Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:46 am
Brai's knees buckled under him and he fell to the ground. He could no longer move his right arm. He took a deep breath and pulled his sword arm back and thrust it upwards into the demon. Once the blade got to the center of him, he muttered a single word through clenched teeth and a near blinding, golden light shot out from the blade. Encasing both Brai and Nicor, aswell as some of the demons surrounding them.

Ross stumbled slightly, his foe took advantage of his moment of weakness and brought his sword sideways against his middle. The blade broke through the already damaged armour and cut the half elf deeply on the side. Ross fell to the ground clutching his middle, his sword held weakly in the fingers of his sword hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:38 am
Iah smirked his wounds sealing, he looked at Scarlet. "Why do you need protection aren't you the 'All powerful' one?" he laughed at the end of his sentence. He then disappeared into a vortex forming at his mask.

Perverted Juicebox

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:01 am
Kitzune watched as Dante's head grew back and that another body from the chopped had grew. "YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!! NOW I HAVE TO FIGHT UGLY GUYS!!!!!!!!! Man this is a bad day." she then got ready to fight off the two Dantes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:34 pm
Ventura followed after her reggretting ever having his idea. " Look here. I'm magic now and I need a teacher." He said bluntly eager to finish talking to her.

Lysander fell to the ground quickly pulling his pants back on. He struggled to get back up before tripping and falling into the lake. He looked at the girl who was sitting on the rock. She was aroound his age he thought to himself. " How old are you. I'm eight" He yelled back at her as he waded back to the shore. It might have seemed like a bad first greeting but he was never that good with people.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:53 pm
Scarlet looked down at Iah, "Nope i just don't want to waste my energy on a bunch of weak little creatures..." She laughed and looked over to see more demons coming to join the fight.

Nicor roared and as the light ceased his whole right side was gone. His knees buckled and he fell over.

The both Dante's looked at each other and grinned. They both then charged Kitzune.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:34 pm
Vivi saw Ross go down she rushed to his side, "Ross!" she pulled the sword out & healed his wounds, she hugged him as more demons were about to attack them.
Muraki saw what happen & insenterated the demons around Vivi & Ross leaving the two in a ring of holy fire for the time being to keep them safe until they get there second win.
I looked at the boy, "I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-seven" I studdered to him then when calmer I smiled, "I'm Selina, what's your name?"  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:32 pm
Brai smiled. "Elves are not as weak as you seem to think they are." He struggled to his right arm dangling uslessly at his side. He gripped his sword and looked down at the demon on the ground.

Ross coughed slightly, he still clutched his side as the pain had not gone away, but he could feel that it had been healed. He looked up at Vivi, not being able to even force a smile on his face. "Together?" he tightened the grip on his sword handle and clenched his teeth.

Kraga rolled to his right, straightening up, he watched as the other dragon continued towards the ground at a speed near impossible to see.

Erika looked sideways at him. "You're magic are you?" She smiled. "Fine, I'll teach you." she looked out of a window as they passed. She could see the fighting below. "seems it's a perfect time to learn." even though the demons were beging to over power the castle men, she still followed her little lemon of light.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:44 pm
Vivi nodded, "Yes, together!" she then help him stand as they prepare to leave the protection of the holy fire that Muraki had put up, she looked up at Muraki to show that they were ready.
Muraki nodded as he put down the flame, he then let them get a head start, by takin' out the demons who were waiting for them on the other side.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:54 pm
Ross let the hand that had been holding his side drop down. With a quick glance around at where everyone was, Ross lead the charge towards the enemy. Within seconds he had cut down three of them. Ross fell into an almost frenzied state, with the pain in his side still burning, he fought like a wild fire to get his mind off of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:02 pm
Vivi was right beside him also helping with the charge, she gracefully cut through the enemies as though they were nothing.
Muraki helped as well, he cleaned up the ones in back of the allies.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:06 pm
Ross stopped and looked at his hand. He cursed, his sword had been cut in two. He know had armour which hardly protected him, aswell as a broken sword. He slashed out with it, cutting down a demon before him, then sheathed the broken blade. He began charging again, reaching for his daggers as he went.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:11 pm
Vivi noticed that Ross's armor was on it's last leg & now he was resorted to use his daggers, she muttered a protection spell to aid Ross while fighting the other demons.
Muraki, say that the front needed abit of back up so he went to aid them as well.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:21 pm
Ross hardly noticed when Vivi cast a protective spell over him, he was still getting cuts and bruises from the enemy, as well as continuously getting covered in their black blood, but his armour seemed to take no more damage. Ross cut down enemy after enemy, his fluid movements, inherited from his elven ancestors, gave him a certain grace as he moved through the enemy lines.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:26 pm
Vivi's grace was that of Rosse's if the two weren't fighting a hord of demons it would look as though they were dance at a ball then fighting.
Muraki thought that he should put a protective spell on Vivi as well so that she wouldn't get hurt, & since his distance wasn't limited he decide to think of Kitzune & give her protection as well.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:31 pm
Ross stumbled again, this time though he fell without the help of a blade. He dropped one of his daggers and placed that hand on his side. He coughed and brought up blood, then looked up when he felt the blood warmed tip of a sword, touch the bottom of his chin. He looked up at the demon in a sort of horror. The demon smiled and thrust his blade through the half elf's neck.

(I think Ross is dead... eek )  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games