Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:46 am
So...Aekea is..winning?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:46 am
Slick Southpaw
balls, I hate teamwork in these flash games.
Same here,but least when you have 20 points which you get first time you do it right you can leave. Sit down listen for the noise stand up just keep clicking and then leave. The games a bit weird it never ends.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:52 am
Tezca Frost
Slick Southpaw
Same here,but least when you have 20 points which you get first time you do it right you can leave. Sit down listen for the noise stand up just keep clicking and then leave. The games a bit weird it never ends.

maybe once I can actually load the game I'll try it.

>_>

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:02 pm
Slick Southpaw
Tezca Frost
Slick Southpaw

maybe once I can actually load the game I'll try it.

>_>

I take it back!!! I love this game. Ok, it's boring, but so so easy to collect points.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:03 pm
The Undead Suitor
So...Aekea is..winning?
Actually Aekea is pretty far ahead of everyone. I'm a little surprised normally were in last.

Yeah slick its a bit laggy of a game an never know if there will be enough people in the server. Plus if anyone is touching the button it will not let you in the game.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
So...Aekea is..winning?
Actually Aekea is pretty far ahead of everyone. I'm a little surprised normally were in last.

Yeah slick its a bit laggy of a game an never know if there will be enough people in the server. Plus if anyone is touching the button it will not let you in the game.

I guess a lot more people joined Aekea this time. biggrin

Durem is coming up second now. We passed Barton finally.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Mikaino

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:19 pm
Iehonatane
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
So...Aekea is..winning?

Yes! I'm happy that we're in second. XD
The only thing that bugged me was in Thing Lift.. or whatever it's called.. ugh, some Durem people were running around to the other statues in between lifts and telling everyone else they suck. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:23 pm
Mikaino
Iehonatane
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
So...Aekea is..winning?

The only thing that bugged me was in Thing Lift.. or whatever it's called.. ugh, some Durem people were running around to the other statues in between lifts and telling everyone else they suck. D:

-.-' Sadly, there lots of noobs in the Durem team. But there are also lot of cool people! I just spend almost half an hour in the lift thing, chatting while we lifted. Got about 1k points from that.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Mikaino

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:25 pm
Iehonatane
Mikaino
Iehonatane
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
So...Aekea is..winning?

-.-' Sadly, there lots of noobs in the Durem team. But there are also lot of cool people! I just spend almost half an hour in the lift thing, chatting while we lifted. Got about 1k points from that.

See that's nice. c: I almost wish I had joined a different team, I never see noobs on the other teams as often. XD; I keep ending up with a lot of noobies around when I'm lifting.. I wish I could smack them and say, "SHUSH 8U WHERE'S YOUR TEAM SPIRIT?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:31 pm
Iehonatane
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
So...Aekea is..winning?

Yeah so many people now joined Aekea still shocked about that. Wish we had this kind of team spirit during the waterballon event. lol Though I think barton and Durem still have more people though.

Hope we can hold the lead of first place.

Everyone I keep meeting from the durem team are bunch of jerks had extra people in the lift event just spamming text walls over by our team.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:39 pm
Tezca Frost

Yeah so many people now joined Aekea still shocked about that. Wish we had this kind of team spirit during the waterballon event. lol Though I think barton and Durem still have more people though.

Everyone I keep meeting from the durem team are bunch of jerks had extra people in the lift event just spamming text walls over by our team.

As I said here before, there's lots of noobs in the Durem team. It's unfortunate. But don't let them fool you, there are many nice people also wink
And I've seen other teams act shitty also. There was a lift room where some of the Barton people stood in front of our time board, blocking it. Not very nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:45 pm
Iehonatane
Tezca Frost

As I said here before, there's lots of noobs in the Durem team. It's unfortunate. But don't let them fool you, there are many nice people also wink
And I've seen other teams act shitty also. There was a lift room where some of the Barton people stood in front of our time board, blocking it. Not very nice.
Yeah it is very unfortunate. Also the only nice durem people i've met are the ones apart of this guild. I wish to meet more of them nice ones 3nodding Oh yea just about every team seems to have those few people that just try so hard to annoy everyone and ruin the game a bit.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:10 pm
The Undead Suitor
So...Aekea is..winning?

HUZZAH!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:51 pm
The Undead Suitor
So...Aekea is..winning?

That's the rumor. XD

People in my dms groups will not stop talking about this event. x.x;

idk why its so boring lol  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:03 pm
So in the lifting gambino gets a giant head of Johnny, Durem gets grunny's, Barton has Rock Puppy with shades and, Aekea has what looks like a zurg ship. Think we got the best carving.
I like this one even if it does require others to help better then the space drop.

Also last year here we went about 4 in a half months without rain,but now it has not stopped in over a week. The weather here is so strange.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games