Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:18 pm

At hearing Kaizer's words Kazu spun towards him and was about to start trash talking some more...When he saw Kaizers eye change colour. Something about that unnerved Kazu..

"...Well you know how the old saying goes...May the best man win?" He shrunk back into the group of knights.

"I don't think your trash talking helped...Especially since we do not have the power to back up the words?"

"I think your right...Perhaps we should stick to helping in the little ways and not bring as much attention to ourselves from people who could quite easily kick our butts..."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:28 pm

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ⓨⓞ ⓞⓙⓘ☆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ
Ƭɦɛ ℊɾɛɛɳ Ƭɦυɱþ ƬąɱɛɾҲ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ

"Տσɱɛ Ƙϊƞɗ σ∱ Ɲąʈυɾɛ"

User Image

Kyo and Puppetmon Walked into the Room that Z'd Garurumon was held with in.
Panting and covered in dust and blood kyo reached into his bag and pulled out a can of empty disinfectant.
"Your Soliders made me dirty!" Kyo yelled chucking the empty can at the Mecha King.
"You're so going to get deleted" Kyo puffed
Puppetmon tightened his hands around his hammer.
"bring it" the puppet whispered.
Kyo fixed his hair that was a mess from running through the Savanna.
"Well, it's a little better" he said to himself.
Kyo refoucused on the matter on hand.
"Rember Puppetmon he is a range attacker so keep close to him" Kyo whispered.

"Տσɱɛ Ƙϊƞɗ σ∱ ƧσԱƪ"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:34 pm

User Image
"...We chose our own path...the path we chose...may have good choices...and may bad choices....in the end.......we learn what is right and what is wrong....that is called evolution..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kiorama walked between the Puppetmon and the Emperor Greymon. "My friends...please help me defeat this wolf...as the Red Warrior of my team I must show the power of Courage coming from all of us! You two must be fearless if we want to win! The Knights don't have a single Digimon nor Human that can defeat a digimon in a battle! That is how they got lucky with some dumb riddles! TONIGHT WE DINE!!! AS WE DRINK THE BLOOD FROM THE HEAD OF THIS GUARDIAN!!!!" Kiorama got ready into his battle position looking at the Puppetmon and the EmperorGreymon.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:55 pm

User Image
(Karan. Your starting to hurt my feelings... Is it really necessary to insult our choice of digimon?)

Jax struggles up, and looks at Kazu and Jax. He's totally embarrassed that he acted so weak.
"Uh, Yeah! Let's go get them! I really want to get this memory."
But Ghoulmon persisted.
"But what was that about a phantom???"
Jax grows serious as he reprimands Ghoulmon comically.
"Ghoulmon. You shouldn't let your mind wander. Stay on task."
Ghoulmon is taken aback, so all he can say is
"But-"
Jax interrupts him before he pushes the point.
"Ghoulmon. Our goal is taking down the Spirits, and then Z'dGarurumon. Keep that in mind."
Ghoulmon is utterly confused.
"But-"
Jax interrupts him again.
"Do I need to tell you again? Get your head in the game!"
Ghoulmon concedes and decides that it's better to just shut up.
Jax, once again starts talking to the other two.
We're outnumbered here, so I think it's best to feint a charge at Z'dGarurumon a few yards apart from each other."
Jax points a few feet ahead to show where they would be standing.
"If any hostiles take that as an opportunity to attack, we, as a group turn the tables on them and attack, but if they don't, we spread out when close to him and attack from all sides"
Jax pauses to summarize his final thought in his head.
"Remember, if we do this plan, it is important to move fast, but also, totally defensive. Be ready to evade, or block at a moments notice. They can't attack us all at once, so if you're attacked, the rest of us will definitely be with in a split second."
Jax claps his hands to show he was done.
"So, what do you guys think?"

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Kaizer gave a little smile at Kazu.
"Yes may the best man win. Now Kiro lets whip so much @$$ that @$$ can't be whiped anymore! Lets show them our true power!"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:36 pm

The ZeedGarurumon started off the show, firing all of his weapons at once, "Fullmetal Blast!" His weapons fired continuosly, not stopping, keeping his offense high, thus making his defense better.

Kirashimu smirked as he put his cards back in his deck, "Eh, I wont need them."

Ophanimon was struck lightly by the blow, however she shook it off with ease. She formed ten crystals in the form of a sephriot. She fired them at her attacking, hoping her strike would hit him hard.

Megidramon was also hit lightly by the blow, being a very strong mega, this ultimate was nothing to him. He fired a lighter version of his Meggido Flame attack, making it weaker to wavoid unnesscessary destruction.

Cherubimon pulled out a lightning spear and blocked the arrow. She threw the bolt back at the bird, after all lightning can be fatal to little birdies like him.

[Just so you know Liger, you may want to digivolve your digimon if you want a chance at victory XD]

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:42 pm

'' Look out! Ophanimon cover us in a crystal! ''. Ophanimon used her crystals in a sheild formation, but was blown back by the tremendous attak. '' Everyone alright? ''.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:53 pm

User Image
"...We chose our own path...the path we chose...may have good choices...and may bad choices....in the end.......we learn what is right and what is wrong....that is called evolution..."

