Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:01 am
Iehonatane
The Undead Suitor
Iehonatane
Actually, I find Durem being in the last place a good thing. I mean, of course I'd like to win, but there is a good side to this. Maybe next time we have a town vs town event, all the noobs who want to be in the winning and popular team will choose something else than Durem. So then we are left with only the real Duremites, the once who are loyal to the town. I've been on Durem team ever since the 2008 Olympics and will not change, whether we win or lose.

sure sure, say whatever you want to make yourself feel better that your team is losing wink

Didn't I just say that I would like to win? I'm just seeing the good side here ;D Because I'm so tired of people bashing Durem on the Olympics forum. Most of it is sadly quite true, since we have lots of noobs in our team. It's just get really annoying when people attack you only because you are wearing your town colors. I'm thinking of changing my avatar just people wouldn't immediately dismiss what I have say just because I joined Durem. It's stupid prejudice. Sporting town colors doesn't make me a 14 year old emo/goth kid -.-'

So I hope there would be less kiddies on our team the next time.

Dude, there's "noobs" EVERYWHERE

cause its GAIA

well except on the Aekea team

CAUSE WERE AWESOME

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrn

(I even put it in your colors)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:05 am
The Undead Suitor

Dude, there's "noobs" EVERYWHERE

cause its GAIA

well except on the Aekea team

CAUSE WERE AWESOME

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrn

(I even put it in your colors)

Yes, yes you are wink

But I'm still not joining Aekea, ever xD  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:28 am
frolics in the gambino sun and forgets all about the games

Whooooo wants takoyakiiii?? blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:56 am
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
Sexy wow thats a pretty big age gap. Why would she not be safe though?

Yeah it's a BIG age gap. She's young and this is her first pregnancy, so I just don't want her to be hurt by any of the complications, you know?

By the way - to answer your student teaching question - I'll be teaching elementary age children for 8 weeks and then High school level for another 8 weeks.

gonk
What class did you need that isn't being offered? That's horrible!
Yeah just wow at that one,but hey love is love no matter the age gap. Id hope this is her first one. Oh I understand yeah that would be terrible if that happens.

Oh sounds good the elementary one should prove to be rather interesting. What kind of high school class will you be doing? Best of luck in both though

I need classroom management class and secondary student teaching course,but rather then taking them i'm going to take my final math class and a few more history classes I need.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:13 am
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

Yeah it's a BIG age gap. She's young and this is her first pregnancy, so I just don't want her to be hurt by any of the complications, you know?

By the way - to answer your student teaching question - I'll be teaching elementary age children for 8 weeks and then High school level for another 8 weeks.

gonk
Yeah just wow at that one,but hey love is love no matter the age gap. Id hope this is her first one. Oh I understand yeah that would be terrible if that happens.

Oh sounds good the elementary one should prove to be rather interesting. What kind of high school class will you be doing? Best of luck in both though

I need classroom management class and secondary student teaching course,but rather then taking them i'm going to take my final math class and a few more history classes I need.

I know love is love but I REALLY HOPE IT IS LOVE. xd They haven't been dating very long and I've only met the guy in passing so I have no idea what kind of a man he is. I'm the protective older sister type if you haven't noticed LOL. sweatdrop I've known couples with age gaps who have made it work. I can only hope this relationship will work too. @__@''

I'm pretty sure in the elementary I will be working with the technology supervisor for the school, and for the high school I will be working in a multi-media class. I'm excited!

My mom teaches classroom management over at A&M CC! I'm glad it isn't all a loss and you can still take other classes you need. : 0  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:17 am
Aekea winning?

Machines, Liam the closet engineer, and technology gonna be relevant now?

naaaaaaaaaaah

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:21 am
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

gonk

I know love is love but I REALLY HOPE IT IS LOVE. xd They haven't been dating very long and I've only met the guy in passing so I have no idea what kind of a man he is. I'm the protective older sister type if you haven't noticed LOL. sweatdrop I've known couples with age gaps who have made it work. I can only hope this relationship will work too. @__@''

I'm pretty sure in the elementary I will be working with the technology supervisor for the school, and for the high school I will be working in a multi-media class. I'm excited!

My mom teaches classroom management over at A&M CC! I'm glad it isn't all a loss and you can still take other classes you need. : 0
Yeah it would be nice if it was since she's pregnant now xd Well if she's lucky he would be a good one that treats her right. I can tell its nothing to sweatdrop over I find it rather nice of you to do for best friend emotion_hug Well thats a plus then. It would be nice if it does.

