Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:47 pm

Frostkit stood up and looked around"You better not hurt any of our warriors Dapplestar"She said
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Silverkit sighed and let out a long yawn. "I hope mama gets back soon. I want to see her before I go to bed."

Graykit nodded and glanced at Dapplekit. "You definitely have to stay up. I heard mama wanted to have a talk with you." Littlekit nodded.

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:42 pm

"I bet I will be able to stay up the whole time"Frostkit said sitting down striaght
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:26 am

Whitekit perked up, jumping forward a bit and puffed out his chest. "I will be Whiteberry, warrior of SnowClan!" He meowed, his eyes gleaming with pride. He glanced over to look at his sister, "What will your name be?" He asked with curiosity.

Goldenrain walked out of the nursery, purring a bit at the sight of Whitekit and Wishkit participating in games with the other kits. She turned her gaze to the Medicine Den and she wondered if Tawnypaw was feeling better. She was almost certain Tawnypaw had a mother and would be worrying about her right now, seeing as Goldenrain was a mother herself. She made her way over to the den, slipping through the bracken that hung above the den entrance and sat down next to the MoonClan apprentice. She noticed that she was watching Whitekit and the other kits and couldn't help but say something. "Whitekit has taken quite and interest in you, you know." She purred.

ch3shire_c4t

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:52 am

Tawnypaw turned her head. "Really? I.. I haven't noticed." she slightly lied. I have taken intrest in him too.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:06 am

Sagefire purred and went outside to where she met Winterclaw

athena321
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:34 pm

"Hmmm." Dapplekit mewed to herself. "Not hurt anybody..? That's hard!" She glanced to Whitekit. "Whiteberry, huh? Then think fast Whiteberry!" she pounced on him.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:32 am

All that came out of Whitekit's mouth was a small yelp of surprise, he had not enough time to think of anything else. Then came a squeal and a giggle as he realized it was fun. He rolled over onto his back, batting at Dapplestar's chin. "Leader's aren't supposed to tackle their Warriors!" He teased.

Goldenrain nodded her head slowly, "Yes. You'd think he would be fowl about how you are from another Clan and shouldn't be here like most cats would do..." Risingkit popped into her mind at that, he was a little judgeful at times. Turning her attention back to Tawnypaw. "But he is more interested in you and says things like, "Her fur is so similar to mine! Except my coat is longer, must be because of the cold." Then he goes on to laugh about when he first saw you struggling through the snow and that he had to help you out." Her eyes sparkled with amusement. "He's quite different from most kits; at first he wasn't too interested in doing what most kits would do like playing, or venturing out, or getting into trouble. No. He was more obedient and quiet-That is, until you came. Now he's outgoing with only a tiny bit of shyness. But most of the time you can find him wondering how you were doing or if you were feeling better." She rested her long, golden furred tail on the apprentice's shoulder.

ch3shire_c4t

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:02 am

"Oh, boo-hoo for you then!" Dapplekit teased back, laughing and gigliing at the game. "Wait!" she stopped suddenly, frozen. "I hear intruders! Warriors- line up!" She looked to all the kits .
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Silverkit and Graykit perked their ears up. "What?"

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:35 pm

Frostkit watched....
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:51 pm

waspaw looked gratefully up at Dustpaw. Slowly, she rolled up and tested her right front paw. she winced. "let's go Dustpaw, thanks"

SpecterSolemn

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:01 pm

((When Lushsong and Duststorm become mates, IF they have kits i thought of the names,
Quote:

Honeykit- Brown tabby tom with Amber eyes
Sugarkit- Orange She-kit with white splotches, Light blue eyes.
Butterflykit- Brown She-kit with Black tail-tip and Yellow eyes
Dragonflykit- White tom with Black and Gray spots, Green eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:51 am

"What'ddya mean what? I said line up! I hear an enemy approaching!"

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:35 pm

"Ima medicine cat...I don't have to"Said Frostkit
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games