Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:26 pm
Caleb watched her get up and walk off. "....Where are you leaving to?" He questioned. After no response, he stood and followed her. "....What are you doing?" He asked angrily, his hand holding onto the saw's blade and moved his arm in an attempt to rip it from her grasp.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:33 pm
Moé didn't respond, and began to try and get the sawblade back.
Stop it, Jill's voice said to Caleb. Daddy won't be happy unless all of the Lady's children and lovers are dead...  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:35 pm
His lost. Caleb hit his student's wrist with his free hand, hoping she would let go.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:40 pm
Don't say that!, Jill said. Daddy is why guilt doesn't rot you form the inside out... and yet you don't thank him...
Seemingly disgruntled, Moé was freed, and she awoke, standing up.
"Was I... sleepwalking?"
She seemed confused.
"Sir, the clown lady was there again. She told me that Kokopelli and I were going to die, now that someone called 'Daddy' is trying to rid the world of 'our filth'."
She sighed, and then smiled.
"Oh well, it was a dream... say, why do you have a saw in your hand?"  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:44 pm
"You were trying to cut your own arm off." Caleb replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:46 pm
Moé flinched.
"Wh-What? Well, not only is that odd, but it would grow back. For it to be completely severed--"
She then realized that Jill may have caused this, and, in fear, she shut her mouth.
I'll make you pay for deeming yourself better than Daddy!, Jill finally said to Caleb with some determination, fading away.  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:52 pm
Caleb stared at her. "....We need to get to Kokopelli's home, now."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:00 pm
Moé opened up a portal, and dragged Caleb inside.
As Jormungandr wasn't in the seas right now, it instantly led to the location.
Monoe was clinging onto Sachiel, shivering and crying; Sachiel himself seemed pretty shaken up by something.
Right next to them, there was a woman in an odd black-and-white diamond-checkered Harlequin outfit, with a matching jester hat. Her outfit had an odd 'eye' theme to it, and even the black make up underneath each of her brown eyes showed a lie leading to a sideways eye.

She had a butcher knife in her hand, and she visibly pondering on whether she should kill Monoe.

Moé gasped.
"C-Clown Lady..."

Jill didn't hear her, however.  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:04 pm
Caleb's hands turned into fists. "....I demand you place the weapon onto the ground if you want to live." Caleb said, taking a step forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:09 pm
Jill saw Caleb, but suddenly became joyous.
"Daddy!... did your tophat get squashed?"
She then went white-faced [which must've been odd, as she was wearing white facepaint].
"You're not Daddy! You're... You're an impersonator!"
[[Both Jill's father and Caleb dress in nearly all-black and wear a white mask. However, Jill's father speaks very calmly and like a highly refined gentleman-type, and wears white gloves, while Caleb has a monotone and pale-as-hell hands. Jill's father has a rabbit mask, too, so I think she's very inattentive to details.]]  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:13 pm
"....Place the knife onto the floor if you do not want to be killed, final time I will give you a choice before I will have no other choice but to kill yourself." A scalpel came into his right hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:15 pm
Jill portaled away, leaving her portal behind her sloppily.
"I don't like to associate with anyone Daddy doesn't tell me to."  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:17 pm
The scalpel became hidden in Caleb's robes once again as he walked over to Monoe. ".....What happened?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:21 pm
Monoe looked both confused and scared.
"That scary lady came out and said that I'm a 'b*****d child'... I... don't know what it means, Mister..."  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:23 pm
Caleb did not have the heart to actually tell her. "...It means nothing." Caleb replied. "....Is that all that happened?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games