Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:13 pm
iggies and I have been sharing a bed since she first moved in. To begin with it was because Tes was using the guest room while he was locked out of his apartment. We just never made the switch over to her moving into the guest bedroom yet. When you came over that night, we were sleeping in the guest room, not in mine. We hadn't done anything romantically since you first kissed me and had still been sleeping in the same bed. I...I don't know what happened this morning. I don't know if iggies was asleep or not. stressed I...I just don't know... -tries not to look at him and to push down pesky tears- I thought we both understood we were platonic now...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:18 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{That's a lie! Besides, you started sharing a bed with iggies because there were no other beds. Now the guest bedroom is open so you have no excuse. You started out on the couch if memory serves me right... then I kind of threw you on iggies one night, forgetting she was in your bed rofl

.... wait, does that mean it's my fault?}}

((Which part was a lie? None of it!))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:20 pm

((I thought you were in the guest room or I was too. When Exor came over, you and Karrie had your own room... thats' why I iggies thought thats why Dame had visited... And we can still blame TES he did throw you on me XD))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:24 pm
Well, apparently she didn't. *gets a ginger ale out of the fridge and pours it into a glass, drinking half of it right away, then refills the glass*
*puts a few cookies on a plate, not really hungry, but wanting something to do* Some people need things spelled out for them to understand. *with nothing else to do, returns to his seat*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:27 pm
damecharlie
((Which part was a lie?))
((Girls snuggle with each other all the time! stressed ))
{{That part.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:31 pm
((Not a lie. I didn't say ALL girls. Or even MOST girls. I left it open-ended.))

I realise this now, Karrie. But I did not realise it when it happened. I've snuggled with my close female friends before and nothing came of it, I just...assumed, I guess, that we were hugging just as friends. I....

-sighs- How did things get so messed up. stressed sweatdrop -runs a hand over her face- Like I said, I am taking steps to make sure it won't happen again while we are together. -averts her eyes-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:38 pm

((Well telling iggies your relationship with her would have been a start stare blame the elf because she's an elf... sigh))

{{Well, even if you want to excuse it as normal, it certainly isn't something you do while in a relationship regardless. You wouldn't snuggle in bed with a platonic male friend and expect it to be fine, so doing the same with a female should not be considered any different, most especially if you have no qualms about being intimate with a woman. If Karrie snuggled up with Kits in bed, while they do not like each other at all in a romantic sense, would it not still be upsetting?}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

*breaks apart one of the cookies* I think... that you need to discuss this with iggies. *looks at Dame, frowning* Have you seen her since this morning? She cares for you, I've seen that. She's probably also upset about this morning.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:39 pm
{{ scream TES!!! STOP MEDDLING!!! stressed }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:41 pm
{{But... but I like meddling gonk }}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:48 pm
((Actually, if I had known they were best friends since childhood like Kits and Karrie...no it wouldn't be. I'm a somewhat trusting person, and I give people the benefit of the doubt, especially if I know they don't have feelings for each other like this. When I go over to my best friend's house, we always sleep in the same bed, there's no where else for me to sleep. Granted, irl, I don't swing both ways. But I have also slept platonically with male friends too. -shrug- I guess it's different where I am.))

Yes, I know. I left her a note this morning so she wouldn't worry too, too much. I plan on talking to her. Didn't I just say that? I am going to talk to her. I am doing everything I can to rectify the situation! stressed

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:03 pm
*drops the cookie pieces on the plate* Yes, I heard you Dame. I'm sorry, but I don't know what to say to this. I don't know how you expect me to react. *sighs and takes a big drink of his ginger ale*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:10 pm
-pulls her feet up onto the chair and wraps her arms around her legs- I'm sorry, Karrie. I didn't mean to raise my voice. I...I'm not expecting you to act a certain way. I...I just don't know what to do. -buries her face in her knees-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:19 pm
I don't know either. *reaches over and awkwardly puts his hand on Dame's back*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games