Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:43 pm
"Woah Dess, calm down man.!" Rasu said. "Didn't you listen? I said I have complete control of it now. There won't be another accident." Rasu said. Dessenger seemed to have gotten a little less tense but was still wary.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:55 pm
Kayonis activated the teleporter and was on New Angel Island. He found the correct passage to the master emerald and went into it. "Chaos! I call upon your power to help us in this battle." He chanted and then Chaos appeared and entered the young Echidna turning his eyes the bright emerald green and filling his body with the power of a true guardian. He took a couple of stepes towards the Master Emerald and stopped feeling something was wrong. "Dessenger, Zonic, Flage, is anyone monitoring? Someone get down here, I have a strange feeling..." He said into the communicator.

Out of the shadow around the Master Emerald, a creature appeared. He had a body similar to that of Silver the Hedgehog, but his aura was pure evil. "At last...once again I'm free from those confines." He growled. Kayonis glared at the creature. "I don't know how you got in here, but I suggest you go back to where you came from." Kayonis growled. "Foolish boy, do you know who I am? I am Nazo, the true God of Destruction." He growled. "I don't care if you're Satan himself, I'll beat your a**!" Kayonis responded. "Hmph...you've got guts kid." Nazo growled. He held out a hand and built an energy blast. He then fired before Kayonis could block. Kayonis was flung into the wall with a force he'd never felt. "You fool...you know nothing of me. Mobius was created in six days and so too shall it be destroyed and on the seventh day, mankind will rest in peace!" Nazo spat his warning and disappeared leaving Kayonis stunned and the Master Emerald blackened and useless.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:46 pm
Dessenger let his body relax and let out a ragged breath. "I heard you man but im still getting over what thing did to me. Sorry man but I am going to be on my toes around that thing for a little while." he said. He hated to admit it but he was scared of Rasu's avatar as he called it. Even with Rasu's assureances he could not look at it without fears frigid chill spreading through his body. Never had soething like this before don't like it in the least. he thought grimly. He heard a beep at his side and pulled out his PDA and was horrified to see a large crack running through screen. Musta happened when Skeith attacked me. Dang well maybe I should grab one of those watches the others use at least than I wouldn't have to install the upgrades into a new one. he thought playing Kayonis message over the speakers. "On my way." he said calmly walking over to the teleporter that Kayonis had used only a couple of moments earlier. Pressing the same buttons that his friend had. A bright light surrounded Dessenger and after a moment he dissapered. He reappeared on New Angel island once again grabbing his PDA he followed the signal from Kayonis communicator and followed it into the master emerald chamber. He entered in and immidietly saw the now blackened emerald. "Wow what happened? Kayonis yo man where are you?"he called.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:18 pm
Cruge took the teleporter giving Flage a quick nod before he went and grabbing his giant blacksmithing hammer (1 end is flat the other has a large, curved spike).
"Someone call for help?" said Cruge joking around a bit, it was not his usual way of acting but he was looking forward to a little brawl or something to do.
"Well, well," said a voice,"You just encourage danger,"
Cruge had been there for a few seconds and before anyone had seen him he was flat on his chest and out cold. The voice was familiar but gone with the wind, the attack had been fast and efficient and as if a warning it was only against Cruge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It seems we have many enemies," said Flage, he had already guessed that the strange feeling Kayonis had had was another enemy and the fact they were about to fight something and knew of more enemies they had to deal with soon showed how it was really adding up that they were going to be very busy soon.
"That is the life of heroes and hero slayers, a constant cycle of fighting and preparing for another fight until either a brighter future or death," said Jessica to Flage.
"Then let us believe in a brighter future and that one day the burden we carry will no longer be carried by anyone," said Flage, his words were inspiring and lightened the mood a little. Flage and Jessica watched the teleporter but did not use it to get to Angel Island.  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:12 pm
Shaking the cobwebs loose, Kayonis stood up still shaken a bit. "Some being known as Nazo appeared and somehow the Master Emerald's power is gone. I was attacked by this monster and he's not to be taken lightly." Kayonis responded and walked over to the Master Emerald with the same depressed expression as when the Master Emerald first died.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:13 am
Flage started to draw a strange pattern in chalk on the floor that had set spots for emeralds it was mainly to help him remember where to place them when using other emeralds and a few words in a language he had learnt from his father that was meaningless to others. There was no need for them but it was just a reminder for Flage since this would be fairly complex, there was very rarely a safe method for using 2 sets of emeralds let alone more at once.
"Flage you missed a bit here," said Jessica pointing to the centre.
"Thank you," he said adding a few parts to it and then he gentle took out his sword and made a small cut on his hand letting his blood flow onto the centre, it was only a few drops but it spread out in very thin lines roughly were the chalk was drawn but not on the words added which were not part of the symbol. ((this is just a method of using emeralds and has nothing to do with a power boost, it is just like focusing positively for chaos emeralds or like what Knuckles says to use the master emerald to stop the chaos emeralds))
"Blood helps attune the person controlling it and the emeralds to allow a safer form of control," he said explaining the reason for it,"It is not needed but a lot safer for everyone if my blood is present, other blood added would remove this focus to me so don't try adding your own blood to help,"  

