Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:21 am
"I know just how you feel my love. I want you to own me." Alex said laughing a little. "Hmm... Well it'll probably take an hour for you to get ready and eat breakfast. But until then, I say we have some fun." He smiled and kissed her deeply.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:35 am
Eva wrapped her arms around him to deepen the kiss. She was in heaven. Every moment passed by slowly, as if the earth wasn't moving. Her lips moved with his. She rolled him over so that he was on top. Her legs wrapped around his waist and he was stuck in her grasp.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:38 am
Alex chuckled softly as he kissed her with everything he had. He didn't hold anything back. This moment was sheer bliss for him, and he didn't want it to end. He ran a hand down her curves and hummed a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:41 am
Eva shivered as his hand ran down her curves. His touch felt so nice against hers. She smirked in the kiss and ran her fingers through his hair as she began to massage his head.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:50 am
Alex moaned softly and rubbed her back gently. He was completely hers. The only thing he knew to do at the moment was to hold her close and kiss her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:26 am
Eva smiled in the kiss as his body and lips began to relax. Sher rolled over again, now on top of him. She was beginning to worry that he would relax too much and crush her. Eva continued to kiss him tenderly and massage his head. She let out a moan as her body moved closer to him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:34 am
Alex smiled a bit as he felt her body press against his own. He kissed her passionatly and played with her hair a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:37 am
They kissed passionatly for what seemed like forever. Finally. Eva broke the kiss and sighed. "I love you, but I have to get ready now." She kissed him hard one more time and then went to take a shower. Eva didn't want to get ready because that meant she would have to leave him. And as if not being married to him was hard enough.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:44 am
Alex pouted a little and watched her leave. "Okie dokie." He said softly and got up. He got dressed and went into the kitchen and started to cook breakfast for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:20 pm
When she was finished, she ran downstairs and grabbed her keys. She was about to head out of the door but say Alex with his welcoming arms making breakfast. Eva walked in the kitchen and wrapped her arms around his chest from behind. "If you need me just call and I'll be here as soon as I can." She kissed his back and began to walk back out the door. "Don't burn the house down!" She shouted as she walked out of the door and to her car. Eva started her car and headed to the mall.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:18 pm
Alex laughed and watched her walk towards the door. "C'mon honey, you know I'm a decent cook." He chuckled and turned back to the stove. After a little while he had eaten breakfast, taken a shower, cleaned up a little, left a note telling her where he was going, and headed off towards work.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:31 pm
Eva, her aunt and Jessica were still at the wedding dress store. They had saved the best thing for last for the day. It was the hardest part of the day because she was trying on the millionth dress. She stepped out and Jessica shook her head while her aunt nodded. "What's wrong with this one?" Eva sighed at her best friend.

"It's too lacy." Jessica said sticking her nose up in disgust. Eva sighed and changed into another dress. "Now that's much better." She said with her eyes popping out. Aunt Clara nodded in agreement.

"Much better." Aunt Clara said. They bought the dress and Eva headed home. She read the note and decided to get ahead start on dinner. She placed the chicken in the oven and began cook some vegetables in a pot.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:41 pm
Alex had just gotten out of the garage. He pulled up to there house and stepped out. He walked inside and smelled food. "Oh, what's for dinner?" He asked as he entered the kitchen and hugged her from behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:52 pm
Eva smiled as she felt arms around her. "Lemon Chicken with cooked vegetables. And then for desert we get to try cake samples for the wedding cake and groom's cake." She said and held an arm on his as she stirred the vegetables. "How was work?" She asked. "Does Leroy miss me?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:58 pm
Alex rested his head on her shoulder and kissed her cheek. "Sounds nummy." He chuckled softly. "And yeah, he misses you. He's got a lot of 'brothers' down their. But's he's only got one sister." He smiled  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games