Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:03 pm
The quote towers! They must be chopped down before they doom us all.  
Kitsoru
lurichan
Kitsoru
lurichan
Ahh, I think I've only had to suffer detention once in my entire time at school.
me too, and that was before I was medicated- it was in like...2nd grade rofl ROFFLES But I still maintain my innocence!! I DID NOT MEAN TO LIFT MY DRESS UP IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!! crying
Kit: ...you dork... stare

Mine was in middle school for forgetting to get something signed. ~_~
The dreaded report card/progress report? wink now that I'm in high school, they don't even keep track anymore so I never return those even though I'm supposed to...lucky for moi~
*drinks more Mountain Dew Code Red* I'll be up allll night xd

OOH! Another dew addict?  

Rayna-chan.

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Kitsoru
lurichan
Kitsoru
lurichan
Ahh, I think I've only had to suffer detention once in my entire time at school.
me too, and that was before I was medicated- it was in like...2nd grade rofl ROFFLES But I still maintain my innocence!! I DID NOT MEAN TO LIFT MY DRESS UP IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!! crying

The dreaded report card/progress report? wink now that I'm in high school, they don't even keep track anymore so I never return those even though I'm supposed to...lucky for moi~

I might just walk over to Wal-Mart and get some DEW! It's been about four or five days since my last bottle.....-cries- crying  
Macabre_Cogitation
Kitsoru
Macabre_Cogitation
Kitsoru
Rayna-chan.
Macabre_Cogitation

Lol, yeah. I know the feeling.
I haven't gotten detention in a long time, but I've had to walk 5 miles home before....that was so much fun.

You were drunk. You didnt care!

rofl niiiiice....

Lol, indeed it was nice....it was a great walk with some KMFDM to entertain me...
Of course, when it's like 3 in the morning and you are 17, drunk off your a**, wearing a trenchcoat and all black clothing, over 6 feet tall, and built like a white grizzly bear, it is an adventure.

xd sounds like fun- unfortunately I live in the boons where it's impossible to go anywhere w/o a car unless you're a marathon long-distance runner/walker so I don't get to enjoy that sort of fun stuff

XD, I live in Kansas. Even if you have a car, there is nothing to do.

rofl oh, well then you have me beat! xd  

Kitsoru

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:04 pm
Kitsoru
lurichan

I'm not even sure exactly what it was anymore. ~_~ I remember spazzing and counterfeiting my dad's signature in the end though.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:04 pm
Rayna-chan.
Kitsoru
lurichan
Kitsoru
lurichan

OOH! Another dew addict?
Oh yes, I can't go a day w/o a can or bottle of it- I have a 12 pack in my fridge razz  

Kitsoru

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:05 pm
Kitsoru
Rayna-chan.
Kitsoru
lurichan
Kitsoru
lurichan

OOH! Another dew addict?
Oh yes, I can't go a day w/o a can or bottle of it- I have a 12 pack in my fridge razz

OMG YES! I am the same way.
I am going through withdrawl......
-steals your fridge-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:06 pm
lurichan
Kitsoru
lurichan

I'm not even sure exactly what it was anymore. ~_~ I remember spazzing and counterfeiting my dad's signature in the end though.

My dad's handwriting is unearthly, I can't copy it xd it's illegible to the point that if I tried to copy it it'd look like a scribble  

Kitsoru

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:07 pm
My mom does my dad's signature all the time.... so it's not that much of a stretch.  
Macabre_Cogitation
Kitsoru
Rayna-chan.
Kitsoru
lurichan

OOH! Another dew addict?

OMG YES! I am the same way.
I am going through withdrawl......
-steals your fridge-

eek nooo!!! MY DEW!!! GIMME MY CAFFEINE!!! scream *BITES YOU* RAWWWRR!!!!
Kit: >>; dependancy is a scary thing...Dew is like speed for these kids... stare  

Kitsoru

Rayna-chan.

Kitsoru
My dad's handwriting is unearthly, I can't copy it xd it's illegible to the point that if I tried to copy it it'd look like a scribble

Yeah. Thats what my regular handwriting is like.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:08 pm
Kitsoru
lurichan
Kitsoru
lurichan

I can forge my dad's and my mom's.
But my handwritting changes every 3 words.
I can't even forge my own signature.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:09 pm
Ahh! CABAL is clicking. Its annoying ...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:10 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

I can forge my dad's and my mom's.
But my handwritting changes every 3 words.
I can't even forge my own signature.

My hand writing can become drastically different partially due to mood and partially due to shifting it slightly on purpose.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:11 pm
Rayna-chan.
Ahh! CABAL is clicking. Its annoying ...

Try having Griffon turn himself on in the night and doing things...such as listening to music.
Oh wait, I told him to do that....

The internet called, it said: WIR BLEEEEEEEEP NEEEERUUURRR NEEEEURRRR WIRRRRRR SWISHY SWOOSHY NEEEEEURRRRRRR BLIEEEEEEP BOOOP connection lost  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games