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:11 pm
Dessenger watched Kayonis' walk over to the now ruined master emerald and a sesne of apprehension ran through him. The master emerald had been one of the NG's few advantages that they would have had in the fight against the monsterous being that was now pushing towards their own dimension. They were up to the fence enough as it was for this thing and now one of there strongest peices was one. The queen had been knocked out and now the pawns had to defeat an enemy without it. Dessenger walked over to his side. "Your right this Nazo dude can't be taken lightly. It was able to take you out. And man thats no small feat to try and take." he said upbeatly even though he felt a dispair run through him. They had enough problems with the disatser that was brewing in mobious and Dark Gaia on its way to destroy everything that ever existed. Now they had another monster to deal with. One that was strong enough to single handedly take Kayonis down. He took a step back as Flage walked into the chamber followed by Jessica. He remembered what the cvoice in his mind had warned him. He chose to ignore it for now. Whatever it said distrust was nothing that the team needed with pressure pushing in from every side like a pressure cooker. He leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. as Flage made the pattern onto the floor. This was going far beyond his realm of understanding and he didn't like it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:35 pm
Kayonis's fists were clinched so tightly he bled. He gritted his teeth so hard that they felt as if they were cracking. "ARGH!!!" He roared and the island shook. He growled slightly as he focused energy into the emerald trying to revive it before it was too late.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:30 pm
((Sorry for late update, exams, coursework and such))

Flage gathered his will, power and desire and focused. The others watched as the emeralds started to come into place and float slowly. Flage's eyes remained closed and then opened suddenly with a golden glow covering his eyes. The world around them seemed to rip apart and there was darkness in all directions. Slowly the world shifted back, they were by the ark on the outside of the ruined cannon. Flage quickly sent those who were not fighting inside with a normal chaos control.
"Focus on why you want to save this world, let the positive energy of the ideal you wish open the gate of your heart and soul and gain your fully power from this," said Flage, as he focused on his ideal energy crackled, the 3 chi emeralds appeared from Flage's hands fully powered. The emeralds were in circles each kind spinning there own way around creating a sphere with the master emerald in the middle.
"Once this opens Eggman will pass through with any robots he brings, we have to remain in our powered up forms to keep the gateway open or he will be pulled back through and lost with the emeralds likely to scatter again," said Flage.
With that a large sonic boom sounded as Flage exploded in golden light. His form was the same except he was fully golden and glowing faintly, a moment later angelic wings grew from his back with the power rippling through him, the chaos emeralds and super emeralds were not yet activated and it became clear Flage could not use them anymore, this was the chi emeralds doing this with the aid of the other emeralds.
The symbol changed to look like an eye and thousands of time zones and places flashed past in the pupil of it. Flage was focusing it to the correct time and place scanning it all. It stopped and there was now just a clear pale red colour. Eggman slowly slipped through into the current time.
"You, why have you pulled me here?" he shouted angrily.
Flage slapped Eggman's face hard making him quiet,"Your going to repair the eclipse cannon ready to fire or else your life will be converted to more pain then you have ever thought possible." Flage said harshly, clear hate in his voice.
"Quit your bluffing, you know what happens if you fiddle too much," said Eggman egging him on.
"I know what happens if I kill you but there are other ways-" said Flage jamming his hand into the pale red and clearly doing something.
Eggman's left arm started to have deep red scars appearing slowly from fingers to wrist to elbows and so forth and Eggman's skin became paler with each moment.
"Enough," said Eggman weakly with the scarring reaching his shoulder and his skin almost completely white,"You win, I will do as you asked," Eggman was clearly weakened heavily and Flage had a look of regret for causing such harm but he shook it off.
"Get started then," said Flage taking his hand out grabbing Eggman and throwing him through the wall using Chaos control.
"The repairs start now, the emeralds will fully power up in a moment and you will be able to change forms when it does, the enemy will appear very shortly, get ready, this is a one time only chance," said Flage and he floated backwards slightly allowing space for the others, his glow almost like a god filled with warmth and power which was very slowly starting to vanish, it would last awhile but it was going to get weaker as time pasted.
"For my family, for the empire and the people of Rin," said Seriku speaking who he was fighting for and energy exploded within him as his form changed, he was now slightly transparent and a paler colour, there was no glow, it was as if he had become the air and wind but it was clear where he was, he drew his sword and it was glowing lightly.
"To victory or death," yelled Seriku as he noticed the gathering darkness of there enemy come slowly...

