Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:25 am
Hogwarts Express Winter Term 2010
User Image

You stand in front of King's Cross Station and look at your ticket. It indicates a one way ticket to the prestigious Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It also shows that your train would be leaving at 11 AM at Platform 9 3/4.

You look around confused and scratch your head. You are standing between the Platforms 9 and 10 and can't seem to find the 3/4. Immediately a bustle of weirdly dressed people cross your path and calmly pass through a wall. Intrigued, you find yourself wanting to cross the same barrier. With a deep breath, you fall through the invisible to be met with sudden darkness.

You keep moving ahead and suddenly your vision reveals a grand train before you. You rub your eyes and look up to see the sign that reads, "Platform 9 3/4".

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:26 am
Train Schedule

User Image

December 2-5

• Train Arrives @ King's Cross Train Station (Platform 9 3/4)
  • Trolley Witch does rounds
  • Hogwarts Express awaits student arrivals

December 6-13

• Train departs from King's Cross Train Station
  • Trolley Witch makes final rounds

December 14

• Arrives at Hogsmeade Train Station
  • Carriages and Boats arrive at Station
  • Start of Term Feast

HPGoG Train Conductor

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:28 am
Students Aboard
User Image

User Image
Animekitty47
x_EnDrIa_x
Tabby507
DarkRose072687
intoxicatedsmiLes
Officer Jarhead

User Image
Missy Eevee
Stardust Disaster

User Image
Lyra Elizabeth
cocosam
Jatar
HEY-its-FRED123
123kirra

User Image
Ume Tanaka
Crystal Of Quills
DownAzzLette
Fiyori_Takeshi
Est_monte_de_Dieu
JulietVanHeusen101

House Post Count

Gryffindor: 32
Hufflepuff: 21
Ravenclaw: 62
Slytherin: 43

Last update
p.118
Last Poster : Animekitty47, Dec 18 (GMT 11:27 hours)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:51 am
Erik the train conductor checks his watch and sees it's time to get the passengers onboard. "Next stop: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. ALL ABOARD!"  

HPGoG Train Conductor

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:59 pm
After what seems like a very short break, Lyra once again finds herself at platform nine and three-quarters. She says goodbye to her parents, giving them both tight hugs, then turns to board the train.

Hmm... looks like I got here a little early. Well, I may as well go and pick a compartment. She drags her belongings on board, including her owl, and finds a compartment to stow them safely. Lyra wanders up and down the train, waiting for other people to arrive, spacing out a little and not really paying much attention to what is going on around her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:23 pm
Sam kisses her mother and father and walks towards the train, with her luggage and cat behind her. Walking onto the train, she walked into the compartment that Lyra was in. "Hello Lyra"  

cocosam

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:46 am
Ume walks toward the Hogwarts Express wondering where her break gone. She looks back one more time at her parents and waves as she boards the train.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:57 am
"Summer went by even faster than usual, didn't it, Mom? Well, I better get on the train." Kitty hugged her mom good-bye and boarded the train. The seventh year made her way down the hallway carrying her barn owl Rasey while her trunk floated along behind her. She peered into one of the compartments. "Hi, Lyra! Hi, Sam! Mind if I join you two?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

the_cereal_queen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:29 pm
Neavah gets aboard the train excited for the new school year! She sees there are already a few students aboard.
"Hello everyone. Do you guys have a compartment picked out yet?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:12 pm
Missy waved lightly, to her mom and dad as she stepped in to the Hogwarts Express, she was excited to start her first year at Hagwoarts, but was quite, nervous also. She walked into the isles of the train, and glanced around. She looked down at Carnation, her baby Pheonix, who was quitetly naping in a small pouch around her neck. She smiled, and pet her head lightly, as she walked down the quite isle.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:14 pm
Sam smiled when Kitty walked in. "Hi Kitty! Still have that curse huh? Oh well, I'm glad that your back again for another year. But don't worry, I'm sure the curse will wear off soon. Maybe I'll catch up to you by the time it does!" Sam says jokingly. After all, she was only a fourth year.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:34 pm
Crystal stood still, taking in the platform and train and drawing a deep breath, before boarding. Inside, she began looking for a compartment even though she knew she was too excited to sit down.  

Crystal Of Quills

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:40 am
Lyra smiled. "Hello Sam. Hello Kitty; of course you can join us. How has your summer been?"

[[Will be going away for about a week IRL. Very likely no internet/computer access. Fine with me if you sort of RP for me a bit, like if you all leave the compartment or the trolley witch comes by, etc. Or you can just leave me sitting in one spot and silent if you like. Whatever suits. biggrin ]]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:34 am
Ume walks down the train seeing many empty compartments. "I wonder where everyone has got to..."

A ghostly figure appears next to her.
"Perhaps there was a stink bomb and everyone evacuated," the ghost suggests.

"I don't smell anything."

"Obviously not...you are bent over those potions all the time. Your nose must be anomalous."

"Anomalous...what kind of word is...oh! Hello everyone." She says as she comes upon a small group standing in the middle of the hall.

Sylvie Windren

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:10 am
Kitty sat down by Sam, "At the rate I'm going to undoing this curse, you will be a seventh year." rolleyes "My mom is Polish, so we went and visited over the summer. It was fun, but it would've been better if my Polish hadn't gone all rusty. Looks like there is a downside to Hogwarts after all," said Kitty lightly.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games