Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:53 pm
*He picks up one of the bread rolls and breaks it half. He places one half on the little plate off to the side of his place setting, then tears a piece off the other half and eats it.* Mmm, very good rolls here.

*He ponders for a moment, as he toys with the piece of roll in his hands* Do you think your mother will approve of me?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:01 pm
*She grins at Officer Dougherty and puts her hand on his thigh.* Things are going very well so far my darling. It takes her a bit to warm up to people. Remember, you somehow managed to capture MY heart…a difficult feat not very easily attainable my love. wink *She winks at him.*

*As they wait for their wine, she figures this is her opportunity to give him some last minute pointers.* I know you've only met my Mother once, but just so you know, she always wears black. You will never see her in anything else. She's been wearing black for almost 30 years out of respect for my Father. Just remember, she is very blunt and try not to let her rattle you. And… eek *she stops as it just dawns on her that she never did teach him how to eat spaghetti the Italian way and she grows pale* …oh my God. I completely forgot to show you how to eat spaghetti. stressed *She tries not to panic. The waiter brings them the bottle of wine, opens it and pours a little in Officer Dougherty's glass for him to taste.*

Palmira Pavani enters the restaurant and immediately spots her daughter. Psyzapp waves to her Mother and as her Mother approaches the table, both Psyzapp and Officer Dougherty stand. Palmira goes to her daughter, hugs her and kisses both sides of her face. She then nods to Officer Dougherty to acknowledge him and they all take their seats.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:12 pm
Good evening, Signora Pavani. I hope you found your accommodations acceptable. Did you sleep well last night? *He picks up the glass of wine before him, takes a moment to smell the bouquet, then takes a small sip and swirls it around in his mouth for a moment before swallowing. He nods his approval to the waiter, who proceeds to pour the wine into everyone's wine glasses.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:18 pm
Buona sera, Signore Dougherty. *Psyzapp sighs.* Mama, you need to speak English. stare *Palmira raises her eyebrow and stares at Psyzapp.* Yes…how could I so easily forget.

*The waiter brings them menus and goes over the evening specials. Psyzapp opens the menu and is glad to see they have added English translations to the Italian menu. Palmira places her napkin in her lap and raises her chin a bit and lifts one eyebrow as she speaks to Officer Dougherty. Yes…I did sleep very well, Signore. So…tell me how you met and came to love my Pietrina.

*Psyzapp takes a slow breath and starts.* Well, Mama, it's a interesting story and… *Palmira holds up her hand to Psyzapp and she stops talking.* I want to hear from him. *Palmira stares at Officer Dougherty as she waits.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:30 pm
Signora Pavani, it is a somewhat lengthy story. If I may be so bold here, perhaps we should order our dinners first. *He smiles at her mother with one of his captivating smiles, then takes a sip of his wine while waiting for her response.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:41 pm
*Palmira raises an eyebrow at Officer Dougherty and then opens her menu. Psyzapp can hardly believe he just took control of the conversation like that with her Mother. She is highly impressed with him and at the same time extremely anxious as she starts fidgeting with the napkin in her lap. Psyzapp opens her menu to try and quickly decide what she would like to order.

The waiter returns and Palmira orders her meal in Italian as she hands her menu to the waiter. Psyzapp orders spinach fettucini with a vodka cream sauce and pistachios with a side caesar salad.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:09 pm
*He turns his attention to the menu, then orders stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer, a side Caesar Salad and Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Lastly, he orders a round of Limoncello Zabaglione, a light dessert for them all to enjoy after a heavy meal. He closes his menu, then hands it over to the waiter, who then leaves their table to turn in their order. He takes another drink of his wine, then clasps his hands on the table in front of him.*

It is but on rare occasion that I will order Fettuccine Alfredo. It is not a dish for the faint of heart. Heh heh ... *He pauses to clear his throat, then continues with responding to Signora Pavani's inquiry*

Well, as you know Signora Pavani, I am a Police Officer on the GGG Police Force. In addition to my regular duties, I was hired in at one of our local bars as a Security Officer. Your lovely Pietrina here was a regular patron of this establishment, prior to her opening up her own place, of course. I must say that I found her very interesting in her ways, to say the least.

*He goes on to explain how they met, what his personal turmoils were due to a previous relationship he once had, how her daughter's persona eventually grew on him, how he learned to place his trust and his heart in her daughter's hands, and what they had to go through to be accepted as a couple in this community in which they live.

While he speaks, he often glances between his Pietrina and her mother, seeking their reactions to his words. He takes another sip of his wine, then pauses to wait for Signora Pavani's response.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:23 pm
*Palmira takes a sip of her wine and she listens to every word Officer Dougherty has to say. She respects he took the time to answer her completely and so thoroughly.* My Marco shows me your face and he tells me Amore. You are Polizia and yet you love my Pietrina. *She looks at the two of them and sighs.* You will fight the world for my Pietrina? neutral *She can hardly believe that a Police Officer would genuinely care for her daughter without wearing a wire tap.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:43 pm
*He looks directly at Signora Pavani, to covey his seriousness on this matter.* Ma'am, I love your daughter with all of my heart, body and soul. She is my life force. And yes, I have fought for our Pietrina, and I will continue to do so for as long as life will allow us to be together. All we need now is your acceptance, so that we can continue to let our love flourish. *As he awaits their fate, he glances over at Psyzapp, smiles at her and places his hand over hers, squeezing it slightly.* heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:53 pm
*Psyzapp drinks her wine and starts tapping her foot quickly under the table to relieve some of her anxiousness. Palmira Pavani raises her eyebrows and widens her eyes at his response and a grin slowly appears on her face. She gets out of her chair, goes over to Officer Dougherty, hugs him and kisses both sides of his face. She then pats him a couple times on one of his cheeks. Ah…Amore! My Marco, he is right. You call me Mama Pavani, Sì? *Palmira sits back down and continues to grin.* You have my blessing, Signore Dougherty.

