Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:30 am
Miss Hino
.original.heater.
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
well i think that they didn't know what they were getting into, but I have been looking forward to this movie for a month now. It was really well portrayed and I liked seeing it.
I havn't seen it. I'm not much for killing movies. Give me carebears in careland anyday.
well I didn't see it for the gore. I loved the costumes, the special f/x, and the battle sequences were the best I have ever seen. (for an american movie)

The f/x were INCREDIBLE! though there were a couple parts that were almost too much gore for me to watch.. the costumes were definetly nice. where do you think they got so many men with such gorgeous bodies?
I think they went to gold's gyms accross the nation. I was wondering how their abs were so well defined. In the final battle sequence when the spartans are dead, the close up shows airbrushed abs.

Heh. I'll have to take a closer look once I see it again [knowing my friends, someone is gunna drag me to it again.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:32 am
Miss Hino
by the way:

lita it is care-a-lot not careland
Well I never saw the show who am I supose to know. I just have the viedo game.  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

Miss Hino

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:33 am
.original.heater.
Miss Hino
.original.heater.
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
well i think that they didn't know what they were getting into, but I have been looking forward to this movie for a month now. It was really well portrayed and I liked seeing it.
I havn't seen it. I'm not much for killing movies. Give me carebears in careland anyday.
well I didn't see it for the gore. I loved the costumes, the special f/x, and the battle sequences were the best I have ever seen. (for an american movie)

The f/x were INCREDIBLE! though there were a couple parts that were almost too much gore for me to watch.. the costumes were definetly nice. where do you think they got so many men with such gorgeous bodies?
I think they went to gold's gyms accross the nation. I was wondering how their abs were so well defined. In the final battle sequence when the spartans are dead, the close up shows airbrushed abs.

Heh. I'll have to take a closer look once I see it again [knowing my friends, someone is gunna drag me to it again.

^^; I have a feeling I will see it again soon as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:35 am
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
by the way:

-_-U you haven't even seen the movies!  

Miss Hino

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:36 am
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
Oh my I will probally see it when it comes out on DVD... I havn't gone to the movies in a very long time.
Oh that's a good mix of people I will have to listen to it now ^__^

I dont go see many movies anymore, though I did go see 300 with my step brother this last friday.
    You should! I just downloaded it... XD
Ah yes like i was saying to chyna, it's got a lot of mix reviews from other countries.
I'm listening to CCR right now >.> <.< I Will! And I will be cool because I did it!

I'm sure it did..
    CCR is wonderful!
That's what the BBC said and the BBC never lies. Raw saw it in theatures *nod nod* if you ever want to pass notes, or whatever ^^;
Oh do I agree! I got the full set on my Ipod. It's keeping me happy.

I'll have to check into that.
    I have a VERY random mix playing at the moment... everything from CCR to britney spears to marilyn manson to garth brooks. I like lots of different kinds of music.
^__^
wow just add in Radio Head and you have hit all the bases XD;; I listen to a lot of different stuff too. I'm just in a CCR mood right now so it's marathon time.
Did you ever RPG on gaia?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:37 am
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
by the way:

No! Jesh I'm too busy watching Sailor Moon!  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:39 am
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
Ah yes like i was saying to chyna, it's got a lot of mix reviews from other countries.
I'm listening to CCR right now >.> <.< I Will! And I will be cool because I did it!

I'm sure it did..
    CCR is wonderful!
That's what the BBC said and the BBC never lies. Raw saw it in theatures *nod nod* if you ever want to pass notes, or whatever ^^;

I have a VERY random mix playing at the moment... everything from CCR to britney spears to marilyn manson to garth brooks. I like lots of different kinds of music.
^__^
wow just add in Radio Head and you have hit all the bases XD;; I listen to a lot of different stuff too. I'm just in a CCR mood right now so it's marathon time.

*searches playlist* And I do have Radio Head.. Marathons are always good once in a while.
    honestly, I'm still not 100% sure what exactly that means..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:43 am
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy

I'm sure it did..
    CCR is wonderful!

^__^

*searches playlist* And I do have Radio Head.. Marathons are always good once in a while.
Good ^^ Yep I'm a likeing it.
Ok well that answers my question. It's online role playing. I just noticed you have a different form of bracket system then a standard RPGer.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:47 am
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy

^__^

Ok well that answers my question. It's online role playing. I just noticed you have a different form of bracket system then a standard RPGer.

^_^
    brackets? like the ' * *' ? it depends on my mood. some days its the little star things, other times its -these- and other days i use the simple ' .dot. '
    No, I've never really gotten into RPing, though i've got friends that i swear they live for it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:48 am
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
by the way:

Miss Hino

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:53 am
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy

^__^

^_^
    brackets? like the ' * *' ? it depends on my mood. some days its the little star things, other times its -these- and other days i use the simple ' .dot. '
    No, I've never really gotten into RPing, though i've got friends that i swear they live for it.

I use to do the dot thing XD I went back to stars...it was easier to undertand. But I was talking about the [brackets] ushally a RPGer would use ((these marks)) if they are talking out of character.
XD rock on them, everyone has there own thing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:53 am
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
by the way:

*smiles*  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

Miss Hino

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:06 am
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
by the way:

*smiles*

.throws bouncy ball.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:16 am
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
^__^

^_^

I use to do the dot thing XD I went back to stars...it was easier to undertand. But I was talking about the [brackets] ushally a RPGer would use ((these marks)) if they are talking out of character.

I see, I suppose I could get into it more if I found one that interested me enough.
    Very true.

so original karbear and .original.heater. posted too much too fast yesterday so now they only get 1-2 gold for posting every single time..

bite.me.barbie

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:27 am
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
^__^

^_^

I see, I suppose I could get into it more if I found one that interested me enough.
    Very true.

so original karbear and .original.heater. posted too much too fast yesterday so now they only get 1-2 gold for posting every single time..
I don't RPG anymore ^^;
^__^

it reseats ever 12 hours ^^; I got a lot of gold last night.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games