Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:51 pm
"But, Bomani," Chione insisted. "You have worked so hard to build this life for our family. You're going to..." She stopped herself from saying that he was going to let everything go. He was right, what else can be done? Looking down at Anpu the baby began to move in his bundle, pining for attention from his parents. "He cannot be..." She said, then gave their baby a kiss on the forehead. "We'll see in time."

((Want to timeskip to when they arrive at the palace?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:58 pm
[Soon, yeah.]

Bomani sighed. "I know, dear, I know...it pains me to leave here...but I have no choice." he whispered. He hugged her in a way that let him hug his child as well, making sure he didn't hurt the young baby.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:03 pm
Chione leaned into his embrace, also looking after Anpu. "Maybe...maybe we can return here." She murmured, closing her eyes. "Maybe, but I guess we are going to have to return..."

[[Four months later...((?))]]

In the covered carriage Chione held the baby who had begun to cry again. Holding his head she began to shush him, trying to comfort him by rocking him gently in her arms. She was in a gown similar to what she had worn before they had left her home; dressed as the Princess she used to be. They were almost there, it wouldn't be much longer before she walked the ivory halls of the Palace again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:05 pm
Bomani watched his son while he cried, and Chione tried to comfort him. "Here, let me try." he asked softly, holding his arms out to take his child. He looked up and saw the palace not far away. He sighed...soon.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:15 pm
"Here," Chione then lifted their son for Bomani to take. Anpu continued to cry, tears streaking down his face. "At least the journey was not that rough." Chione said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:17 pm
"No, it wasn't, thank the Gods." Bomani said softly. He gently rocked his child, looking down at him. "Hush, Anpu..." he whispered, still gently rocking him.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:23 pm
The baby looked up, his crying beginning to cease. But, from the bundle came two small hands, reaching up to Bomani. Anpu opened and closed his hands, as if wanting to hold something. Chione, watching, couldn't help but smile, seeing father and son. She then returned her direction to the outside, and began looking around the city.

To her surprise, despite what the soldiers had told them, the city was under construction. It seemed as if the rebellion had started at the Palace and spilled out on the streets, resulting in destruction. The Marketplace was destroyed, businesses in disorder...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:25 pm
Bomani smiled and held out a hand, extending a finger. His child reached out and took his finger, gently pulling at it. When they entered the city...he pulled Anpu closer, as if wanting to shield the innocent baby from the horrors of the real world.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:29 pm
"Bomani..." Chione murmured, then drew the curtain and turned away. An overwhelming feeling of sadness washed over her. Her people...in ruins. "What...happened here...?" Looking down at her hand she saw the wedding band on her finger, and guilt was added to her emotions. While she was finding happiness, her people were suffering. What kind of Princess was she?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:34 pm
Bomani shook his head softly. "I don't know." he whispered. "I truly don't." he said, while his son gave a sound that sounded a bit like a giggle. He was so innocent...it would break Bomani's heart when Anpu learned of the injustice of the world.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:38 pm
Chione then shook her head, deciding to push that away for now. At least, not in front of their son, though he was only an infant. "Was that a giggle, Anpu?" She cooed, kissing their child. Suddenly, the carriage came to a stop in front of the Palace, and the two were allowed to enter the Palace Compunds once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:40 pm
Anpu made the sound again as Bomani stepped out of the carriage with Chione. "Let's go." he said softly, motioning for her, or the soldiers, to lead the way.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:42 pm
Chione stayed by his side as soldiers began to lead the way into the Palace, towards her father. "So...how are we going to tell my father about...?" She did not need to say more, but then referred to their son, which implied their union. At the same time she requested to hold their son, holding out her arms to receive Anpu.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:47 pm
"The truth. I'll not lie about Anpu." Bomani said softly, handing his child over after he lightly kissed him. He wrapped his arm around Chione's waist while they walked, noticing her stomach had shrunk a little bit, which was good.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:51 pm
Nodding, Chione held her son close. "Whatever happens, Bomani, know that I love you." She said softly so that only he could hear her. Who knew what lies ahead? For some reason, she had a hunch that this would not sit well. But, as she looked into his eyes she vowed to herself to at least keep her wedding vow.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games