*Completely stunned, Psyzapp is at a total loss for words and she sits with her mouth agape. eek *  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:18 pm
*Quite surprised that Signora Pavani rose out of her chair to go to him to show her acceptance of him, in good manners he rose slightly out of his chair when she did, then sat back down again when he received her gestures. When he realizes that he's been accepted by his beloved's mother, he gets a child-like grin on his face.* Yes, I can do that, Signora Pav- ... I mean Mama Pavani. Thank you so very much! I will make both you and your daughter proud!

*He looks back over at Psyzapp and smiles at her, the love he feels inside for this woman is so strong that he could just shout it from the rooftops for all to hear.* heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:37 pm
*Psyzapp can hardly believe it. Her Mother has actually given her blessing to a Police Officer. As what has just transpired sinks in, she is completely giddy and tries her best to keep her emotions in check. Tears well up in her eyes from happiness and she goes to her Mother, leans down and hugs her tightly. Grazie, Mama. *Her Mother pats her arm lightly.* Siete benvenuti. Posso vedere gli amori di questo uomo voi profondamente.

*Psyzapp smiles at her Mother and then returns to her seat. She holds Officer Dougherty's hand and squeezes lightly as she smiles at him. She has never before felt a love so deeply for a man.* heart

*The waiter brings them their dinner and they enjoy a wonderful Italian meal together. Palmira watches her daughter and Officer Dougherty very carefully through dinner and she cannot deny what she sees right in front of her very eyes…Amore.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:56 pm
*They finish up their dinner and the waiter clears their table, then brings over the Limoncello Zabaglione that he had ordered earlier. He stands up with his drink in hand*

I'd like to make a toast ... To Mama Pavani, for raising such a wonderful daughter, and for accepting me into her proud family with open arms. And to my beloved Pietrina, for showing my heart how to love again and for all her efforts in getting us to where we are today. May we all have the opportunity to live life to it's fullest. Cheers!

*They clink their glasses together, then he sits back down to enjoy the rest of the evening with his two favorite ladies.* User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:48 am
{{Poooor Karrie!! He's dumped like a sack of potatoes in just a few weeks!! sad I can't believe Dame did all of that with Flame!!! I think Amy needs to have a 'talk' with Dame. wink Sure, Amy will get her a** handed to her, but she won't care at that point when she finds out what Dame did. Plus it'd be fun to RP. LOL! I never thought I'd say this, though, but I actually feel bad for a guy in a relationship!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:13 am
Kits Rose
((A certain white dragon wants a word with Dame when she gets back...))

{{I got an idea!!! Velcore can go and yell at Dame while Kits and Amy cheer Karrie up! biggrin It is true a lot of the time that nice guys finish last. sad Poor guy. Again, I never thought I'd say that about a guy! If only there was a guy like Karrie in real life... rofl But I think it'd be good for Amy and Kits to hang out with Karrie and get him focused on the project. I also think it'd be hilarious if somehow Velcore found out what Dame did with Flame. wink I don't know how, but that dragon has special gifts I tell ya!}}

Amy groaned and rolled over in her bed as she was awakened once again that night... or morning, whichever it was now. Thistle was sneezing and still wheezing. Amy had hoped that the Vix humidifier would have helped Thistle's wheezing, but it sounded just as bad as before.

Hearing how bad her pony was quickly caused Amy to become more aware of her surroundings and less upset that she had been woken up early again. She fully sat up in bed and pulled Thistle over to her gently. Thistle almost always slept in the bed and tonight certainly wasn't any different since she had started off sick yesterday and Amy wanted to keep her close by.

Thistle couldn't even squeak she was so congested. She simply looked up at Amy with sad, sick eyes and made a small sigh of pain.

Amy's eyes filled with worry and she cuddled Thistle close to her in her lap. She pet Thistle's mane and started to talk softly and soothingly to her.

"It's alright, Thistle. It's okay sweetie. You'll be alright. As soon as it's not in the dead of night, hopefully Kits, Velcore or Karrie will come over here to help figure out what's wrong and how to help. I'd prefer Black to come over, but remember, Draa had to be turned into his dark elven self to be treated at the clinic since they don't treat animals. So I don't think Black could help you, sweetie. I'm sure Velcore, Kits or Karrie can, though. Kits has a lot of animals. Surely she'll know what to do."

Thistle wheezed softly in response and nuzzled closer to Amy's stomach. She made sure not to have her nose blocked, though, since she already couldn't breathe very well.

"I'd even invite Icy over here if I thought it would help you and make you feel better. I know how well you two get along and you haven't seen her in awhile. It'd probably cheer you up, but I don't know where Icy is. They say she's not at MW and hasn't been for awhile. I don't know what's going on. But I'll ask Kits if she knows how to get ahold of Icy. I'm sure once Icy knows what's wrong, she'll want to see you as soon as she gets back!"

Amy looked over at the window sill in her room where the brown owl was perched. He had been in Amy's room ever since she and Thistle had laid down to go to sleep. He had been hovering around Thistle all day, keeping an eye on her since she was so sick. He hadn't rested once.

The owl hooted softly as he glanced at Amy in return and then he focused his large eyes back on Thistle.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games