((Those fighting are on the outside of the ark on the cannons remains and the others are all inside together, any character fighting should say what they are fighting for like Seriku did and change forms with description and get ready for a fight, testing out there powers is possible and it will be beyond the normal hyper forms and beyond what the others who fought this enemy used, the power has a timelimit and slowly gets weaker till the form can not remain and breaks, characters still require recharging time as the fight goes on and when the form breaks the character will be at huge risk and helpless for the rest of the fight))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:15 am
(sorry for the late posting as well)
----------

"I'm fighting for all my friends, and the people of this zone! I can't just stand by and watch as it's destroyed! I plan on surviving this as well! Let us fight and be victorious!" Rasu called out. First he was enveloped in complete darkness, going into his super form. Then a small light appeared, growing larger and larger. This continued until he was now completely enveloped with a pure white, going into his hyper form. Yet he was still getting stronger. 'Skeith, I made need you to keep me in this state longer. Lend me your power!' Rasu called out to Skeith. Rasu now started to glow red and his power reached its peak. He was now completely white with a intense red glow. Skeith's power wasn't interfering with the hyper form at all, to Rasu's suprise. It was more like it was complementing it, keeping it strong. "Let's do this!!" Rasu yelled.  

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:26 pm
Dessenger tapped into the power of the chaos emeralds and let the power flow through him. Waves of energy flowed from Dessenger as his figure became shrouded in light. "For my home and all of my friends and comrades how fight by my side. For those who beleive in me to keep them safe and depend on me to save this world!" he shouted. WIth a final waveof power the light surrounding Dessenger exploded out around him in a giant sphere knocking clear any loosse debris clear off of the station. Most of it flew furtther deeper into space but some of it headed for the Earth burning magnificantly as it enetered the atmosphere of the Earth. Dessenger stood where he had been. Energy radiated upwards from him hugging his form until it dissapated like a vapor above him. His hair now a majestix glod color had grown dramtically reaching far down his back until it reached his waist. His features where sharper and his eyebrows had dissapered. His eyes now glowed a faint green. Dessenger smiled and drew his sword. Running the sword over his hand a shower of green sparks erupted from the blade as a large green glow engulfed the edges of the weapon. "You guys ready for this?" he asked turning his head to the others and smileing cockily. "Cuase this is as real as it gets. No restarts no retrys." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:42 am
"As ready as I'll ever be." Rasu replied, giving Dessenger a fist bump.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:30 am
"I fight for the truth, justice, and the right to life. I fight to protect all of whom is in need. I fight to protect my friends, family, and the people of Earth and Mobius! As the guardian of the Master Emerald and sole lookout over earth, it is my responsibility. Good will conquer evil and I will fight to the death!" Kayonis called out. Darkness surrounded him and soon a feint grren glow started flashing, almost in a strobe like fashion. You could see Kayonis, but each move seemed in slow motions. His quils grew slightly and his body became more toned. With a yell, the green energy turned silver and a bright, blinding light flashed temporarily blinding those around him. Once the light subsided, Kayonis, glowing a bright almost white silver, was seen on his knees with his head down and eyes closed in a prayer of sort. "Eien no kami yo , anata ga watashi tachi no pawā wa , kono yō ni sekai ni ikiru koto ga aku no haiboku wo kasu inoru . Watashi tachi no tsuyo sa to chishiki wo anata ni chinan de kore wo okonau ni atae masu." He whispered and then stood and rose his head revealing the golden eyes. "I'm ready." He said his voice slightly deeper and a little colder sounding. It was nearly intimidating, but everyone knew that he was no different in personality.

(I'm using Japanese, but in this it's the ancient Echidna language that only the true guardians know. He will not speak that often.)

((Translation of the prayer: Eternal God, I pray you lend us the power to defeat this evil so that the world may live on. Give us the strength and knowledge to do this in your honor.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:20 pm
Dessenger smiled and returned Rasu's knucklebump. "Glad to hear it man. Lets give this thing the beatdown that it will never forget." he said. He felt a surge of energy around him as a bright purple light filled the space around him. The energy blew past them like a wind high with intensity and power. Dessenger stood his ground as small peices of debris bounced off of his body. Dessenger didn't know much about astrology but he knew enough to know what was hitting him now. Micro meteorites. His eyes widened in shock as he saw what propelled them. A massive rift had opened in the space between the sun and the Earth blocking his veiw of the large yellow star that sustained life on his home planet. Darkness engulfed everything as the last of the suns rays were blocked. Dessenger stared at the thing in horror as small purple tendrils of mist worked its way out of the massive portal. "Looks like we have a lot of fight coming our way." he yelled. Biggest understatment ever. he thought grimly. From what Zonic had told them their own strength even in there hyper forms was no match for this monster. All he knew was that they were going to have to use everything that they had just to keep this thing at bay long enough for Robotnik Delrag and Daimian to finish their repairs on the eclipse cannon. Dessenger set himself into a low fighting stance readying himself for the fight ahead of them. He didn't know how the fight could end but he knew that no matter how it went he was going to give it his all.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:28 am
"Let me show you how to defend before you do something stupid like taking a hit to defend," Said Flage, it was clear taking a hit was not defending to him.
Seriku was moving at unmatched speeds and he lost control going straight to the cannon but he seemed to fade and went through it without any problems.
"Interesting," he said to himself as he sped off reaching faster speeds and practising for the few moments he could.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff