Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:37 pm
"Mmm I do hope so, although I do enjoy the peaceful time " She tried to hide her face , hoping mimicry wouldn't see the blush developing there  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:33 pm
Mimicry leaned closer. "Love...why are you blushing? Is it Touche? He is a cute little thing."
Rabbit smiled, squeezing Marchy close. "The wonderful medicines o march." He mumbled, closing his eyes.
Tick stared down at Dormy. "What could be wrong with him?" She asked, eyes filled with worry. "I mean...he's just a child." Then, she had an idea. "You don't think he's like Caterpillar do you? Able to see things..."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:23 pm
Indya continued to blush " prehaps love, or prehaps it's you. " She giggled and turned quickly, giving him a peck on the lips  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:07 pm
"Mhmm," Marchy said. "You should see me when it's actually March."
~~~
"I'm not sure," Hatter said. "I've never heard of a mouse Oracle. It's possible, I suppose.... But I'm really worried about him. He has never done this before, and I'm sure now that it's not just stress from the transformation."

The boy was beginning to toss and turn fretfully, a frown fixed on his still-child-like face. "Rosalie is dead and gone, dead and gone," he sang in a haunting melody. His voice was getting louder and louder, till he was practically screaming. "ROSALIE IS DEAD AND GONE, BUT THE DANGER WILL LIVE ON!!!!"

"Dormy, wake up!" Hatter cried, shaking him awake. "Dormy, wake up, you're dreaming!"

The Dormouse opened his eyes and stared at Hatter in confusion. "What?" he asked sleepily. "What's wrong? You're all pale, Hatter. Tick, Hatter's not making any sense. What's going on?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:26 am
Rabbit grinned, but hearing Dormy's yells, he suddenly looked worried. "Is that-Dormy?" He asked. "What's happening back there?"
"The danger will live on?" Tick mumbled, staring down at Dormy and looking quite pale herself. "Dormy..." She whispered. "Do-do you recall what you were dreaming about?" Now, she herself were beginning to worry. What if Dormy wasn't just having a dream? "Hatter, if what he's saying is true...I must leave, meet up with The White Knight. We'll have to strategize. For what...I don't know."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:40 am
The Night Faery

"Hush!" Nana implored. "I don't know what the situation is here. Even after all this we could still be seen as enemies."

That seemed like a good assumption. No sooner had she said this than hundreds of Guardian archers and bladesmen appeared atop and from within the cliffs, all arrows, swords, and blades aimed at Nana and Jasper.

Nana swallowed, a little unsure of herself; ruthless killer as she was, she had never taken on more than five or six assailants at a time. Judging by their stone-cold expressions, none of them recognized her. Good.

"Please!" she shouted, raising her hands. "We are not here as enemies. We are couriers to the Guardians. We bring news of the death of the tyrant Rosalie Heart, and of the return of Princess Shayalind Firestorm."

There was a slight murmur among the soldiers, and then two of the Guardians stepped forward, still not lowering their weapons. Nana stepped between them, pulling Jasper along with her, and they led her across the Circle to the rock-carved home that was more or less a palace- the home of Kavarel Firestorm.

Jasper kept his eyes on the guardians around him, sighing. "Dammit, Nana." Jasper sighed. "Will we ever get ourselves a peaceful welcome home?" He was curious where his parents were, were they still on good terms with Kavarel or had the lose of his daughter completely consumed him. And what about Hannah? There were so many questions to be answered. "Here's to hoping this goes well..." He mumbled.  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:09 am
"I don't know," Marchy said, frowning with worry. He stood up and helped the White Rabbit to his feet, and pulled him to the back room.

"Tick, Hatter, what's going on?" he cried. "I heard Dormy screaming!"

"We don't know," Hatter said, his face pale with shock. "Hush, Tick is talking to him."

The Dormouse looked curiously at Tick-Tock, rubbing his sleepy eyes. "I'm not sure," he said. He didn't sound scared at all; just confused and disoriented. "There was quite a bit of black, I suppose- the darkness kind of black, and then black cloth. Like spider silk cloth, the kind you can only get at the Chessboard Parlor.... lovely and black. I think you might've liked it, Tick, if there weren't so many rose thorns at the hems."

~~~

"Dear Jasper, when have the Guardians ever given anyone a peaceful welcome?" Nana smiled faintly as they made their way into the rock-carved castle. "My goodness, look at this! So lavish... what got into my father's head?"

"Kavarel, listen!" came a voice, female and excited.

Tears sprang to Nana's eyes. "Mother?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:13 pm
Jasper stepped back, giving Nana space. After all, they had thought she was dead. "Call me when your done, love."  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:54 am
Nana smiled and squeezed Jasper's hand before stepping further into the cliffs. "Mother? Father?" she called. "It's Nana. I'm home."

"Nana!" came a shriek, and Hannah, dressed in Guardian finery, came rushing through the corridor. She leaped upon her daughter and, amidst many a tear, covered the girl's entire face with motherly kisses. "Oh, Nana, I thought you were lost forever! I can't believe you're here, oh my goodness, we thought you were dead, after Jasper told us what had happened, with Rosalie and the masquerade and poor Tick-Tock and I simply can't believe you're back and alive and okay and oh, look at your hair, but you're still so beautiful, my sweet daughter--"

"Mother, mother, please, it's okay, I'm fine, really," Nana said, laughing while crying.

"Shayalind?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:35 pm
Jasper smiled, nodding to Hannah and slipping from the room. Walking through casually, not entirely worried about the others, he decided he'd visit his parent. God only knew how awful he'd been when Nana was gone.  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:21 pm
Nana looked up to see her father stepping slowly out of a chamber in his stately way. His hair was still the bright red that Nana's was, but there was a bit of silver at the temples that made a strange accent against the crimson. He stopped short upon seeing his wife embracing their daughter, and for a moment was rendered speechless.

Nana slid out from her mother's suffocating embrace and took a step toward her father. "Hello," she said, wiping away her tears.

"Shayalind, you have returned," he said quietly, and Nana could hardly believe it but-- his voice was shaking.

"Yes, father, I have." She smiled.

"I thought you were dead," he said, and quickly wiped away a tear that he hoped nobody had seen.

"I think I might have been dead, too," Nana agreed. "But Jasper found me, and he brought me back to life." She rushed forward and tightly embrace her father. "He brought me home."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:30 pm
"The Chessboard Parlor..." Tick mused. "Should we investigate?" She asked, unsure. Afterall, where ever these dreams came from, it wasn't pleasant...

Rabbit of course said, "No, that's a bad idea!" "However." Tick interjected. "What if by not going, we cause the worst of his vision..."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:37 am
"I suppose we should go and check it out," Hatter said, nodding slowly. "Rabbit, if you don't want to go you don't have to. You can stay here with Dormy."

"WHAT!!" the Dormouse cried, folding his arms unhappily and suddenly looking very awake. For a sixteen-year-old, he was incredibly reminiscent of a toddler when it came to being left out. "I don't want to stay here when everyone else is going on an adventure!"

Marchy wrapped his arms around the White Rabbit's middle. "Come on, it won't be that bad," he said into his ear with a grin. "I'll protect you."

((Nana update coming shortly...))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:16 am
Jasper reached the cave, his family's home. "Mom...Dad..." He called. The large and silvery Jabberwocky with the blue eyes reached the entrance first. Stretching her neck down, she nuzzled her nose against his chest. Resting his chest across her muzzle, he smiled sadly. "I'm sorry, mom. I've been horrible...but Nana's back, I found her. I got my happiness back."  

MadHattard

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:24 am
The Night Faery
"I suppose we should go and check it out," Hatter said, nodding slowly. "Rabbit, if you don't want to go you don't have to. You can stay here with Dormy."

"WHAT!!" the Dormouse cried, folding his arms unhappily and suddenly looking very awake. For a sixteen-year-old, he was incredibly reminiscent of a toddler when it came to being left out. "I don't want to stay here when everyone else is going on an adventure!"

Marchy wrapped his arms around the White Rabbit's middle. "Come on, it won't be that bad," he said into his ear with a grin. "I'll protect you."

((Nana update coming shortly...))

"I wouldn't mind if Dormy joined us. Afterall, they've been here too long." Tick said as she pulled a whistle out. "I need to summon The White Knight." Excusing herself, she walked outside and into the snow.
Smiling, Rabbit kissed Marchy's cheek. "As long as I've got you to keep me safe...I wouldn't mind joining you." He said. "And Tick does have a point."  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games