Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Divine Ebony

Liberal Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:45 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
I just found out my best friend who I've known since middle school is PREGNANT.

I am legit freaking out.

Isn't this a good thing?
Or is she not yet ready to raise a child?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:58 pm
OKAY GUISE.
Who let reapersun out of Gaia headquarters and publish a JohnxSherlock a la Fifty Shades of Grey book? Get her back in there, now!

Okay, I'm not serious about reapersun publishing Johnlock fanfic (but I'm sure the rewriter is probably in the fandom), but it's a reality. They are bastardizing classics in the style of the already-horrible Fifty Shades of Gray with bondage and s**t. Read about it here.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:24 pm
Divine Ebony
I Found A Sexy 1

I am legit freaking out.

Isn't this a good thing?

I don't know. She's YOUNG I'm 20 and she's 19. I know I sure as hell wouldn't be ready to raise a child. But people are different. The guy she's with is older too like 30. I just don't know. I want her to do what makes her happy but I want her to be safe too. She's been my friend for so long and I'm really freaking out. I know it's not my life and has like almost nothing to do with me but gosh I'm worried for her. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:41 pm
Sexy wow thats a pretty big age gap. Why would she not be safe though?

Meromictic I saw you in the towns and you poofed right when I said hi rofl

Those new team outfits that were released in the cashshop at best are rather meh they have no real difference other then a pallet swap and nothing in the set feels like its something an athlete would wear. The male hair is also probably the worst part just looks really off in all the colors.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:23 pm
holy s**t those cash shop items are generic, what are they even supposed to be?

"Hey, we need some sporty athletic wear for the olympic event"

"Generic anime s**t? Can do."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:39 pm
heh, does the guild's main forum title change regularly?

No soap radio!

*snerk*  

Rayinte

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:16 pm
hey y'all, are you seeing animated items animations? i can only see mine in the dressing room. Header, forums, not.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:15 pm
Rayinte
heh, does the guild's main forum title change regularly?

No soap radio!

*snerk*

Yes, it does XD

I get bored easily during my dms runs.

So I mess with the guild settings... a lot.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:58 am
The new game is much easier then the balloon drop. Now I can finally get some points for Barton! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:00 am
Tezca Frost
Sexy wow thats a pretty big age gap. Why would she not be safe though?

Yeah it's a BIG age gap. She's young and this is her first pregnancy, so I just don't want her to be hurt by any of the complications, you know?

By the way - to answer your student teaching question - I'll be teaching elementary age children for 8 weeks and then High school level for another 8 weeks.

gonk
What class did you need that isn't being offered? That's horrible!  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:03 am
User Image

Spiders.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:05 am
I Found A Sexy 1
Divine Ebony
I Found A Sexy 1

I am legit freaking out.

Isn't this a good thing?

I don't know. She's YOUNG I'm 20 and she's 19. I know I sure as hell wouldn't be ready to raise a child. But people are different. The guy she's with is older too like 30. I just don't know. I want her to do what makes her happy but I want her to be safe too. She's been my friend for so long and I'm really freaking out. I know it's not my life and has like almost nothing to do with me but gosh I'm worried for her. gonk

Ah, okay. I see your concern now. Make sure your there for her, if anything. 3nodding  

Divine Ebony

Liberal Prophet

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:34 am
Actually, I find Durem being in the last place a good thing. I mean, of course I'd like to win, but there is a good side to this. Maybe next time we have a town vs town event, all the noobs who want to be in the winning and popular team will choose something else than Durem. So then we are left with only the real Duremites, the once who are loyal to the town. I've been on Durem team ever since the 2008 Olympics and will not change, whether we win or lose.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:50 am
Iehonatane
Actually, I find Durem being in the last place a good thing. I mean, of course I'd like to win, but there is a good side to this. Maybe next time we have a town vs town event, all the noobs who want to be in the winning and popular team will choose something else than Durem. So then we are left with only the real Duremites, the once who are loyal to the town. I've been on Durem team ever since the 2008 Olympics and will not change, whether we win or lose.

sure sure, say whatever you want to make yourself feel better that your team is losing wink  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:57 am
The Undead Suitor
Iehonatane

sure sure, say whatever you want to make yourself feel better that your team is losing wink

Didn't I just say that I would like to win? I'm just seeing the good side here ;D Because I'm so tired of people bashing Durem on the Olympics forum. Most of it is sadly quite true, since we have lots of noobs in our team. It's just get really annoying when people attack you only because you are wearing your town colors. I'm thinking of changing my avatar just people wouldn't immediately dismiss what I have say just because I joined Durem. It's stupid prejudice. Sporting town colors doesn't make me a 14 year old emo/goth kid -.-'

So I hope there would be less kiddies on our team the next time.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games