Kiorama ducked form the blast then dig a dodge roll to get away. "Gah!! This guy is a fool full on attacks won't win him the battle!!!! Take this!!!! KAMEAHAME......HA!!!!!!!!!" Kiorama then used the shinging blue blast on the Z'd Garurumon. After that he got right behind him due to that Z'd Garurumon created a flank! "Kiorama!!!!! I'll might have to get DynamoPlug into this since he can compete with his shooting attacks!!! And Arme can use Athena's Sword to power you up!!!" "Not yet......we will have to see..."

KiroMishima
Crew

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:10 pm

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ⓨⓞ ⓞⓙⓘ☆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ
Ƭɦɛ ℊɾɛɛɳ Ƭɦυɱþ ƬąɱɛɾҲ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ

"Տσɱɛ Ƙϊƞɗ σ∱ Ɲąʈυɾɛ"

User Image

Kyo noticed that his shoe was scuffed.
Kyo pulled out a rag "better take care of that" Kyo mutter as he squatted down and started to shine his shoe.
Puppetmon watched the blasts of energy Close on to Kyo.
"Puppet Strings" Puppetmon shouted
Strings emerged from Puppetmon's Finger tips and connected to Kyo's arms and legs.
With a swift jerking motion of Puppetmon's hands Kyo's body was jerked over to out of the way of the blast.
"Kyo! Focus!" Puppetmon shouted at his tamer.
"Sorry puppetmon" Kyo said in a sad tone.
Kyo Joined the other spirits.
"I was thinking" Kyo started to say to the other tamers.
"His attacks can fire from his back and his tail, so if we target his sides we have a higher chance of doing a damage without taking as much damage from him." Kyo explained.
"Puppetmon and I will distract him while you guys blow him away with your strongest attacks!" Kyo cheered

"Տσɱɛ Ƙϊƞɗ σ∱ ƧσԱƪ"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:23 pm

KiroMishima
Crew

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:24 pm

As the blast came Kaizer jumped up and was caught by Emperor Greymon then he got away and put Kaizer near Kyo.
"Hahaha does he think that would get rid of us."
Then as Kyo was explaning the plan to the Spirits.
"Ok I will go with your word on this Kyo. Hear that Emperor Greymon attack him from the sides."
"Ok I will. But first this Dragin Fire Crossbow!"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:02 pm

((Two Mega and an Ultimate Lol... I have different orders, but let's get it out of the way rofl Burst mode, I'll save for later as well as other things 3nodding ))
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Miragegaomon growled as he weaved around Ophanimon's attack and made a point to lower the distance between him and her. He was much to fast and a distance fight would be too boring for him. "HERE I COME!!!" He roared. "GALE CLAW!!" Miragegaogamon's image began to fade in and out as his speed continued to increase. His claws flashed as he appeared in front of Ophanimon, slashing her across the chest in an 'x' formation.

Grapleomon frowned, bouncing back and then backflipping to avoid the flames. While in the air he began to spin again "WHIRLWIND TURBINE KICK!!". He came down on Megidramon with a powerful spinning kick that took the form of drill.

"SAINT LANCE!!!" Valkyrimon pulled his shield back and then thrust it forward to strike bolt of lightning. A gust of wind and light concentrated on the shield and erupted on impact, shooting a lance-like projection out and into the spear to cancel it out, "This is going to be a long fight," He said as he replaced his crossbow and pulled his spear. With a whistle, Freyr reappeared at his side and then flew onto his back to turn into a pair of wings.

"Alright Kirashimu... Let's see what you got." energy sparked on his fist as he got into a fighting stance with his stretched out and crossed.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

CP: 14
Cards: 5.Tamer Strength, 6.Gust, 10.Vaccine Aura, 18.WeaponShop, 19.Antylamon, 20. BigBangHammer
((I'm gonna stick with this for a bit, see what happens 3nodding ))

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:31 pm

User Image

Jax doesn't see Z'dGarurumon's attack coming, since his back is turned. He hears The attack and tries to turn around, but cannot call out a defense. Right before the barrage of weaponry fire hits them, Ophanimon puts up a barrier to shield them. Jax staggers backwards from the shockwave.
"Man, that was too close. Thanks Lance"
Jax watches the spirits mobilize.
"We've gotta move now. This attack is ruthless. I suggest we all attack from the air."
Ghoulmon positions himself so that Jax can climb on. Jax climbs up, and Ghoulmon takes off.
"Concentrate on the Z'd Cannon! It will be difficult for him to protect it because of its size!"
Ghoulmon takes a beating as a couple shots hit his right arm, and his legs.
"You okay Ghoulmon?"
Ghoulmon shrugs it off.
"I'll be fine. Death arrow!"
He shoots a large crimson arrow at Z'dGarurumon's cannon from his large oculus.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Lance is unconcious from the attak. Suddenly Jax's digivice recives a symbol of a skull (it represents Craniumon, but Jax dosen't know yet shosh).

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:58 pm

levelnight20
Lance is unconcious from the attak. Suddenly Jax's digivice recives a symbol of a skull (it represents Craniumon, but Jax dosen't know yet shosh).

GOD MODDING!!!! Please change this... Jax should be the one posting foreshadows for his character.

Marcus looked up to see explosions in the distance. "Looks like they're at it again... causing destruction and mayhem for their own selfish reasons. This is why we come to you. To stop this destruction!" Marcus glares at Kirashimu, not breaking his stance. "What is this meaningless fight going to solve when the evidence is right behind you?!" Marcus frowned and huffed knowing that he was still going to have to fight the boy to get his assistance. "Dammitt!! I'm too old for this!!"

((That was for you, Gema... Happy 4laugh ))
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games