerous Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:59 pm
hi name is dontfucwitme that is not my real name of corse. I am giong to be 19 on the 23 of september. It would be nice to get some presents on here since i really never do. I just graduated from high school. I started gaia a few years back since then i have gotten most of the items i wanted for my dream avi. I like video games. I play on xbox live my. I love playing multiplayer games such as halo or call of duty. That is just a little about me. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:28 am
smile •Hard worker, quick and eager learner, pays attention to detail.

•Example: Because of past experience and MBA degree, I am versatile and can perform well in many kinds of positions. Now I am looking for a challenging internship position in an established company. Basically, I am an experienced and flexible person can be successful at any kind of finance works.

•"Hardworking", "Task-oriented", "Solution-oriented", "Dependable", "Motivated", "Independent", "Team player" are all examples of good terms you can use. There are many more.

•I am a self-starter dedicated, hard-working person who works well with other, punctual, detail oriented a team player, great organizational and interpersonal skills.

•Describe yourself as outgoing, hardworking, dependable, eager to learn and grow professionally, etc.

•Fast paced, quick learner and very challenging. That's all they want to hear.

•This question is usually asked in order to gauge how a person perceives himself.

•Just be honest. List off a few characteristics that you see yourself as having. Actually, a question of this kind is an ideal way to plug in everything we want to say about ourselves that we had leave out of the CV.

•If you have attended a premier institution, say that the institution taught you much more than the degree it awarded you. Mention people who influenced you, talk about the books you like reading, your hobbies and your other interests.

•Talk about your strengths. Mention an instance when you used your conflict resolution skills or selling skills or whatever. But make certain that it does not sound like blowing your trumpet. Mention these instances as a good learning experience.

•Talk about your weaknesses, but make sure that they are positive weaknesses. For instance you could say that that you are a person that pays more attention to details than is warranted. You can openly confess a tendency to be impatient with team members who cannot carry their own weight, or who cannot contribute sufficiently.

•Maintain the right tone in doing so. You do not want to give the interviewer the wrong impression or make him feel that you get impatient at times.

•No one can do that for you as only you know yourself.

•If asked to then you should do so. Prepare yourself for personal questions.

•Just list off a few characteristics that you see yourself as having. If it's for a job interview, make all of the characteristics sound as positive as possible. This question is usually asked in order to gauge how a person perceives him or herself. Just be honest. Are you outgoing? shy? diligent? stubborn? clever? passionate? level-headed?

•Don't stress too much. If you can't think of anything. Then think of a few people who know you and imagine how they would describe you. Pretend that your mom, a sibling, a good friend, a co-worker, and your spouse or significant other are all sitting down in a room making a list of your characteristics and then use the things you think they would say.

•Do not mention a bad quality if you are not working on it, e.g., what is your weakest quality? I am not very competent using computers but I am currently taking a evening course to rectify that/ i am going to...

•Most importantly back up what you say, why are you reliable?

- hope u liked !!!!!!!!  

Ohh-Ryannn

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100

U h h d o r a b l e e

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:24 pm
Hola mi amor!! I'm Xxpandas_say_rawrxX (but my family calls me Rubia)! I am Dominican(but I live in Connecticut), I am 15 years old, and I love to dance and model!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:05 am
Heyys everyone!!my name is Angel xd i luv to have fun and hangout =]  

LittleMissQuirky

RaniLoves7th_5thDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:06 pm
Hello!!! I'm Brooke you can call me B... i'm super hyper all the time and love doctor who!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:59 pm
Hai! I am Kat.
I LIKE BACON FLAVORED SOAP.  

Fighter2TheStars

majinsteph

6,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:33 pm
I'm majinsteph. My user name is inspired by DragonBallZ, the show that got me into anime. Now I am a total otaku who is into every genre and facet of anime. My favorite game of all time is EarthBound. EarthBound FOREVER!!!! heart  
Yukina-Tenma rolled 20 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 1, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 4, 2, 2, 3 Total: 38 (20-80)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:38 pm
hi im broken heart 36
nice to meet you all
my username was broken heart 36 because when i saw my
gf have another bf.now im living a new gaian life  

Yukina-Tenma

Timid Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

DxArtful

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:38 pm
'Ello everyone, Dani here
22 yr old, full time student
animal lover, net geek
i dig anime, animals, cars, and road trips ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:50 am
Hye I'm Senri and I'm fifteen...Full work as a student and like <3Food<3 & <3Music<3so much..<3I'm particularly new here<3...So I don't have much friends....So lets be friends^_^...Can?hiihi...
heart ~Music is life coz they make me don't feel sleepy~ heart  

ii-SenriKarlz-ii

swagg jr

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:33 am
Hi my name is Taylor and i enjoy playing basket ball,softball,swimming,and reading.My favorite foods are peas and meat(dear).my fav. animal is either a hamster or horse. Well that is me hope you enjoyed reading. Well bu bye for now.  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games