Oh sounds fun doing nothing,but technology. That one should be very fun doing the multi teach them everything you know!

Yeah thats the kind I need to take, if only I could go there! Yeah unfortunately its only three classes the others are not offered I wanted to take about 6 or 7. I've also deiced gonna go on through and just get my masters degree it will only take about two years or one in a half from here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:26 am
Tezca Frost
Yeah it would be nice if it was since she's pregnant now xd Well if she's lucky he would be a good one that treats her right. I can tell its nothing to sweatdrop over I find it rather nice of you to do for best friend emotion_hug Well thats a plus then. It would be nice if it does.

Oh sounds fun doing nothing,but technology. That one should be very fun doing the multi teach them everything you know!

Yeah thats the kind I need to take, if only I could go there! Yeah unfortunately its only three classes the others are not offered I wanted to take about 6 or 7. I've also deiced gonna go on through and just get my masters degree it will only take about two years or one in a half from here.

Only 3 classes? That does kind of suck. : ( Have you asked about an independent study? It may be worth a shot!

After I graduate in December I'm going to start my masters degree right away too! I can't decide if I want to go the PhD route as well. I'm like 80% that I want to. xd The other 20% of me is like "OH MY GOD THAT IS A LOT OF WORK!!1"  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:32 am
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

Only 3 classes? That does kind of suck. : ( Have you asked about an independent study? It may be worth a shot!

After I graduate in December I'm going to start my masters degree right away too! I can't decide if I want to go the PhD route as well. I'm like 80% that I want to. xd The other 20% of me is like "OH MY GOD THAT IS A LOT OF WORK!!1"
Yeah it really does :C I have an they the school never got back to me with it basically. I've asked a few times I don't think they like people to do it.

Yeah I've already started on my masters as of this semester least some of the classes I need for it! I think once i'm done with this i'm going to start teaching and take night or online stuff for PhD plan to have it before I turn 26. I 100% want to. Yeah I think when i'm almost done with my masters i'm going to start writing up my doc thesis to get a jump on it. I picked Astrophy's to focus on my main focus for my masters. I with you best of luck on getting your PhD.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:40 am
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

Yeah it really does :C I have an they the school never got back to me with it basically. I've asked a few times I don't think they like people to do it.

Yeah I've already started on my masters as of this semester least some of the classes I need for it! I think once i'm done with this i'm going to start teaching and take night or online stuff for PhD plan to have it before I turn 26. I 100% want to. Yeah I think when i'm almost done with my masters i'm going to start writing up my doc thesis to get a jump on it. I picked Astrophy's to focus on my main focus for my masters. I with you best of luck on getting your PhD.

Oh ok! That will speed things up a little then! : ) I was considering taking masters classes this semester but my mom advised me that it would be too much with the masters class and student teaching. xd

That sounds like a great plan!

Thanks! emotion_hug I probably will end up going through with it because that's just the kind of person that I am. xd  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:44 am
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

Oh ok! That will speed things up a little then! : ) I was considering taking masters classes this semester but my mom advised me that it would be too much with the masters class and student teaching. xd

That sounds like a great plan!

Thanks! emotion_hug I probably will end up going through with it because that's just the kind of person that I am. xd
Yes I agree that it will : } yeah they probably would not fit well together with the teaching stuff specially first semester doing the. I feel I can handle it cause i'm used to take about 8 classes at once xd This will be the least amount of classes i've ever taken.

Thank you glad you like it!

No problem! emotion_hug Yeah I know its the kind of person I am,but will start teaching at a highschool or university once have masters because well thats when I feel I want to start. I'm sure you can do it!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:03 am
I Found A Sexy 1
frolics in the gambino sun and forgets all about the games

Whooooo wants takoyakiiii?? blaugh

meeeeee!!!! takoyaki!!! emotion_drool emotion_drool  

Tsukita-chan

Demure Trash

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:04 am
warrior_of_boognish
Aekea winning?

Machines, Liam the closet engineer, and technology gonna be relevant now?

naaaaaaaaaaah

Only if it includes rejected anime school uniforms retooled into olympic wear  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:38 am
Short day is short.

Worked from 10:30 to 1:00. xd I'm happy that we were able to get things done today that fast. Got my paycheck so I should be good there.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:38 pm
Thanks to Frog Jump, I finally have over 5k points ^^

Working late doesn't really help my Gaia performance xD  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games